Keep Smiling: The Autobiography

Keep Smiling: The Autobiography

3.52 of 5 stars 3.52  ·  rating details  ·  60 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Charlotte Church burst onto the music scene when she was only 12 years old,went straight to the top of the charts withVoice of an Angel,and sang for the Pope, President Clinton, and royalty across the world. She released five classical albums, andreceived numerous accolades—and that was just the first phase of a career that's had many incarnations. Candid to the last, in t...more
Published October 1st 2008 by Orion Publishing (first published September 6th 2007)

Anna
I just love Charlotte Church. I'd read/watch/listen to anything she made, so this was really a no-brainer. It's not the most sophisticated writing in the world, but it's definitely her voice, complete with swears and British slang and turns-of-phrase I don't understand and hilarious, cheeky asides. This was one of the most enjoyable things I read all year; I'm so glad I finally broke down and bought it.
Helen Capstick
I say I’m currently reading it...in other words I got to somewhere in the middle and got bored! I bought this book for my holiday however was not what I expected. Now I’ve read some of this book, I’m not really a fan on charlotte church anymore! The book was boring and dull, going into depth about boring subject’s lol!
Kelly Smeeton
Good book and you can definitely hear her voice in the writing, though it's written by a ghost writer. Does make you think about the press and how they spin things. She's had an interesting life!
Louise Fry
This book is Amazing because you can definately tel Charlotte's input and she is justt awesome and keep going girl!
Jo
I enjoyed this book, very easy to read and an interesting insight into her life.
Caitlin
Caitlin marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2014
Erica Maples
Erica Maples marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2014
Kirsty
Kirsty marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2014
Gracy
Gracy added it
Mar 08, 2014
Jayne
Jayne is currently reading it
Feb 19, 2014
Maria
Maria marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2014
Linda
Linda added it
Dec 12, 2013
Stefanie
Stefanie marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2013
Lianne
Lianne marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2013
Anita
Anita added it
Jul 15, 2013
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2013
Rachel M
Rachel M marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2013
Erie Morgan
Erie Morgan marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Voice of an Angel : My Life (So Far) Keep Smiling: The Autobiography Hairdressing: Level 3: The Interactive Textbook Hairdressing: Level 1: The Interactive Textbook Hairdressing: Level 2: The Interactive Textbook