Build It Big: 101 Insider Secrets from Top Direct Selling Experts

Build It Big: 101 Insider Secrets from Top Direct Selling Experts

4.04 of 5 stars 4.04  ·  rating details  ·  49 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Millions of people around the world are involved in direct selling. There are 12 million in the United States alone! Almost 74 percent of direct sellers are women.

An estimated 46 million people in the world are involved in direct selling, according to the Direct Selling Association. In less than ten years this number is expected to grow to an unbelievable 200 million! Wit...more
Published January 15th 2005 by Kaplan Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Build It Big, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Build It Big

Donna
QUOTE: [p. 127]

SIX STEPS TO TRANSFORM THE INNER CRITIC

1. List three messages that you hear frequently from your inner critic, and describe how these messages make you feel.

2. Personify the inner critic through naming, drawing, or describing; have a little fun with this step!

3. Choose your response. Between every stimulus and response, there is a moment of choice. Choose to disconnect from the inner critic so you can distinguish fact from illusion.

4. Affirm your true strengths, accomplishments, a...more
Aug 02, 2012 Jennifer rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Yes
Recommended to Jennifer by: A friend Named Julia.
I used to be a consultant and a friend had this at conference. I was able to get my hands on it to glance at it and had to have it. Ordered when I arrived home.

All kinds of tips and ideas that rock in ideas. I had purchased some tab things, to mark the few pages I thought had awesme ideas to glance at when the brain needed them. I have so many tabs in the book, it seem almost every page has at least one tab on it. So glad I didn't use a highlighter, my book would be yellow.

When I ordered it, I l...more
Shellie
Every direct sales person should read this!
Konae
Still Reading
Cheryl
Cheryl added it
Sep 16, 2014
Nicole
Nicole is currently reading it
Aug 03, 2014
Tonya L. Lewis
Tonya L. Lewis is currently reading it
Jul 07, 2014
Melissa Ann
Melissa Ann marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2014
Diana Olsen
Diana Olsen marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Naida
Naida is currently reading it
Feb 06, 2014