Start by marking “Dragon Ball Z, Volume 10 (Dragon Ball Z (Graphic Novels))” as Want to Read:
Dragon Ball Z, Volume 10 (Dragon Ball Z (Graphic Novels))

Dragon Ball Z, Volume 10 (Dragon Ball Z (Dragon Ball #26)

4.41 of 5 stars 4.41  ·  rating details  ·  1,023 ratings  ·  22 reviews
The battle with Freeza continues As this evil agent morphs into his third and fourth forms each more powerful than the last the desperate heroes Gohan, Kuririn, Piccolo, and the self-serving Vegeta find themselves at the brink of survival. Far away, Goku awakens within his healing capsule and races to the battlefield. But Freeza has an ace up his sleeve. Will the good team ...more
Published November 5th 2002 by VIZ Media LLC (first published June 10th 1991)

To ask other readers questions about Dragon Ball Z, Volume 10 (Dragon Ball Z, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dragon Ball Z, Volume 10 (Dragon Ball Z

Sam Quixote
With the Ginyu Force out of the way, there are no more distractions left. Now it’s finally time for Freeza to step up and fight our heroes! But Freeza is unlike any villain seen in the series so far and even the recently reincarnated and heavily powered-up Piccolo struggles to keep him at bay. Then, just as it looks like Son Gohan has the upper hand against him, Freeza reveals his secret power of transformation – and with each of the four forms he takes, his powers increase still further.

To find all my reviews:

Previously on Dragon Ball Z

(I) Goku is still in recovery over his fight with Captain Ginyu.

(II) Vegeta, Gohan, Kuririn, and Piccolo are fighting with Freeza has he is transforming to his ultimate monster form.

(III) The fate of the universe lies with Goku and the gang and Goku needs to achieve Super Saiyan form in order to defeat Freeza.

That is what you missed on Dragon Ball Z!

Before I dig into the plot of this volume I have to admit th
Annchan Maulana
Duh duh duh Songoku, Trunks, Bezita, BuLma ... dah lama banget ga baca and nonton Dragon Ballz. Salah satu kartun jepang favoritku dulu nie, selain Sailor Moon and Doraemon ^^
Kasiamay Chanthararth
Goku is the main character. He has this orange robe he wears over a blue shirt. he has mulses the size of a ham. He is about six feet tale. He came to a planet called namic to deafet this guy named freeza. The planet is mostly covered in green and has a lot of suns so it nerver gets dark. The aliens that live there never sleep. Goku is trying to kill this guy named freeza because he killed almost everyone on the palnet to get these dragon balls to make a wish. This book is great.
Sergio Lara
DRAGON BALL Z its about Son-Goku fights with FREEZA to save the planet NAME-KIAN this storry is based on the future.FREEZA wanted to destroy the planet because he found out that there were saiyans so he went to destroy that planet.

This story if a fiction book, I like the part when SON-GOKU fights with freeza. I would recomend this story because is a fun book to read.
Indian Indian the Indian went to red dot because he has a re spot
Aziah Cox
I love goku and gohan
That Goku vs. Freeza fight.
Kurami Rocket
The struggle against Frieza continues. No matter how hard our heroes try, no matter how much power they put into their attacks, Frieza continues to overwhelm them. However, just when things look lost, Goku finally arrives fully recovered from his injuries.

In this volume, it is finally revealed to Goku the truth of what happened to his home planet, Planet Vegeta; as a teary eyed Vegeta explains the truth of their home world and their parents!

And now with Vegeta dead, Goku truly takes pride and ac
Nathaniel selby
So freaking awesome read all dragon ball z manga I think its one of the best of its genres.
Holden cross
read them all I love the series
Anthony Sanchez
It's an awesome book. The main character's name is Goku. He can transform into something called a Super Saiyan up to 4 times. The first time was against an enemy named Frieza. The second was against Majin Vegeta. The Third was Majin Buu. The Fourth was Baby Vegeta.
Its a good book and i really love anime or manga and my cousin does too this book is about goku goin on planet name and fighting frieza and transforming to a legendary super saiyan you should read this book! this book is my favorite books!
Troy Holmes
Its a good book and i really love anime or manga and my cousin does too this book is about goku goin on planet namek and fightting frieza and transforming to a legendary super saiyan
La Revistería Comics
¡¡Son Goku... se recupera!!
¡¡Y empieza a cargar ki... ¡¡para cuando se convierta en Super Saiyajin en el tomo que viene!!!!!
i think dragon ball z vol 10 is a great book i loved it and if you read it i hope you would think the same
Timothy Deraps
this book is really! its amazing!!!!!!!!!
jorge ochoa
jorge ochoa marked it as to-read
Nov 26, 2015
Balckstar1225 marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2015
Luis added it
Nov 23, 2015
Naomi Wright
Naomi Wright marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2015
Ahmad marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2015
  • One Piece Volume 29 (Hang Hai Wang in Traditional Chinese)
  • 1/2 王子 6 (1/2 Prince, #6)
  • Ranma 1/2, Vol. 28 (Ranma ½ (US 2nd), #28)
Akira Toriyama is a widely known and acclaimed Japanese manga artist known mostly for his creation of Dragon Ball in 1984. It is difficult to pin point the source of Toriyama's artwork inspiration. He admires Osamu Tezuka's Astro Boy and was impressed by Walt Disney's One Hundred and One Dalmatians, which he remembers for the great art. Jackie Chan's early movies had a noticeable influence on Tori ...more
More about Akira Toriyama...

Dragon Ball (1 - 10 of 42 books)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 1: The Monkey King (Dragon Ball, #1)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 2: Wish Upon a Dragon (Dragon Ball, #2)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 3: The Training of Kame-Sen'nin (Dragon Ball, #3)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 4: Strongest Under the Heavens (Dragon Ball, #4)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 5: The Red Ribbon Army (Dragon Ball, #5)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 6: Bulma Returns! (Dragon Ball, #6)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 7: General Blue and the Pirate Treasure (Dragon Ball, #7)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 8: Taopaipai and Master Karin (Dragon Ball, #8)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 9: Test of the All-Seeing Crone (Dragon Ball, #9)
  • Dragon Ball, Vol. 10: Return to the Tournament (Dragon Ball, #10)