The False Peace (Star Wars: Jedi Quest, #9)

The False Peace (Star Wars: Jedi Quest #9)

4.09 of 5 stars 4.09  ·  rating details  ·  475 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Two brilliant enemies plan an attack on the Galactic Senate. For Obi-Wan, this means facing an old adversary, while for Anakin, it means bending the rules of the Jedi to accomplish his goals--something he's forbidden to do.
Mass Market Paperback, 160 pages
Published July 1st 2004 by Scholastic Paperbacks

Angela
Suitable for children aged 8+ or those who have seen the films.
Obi wan is still chasing down Omega when he is called back to the Senate by Mace Windu. There are plots to stop the jedi having senate support for their work. It's Obi Wan's job to find out what they are and stop them. This really is a plot on a plot book, the story is clever and uses all the characters strengths. The action sequences are good too. A very good read.
Steve
I like the book ok but it kind of annoyed me that Gant Omega keep's geting a away I wish that they could just kech him. I wish Bog wod keep his mouth shout I don't onder snad why Astri mard in the frste place he is sow weird. I like the parts where Anakn realy gets in to the Force how deis some of the storf he dus.
Brendan
Anakin's dilemmas always seem a little forced in these books as if Anakin is actively searching for something to be offended about in Obi-Wan's behavior (or maybe Anakin's just stupid?). This book puts me one step closer to the end of the series so that's a good thing.
Everet
The False Peace is a very good book for young readers and even adults. It is a fiction noval about a bounty hunter named Granta Omega who releses the zone to become chancler of corcusont but Obi-Wan-Kenobi and Anakin skywalker team up to defet them.
Jessie
The "conclusion" of the Didi storyline was interesting and death of characters always ups the ante a little. Still can't stand Anakin.
Josh  Luke Methven
I read all these a loooong time ago but if i remember correctly, I had to push myself to read this one. Not that exciting.
Larry Rathbun
***Read all of these before letting my 10 year old read them. Solid juvenile story, nothing objectionable.
Daniel Rose
An assasination attempt on Councilor Palpatine Anakin and Obi Won step in to save the day yet again.
Siobhan Parker
Not as great as Jude Watson's other Star Wars works, but still good.
Rachel
It was interesting to see the start of the political drama.
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Tim Harris
Tim Harris marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
Kaelyn
Kaelyn marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Rick Elliott jr
Rick Elliott jr marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
  • Maze of Deception (Star Wars: Boba Fett, #3)
  • Crossfire (Star Wars: Boba Fett, #2)
  • Renegade (Star Wars: Rebel Force #3)
  • The Golden Globe (Star Wars: Junior Jedi Knights, #1)
  • The Life and Legend of Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars)
  • Vader's Fortress (Star Wars: Junior Jedi Knights, #5)
  • Ghost of the Jedi (Star Wars: Galaxy of Fear, #5)
  • Trouble on Cloud City (Star Wars: Young Jedi Knights, #13)
  • The Rising Force (Star Wars: Jedi Apprentice, #1)
  • Siege (Star Wars: Clone Wars Gambit, #2)
In Too Deep (The 39 Clues, #6) Beyond the Grave (The 39 Clues,  #4) A King's Ransom (The 39 Clues: Cahills vs. Vespers, #2) The Dark Rival (Star Wars: Jedi Apprentice, #2) The Hidden Past (Star Wars: Jedi Apprentice, #3)