Start by marking “Build It Big: 101 Insider Secrets from Top Direct Selling Experts” as Want to Read:
Build It Big: 101 Insider Secrets from Top Direct Selling Experts

Build It Big: 101 Insider Secrets from Top Direct Selling Experts

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  64 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Millions of people around the world are involved in direct selling. There are 12 million in the United States alone! Almost 74 percent of direct sellers are women.

An estimated 46 million people in the world are involved in direct selling, according to the Direct Selling Association. In less than ten years this number is expected to grow to an unbelievable 200 million! Wit
Published January 15th 2005 by Kaplan Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Build It Big, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Build It Big

Donna
QUOTE: [p. 127]

SIX STEPS TO TRANSFORM THE INNER CRITIC

1. List three messages that you hear frequently from your inner critic, and describe how these messages make you feel.

2. Personify the inner critic through naming, drawing, or describing; have a little fun with this step!

3. Choose your response. Between every stimulus and response, there is a moment of choice. Choose to disconnect from the inner critic so you can distinguish fact from illusion.

4. Affirm your true strengths, accomplishments, a
Aug 02, 2012 Jennifer rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Yes
Recommended to Jennifer by: A friend Named Julia.
I used to be a consultant and a friend had this at conference. I was able to get my hands on it to glance at it and had to have it. Ordered when I arrived home.

All kinds of tips and ideas that rock in ideas. I had purchased some tab things, to mark the few pages I thought had awesme ideas to glance at when the brain needed them. I have so many tabs in the book, it seem almost every page has at least one tab on it. So glad I didn't use a highlighter, my book would be yellow.

When I ordered it, I l
Angela
Very good for direct sellers. Some stuff for entrepreneurs in general, but mostly direct selling focused.
Shellie
Every direct sales person should read this!
Konae
Still Reading
Rhiana
Rhiana marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2015
Justmoca
Justmoca marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
May 09, 2015
Gloria
Gloria marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Shauna Corona
Shauna Corona marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
Lauren Messer
Lauren Messer marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2015
Sanjoy Roy
Sanjoy Roy marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Michelle DuMonte
Michelle DuMonte marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Jasmine
Jasmine marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Liz Wright
Liz Wright is currently reading it
Jan 01, 2015
Sankar
Sankar marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Sankar
Sankar marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
More Build It Big: 101 Insider Secrets from Top Direct Selling Experts Construir en Grande Build It Big