Start by marking “There is a Season (Cheney and Shiloh: The Inheritance #3)” as Want to Read:
There is a Season (Cheney and Shiloh: The Inheritance #3)

There is a Season (Cheney and Shiloh: The Inheritance #3)

4.07 of 5 stars 4.07  ·  rating details  ·  313 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Hoping to escape a brutal New York winter, Cheney and Shiloh travel with a group of friends to Sangria House, a small citrus plantation in Florida. But when they arrive, all is not as they expected. Though the place seems deserted, with no supplies or staff, they manage to get settled in and look forward to enjoying a relaxing holiday together.
Published July 1st 2005 by Bethany House Publishers (first published 2005)

To ask other readers questions about There is a Season, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about There is a Season

The Assiduous Quest of Tobias Hopkins by James FaroThe Code by James FaroThe Assiduous Quest of Tobias Hopkins by James FaroHomecoming by James FaroPoseidon’s Children by Michael  West
Legend of the Mer
57th out of 91 books — 19 voters
Redeeming Reputation by George H. McVey Sr.The Little Sparrows by Al LacyTransgression by Randy IngermansonRetribution by Randy IngermansonSecrets of the Heart by Al Lacy
Best Christian Historical Fiction Written By Men
175th out of 177 books — 27 voters

More lists with this book...

Ashley Carmichael
A decent story with a fairly good mystery. Sadly I feel disconnected from the characters throughout most of the novel. Cheney doesn't have her usual spunk and Shiloh is not as relatable as in other books of the series. I enjoyed where the story ends up but feel a little sad about the disconnect (kind of like the last season of your favorite tv show where nothing is quite right but you still love what you've come to love in the style of the story telling).
Mollythepirate
I read this entire series minus this book years ago and I finally got my hands on the final story. After so much time had passes I couldn't remember every character as well as would have been helpful but it was still nice to see my favorite people again.
Karen
The last of "The Inheritance" trilogy -- and totally different than the other two books. I'm not a mystery fan. If I were, maybe I would have guessed the culprit sooner. But -- This one kept me guessing until the very end. So -- for me -- it was a good mystery. I really have to say -- I liked the 2nd book of the trilogy the best, just because the subject matter was the most favorite to me. The author seems to be very knowledgeable about a lot of subjects in this trilogy: seamanship, medicine, fo ...more
Connie
Best mystery of all in the two Cheney/Shiloh books!! Wouldn't you know that this is the last book!!!!!
Aspen
One of my favorites! Clean Christian mystery. My favorite book series!!!!
Heather
I loved both the Cheney Duvall M.D. Series as well as Cheney and Shiloh: The Inheritance. I finished this book a while ago, and like many readers noted, the ending felt incomplete. I was wondering if any reader knew if Gilbert and Lynn Morris would be continuing the series, which I would absolutely love! I've followed Cheney and Shiloh through every step of the way, and would love to continue into their lives!
Holli Blackwell
This was not as good as I had expected. The Morris' are very good at researching their history for the accuracy of this series as well as the medical information required and in this installment it appeared as if they became focused on that and lost a lot of the story line. It was very educational but lost some of its excitement.
Cynthiakay
Loved the series...probably my favorite of all time..but was disappointed in how it ended.....still love it and re read it all the time..just wished for better ending.
Jemimah
Though not completely boring, it wasn't a particularly thrilling read.
Alissa
So sad to say goodbye to some of my favorite literary characters.:(
Cws
Mar 06, 2009 Cws added it
Shelves: young-adult
YA Mor
Yuliya
Yuliya marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2015
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
Jae-Marie Flanagan
Jae-Marie Flanagan marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2015
Alexis
Alexis marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Beth Anne
Beth Anne marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
Jean
Jean marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2015
Joy Vallandingham
Joy Vallandingham marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2015
Maria Denney
Maria Denney marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2015
Mary Armstrong
Mary Armstrong marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2015
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
  • And Then There Were Two (Danielle Ross Mystery, #2)
  • Under Eastern Stars (Heart of India, #2)

Lynn Morris (born 1954) is a Christian fiction author. She is the daughter of Gilbert Morris and has co-written with him on most of her books.

Series:
* Cheney Duvall, M.D. (with Gilbert Morris)
* Cheney and Shiloh: The Inheritance (with Gilbert Morris)
* The Creole (with Gilbert Morris)
* Omega (with Gilbert Morri
More about Lynn Morris...

Cheney and Shiloh: The Inheritance (3 books)
  • Where Two Seas Met (Cheney and Shiloh: The Inheritance #1)
  • The Moon by Night (Cheney and Shiloh: The Inheritance #2)
The Stars for a Light (Cheney Duvall, M.D., #1) A City Not Forsaken (Cheney Duvall, M.D. Series #3) Shadow of the Mountains (Cheney Duvall, M.D., #2) Toward the Sunrising (Cheney Duvall, M.D., #4) Island of the Innocent (Cheney Duvall, M.D., #7)