Start by marking “Three Gates To Paradise: Articles & Reflections” as Want to Read:
Three Gates To Paradise: Articles & Reflections

Three Gates To Paradise: Articles & Reflections

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
The shops and streets of Brunswick, kite flying in Ahmedabad, moonlight on the Snowy River, family, friends, birth and death... Clare Boyd-Macrae writes about her life and her Christian faith with breathtaking frankness, inviting us into an intimate space. Clare Boyd-Macrae's articles and reflections appear regularly in Melbourne's The Age newspaper.
242 pages
Published 2006 by Clouds of Magellan

To ask other readers questions about Three Gates To Paradise, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three Gates To Paradise

Heidi
Knowing the author's husband - considering him a friend - made this an exceedingly odd read. A good one, never doubt that, but an odd one, nonetheless.

It's a book of Boyd-Macrae's columns from The Age, many of which I remember reading at the time. If I don't remember reading them, I remember hearing about the events from other points of view.

The writing is beautiful. I thought I owned my own copy of this book, it seems that I don't and I'm kicking myself for it. I want to put this book beside M
Avril
Avril added it
May 09, 2015
Karen Jones
Karen Jones marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2013
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2013
Blair
Blair marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2013
Christine
Christine is currently reading it
Dec 05, 2012
Ann
Ann added it
Jul 24, 2011
The Whole Shebang Growing As A Follower Of Jesus (Hotshots)