Start by marking “Chemistry” as Want to Read:
Chemistry

Chemistry

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  213 ratings  ·  20 reviews
Designed for the two-semester general chemistry course,Chang's textbook has often been considered a student favorite. This best-selling textbook takes a traditional approach. It features a straightforward,clear writing style and proven problem-solving strategies.

The strength of the seventh edition is the integration of many tools that are designed to inspire both student

Unknown Binding, Sixth Edition, 53 pages
Published January 8th 1998 by McGraw-Hill Companies (first published September 9th 1988)

To ask other readers questions about Chemistry, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chemistry

leonorgrace
I love this book. I have read this from cover to cover for three times! This helped me lot for my board exams. Since I am an Asian, I get to understand this easily. The words and sentences can be easily understood for everyone especially for Asians like me. Kudos to Raymond Chang!
Sunlita
I want to read this book again and again.. And I hope I could read it more frequently. It's an amazing book for those who want to learn better about chemistry. That's why I love chemistry.. Thanks for this book, it's really useful for all time! :D
Trisha
I mostly just searched this book out of curiosity but I'm surprised to see GR has textbooks! Anyway, I read this book last year. And now I'm currently reading it and will be reading it for the next 20 weeks.
Dani
El libro de Chang me ha acompañado por un montón de Olimpiadas de Química y muchísimos exámenes pero nunca lo había leído por completo hasta ésta semana, para preparar el final de Química General en la facultad.

Si bien ya resulta bastante aburrido después de haber leído reiteradas veces algunos capítulos y conocer ampliamente los temas que trata, confieso que es el mejor libro para empezar a estudiar química.

La simplicidad en los términos que utiliza, las definiciones concisas y la gran cantid...more
Kylie
Mar 11, 2014 Kylie marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I registered a book at BookCrossing.com!
Tamather Elmahdi
I have the 10th edition :D
I found this very easy & helpful through the 5 weeks i've studied as a premed student :))
Ellajoyce
Jun 28, 2014 Ellajoyce marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: chem
yeah
Fransisca Sidabutar
Oct 15, 2007 Fransisca Sidabutar rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: semua pelajar Kimia di SMU
Shelves: life
Lebih menarik belajar Kimia pake buku ini daripada pake buku pegangan anak SMU. Thanks to my big bro yg minjemin buku ini supaya gue belajar mengerti Kimia, bukan sekedar dapat nilai Kimia yang bagus ^^
Wanda
This is the textbook for the class was taking. I am so glad to get through with this book! It was a good class, but it took away ALL my reading time!
Raghad
chemistry textbook lol
Andrew
All chemical research projects lay a foundation in 'General chemistry'
I like this book lots
Firas Al-Moulki
A great introduction to the science of Chemistry. Increased my love for the subject :)
Lekshmi
Sep 04, 2012 Lekshmi marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Chang Chemistry, 9th Edition by Raymond Chang
Chang Chemistry, 9th Edition
Nives
has everything that you need form general chemistry
Andrew
basics of chemistry
Basma_elmaadani
Basma_elmaadani marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Gora Gaye
Gora Gaye marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2014
Sidharth Sinha
Sidharth Sinha marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Meiramgul
Meiramgul marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2014
Nguyen Phan
Nguyen Phan marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Muntaser
Muntaser marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Rached
Rached marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2014
Alison
Alison added it
Oct 13, 2014
Zainabalbayat
Zainabalbayat marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
chemistry 1 1 Jun 28, 2013 07:21AM
  • General Chemistry
  • Biochemistry
  • Organic Chemistry
  • Mr Tompkins in Paperback (Canto)
  • Essential Cell Biology
  • Basic & Clinical Pharmacology, Ninth Edition
  • Biology
  • Basic Principles And Calculations In Chemical Engineering
  • Chemistry: The Central Science
  • The Universal History of Numbers: From Prehistory to the Invention of the Computer
  • Physical Chemistry
  • Classical Mechanics
  • The Mathematical Universe: An Alphabetical Journey Through the Great Proofs, Problems, and Personalities
  • Gray's Anatomy for Students: With Student Consult Online Access
Raymond Chang, b. 1939, is the husband of Margaret Chang. He grew up in Shanghai, China, during World War II and the civil war that followed. He has contributed to several chemistry textbooks and manuals.

Together with his wife they have published several juvenile and adult works on the Chinese language and culture.

More about Raymond Chang...
Speaking of Chinese: A Cultural History of the Chinese Language General Chemistry: The Essential Concepts Essential Chemistry Loose Leaf Version for Chemistry Physical Chemistry for the Chemical and Biological Sciences