Start by marking “The Thrill of It All (Caruso Family, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Thrill of It All (Caruso Family, #2)

The Thrill of It All (Caruso Family #2)

3.73 of 5 stars 3.73  ·  rating details  ·  304 ratings  ·  15 reviews

With a sweet, funny voice and stories that readers love, USA Today bestselling author Christie Ridgway is poised for great things. Let's grow Christie the way we've grown Rachel Gibson!

Felicity Charm went from dirt–poor desert rat to the ‭erica's Shopping Sweetheart⟷when she single–handedly broke out television's hottest new shopping channel, GetTV, to a whole new audienc

Published November 1st 2004 by Avon Books (first published January 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about The Thrill of It All, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Thrill of It All

Lindsay
I can’t resist…I was completely Charmed by this book. I started this book a couple of times, not getting past the first page the first time…just not in the mood for it. I finally decided that I was going to read this book, and did just that. I loved Felicity Charm and Michael Magee. I thought they were sweet together, and the whole story just worked for me.

I borrowed this book for my Kindle, and this is one book that I plan to buy so I can read it again.
Amelia
I absolutely loved this book.

It was cheesy and lacked a strong plot, BUT I just can't dock it a star. I loved it too much! It has gone into my favorites vault.

Even though it lacks in the plot department and has a cheesfest going on, it all fits. IMO the story isn't about the plot so much as the two main characters relationship with each other. It's about how they meet and change each other for the better... while falling in love and having fabulously raunchy sexcapades!

Speaking of characters, I
Porsche
I absolutely loved reading this book from beginning to end! It was only second book in the genre of romance but it probably won't be my last.

The story starts when due to circumstances beyond her control Felicity Charm, a very controlled very structured business woman let's her guard down for just a few seconds and allows her inner seductress to pluck at the pants strings of what was supposed to be a wild one night stand with her savior Magee after a near death experience. Just as things are g
Camille
(view spoiler)
Yvonne Baldwin
Great Read

I love the storyline. So easy to get lost in. The characters are well developed,you can easily relate to.The heat and drama between Magee and Lissie is fantastic.You can't choose your family right but Lissie learns that they love her and she loves them as well through all the trials they put her through. With Magee by her side she realizes love does exist for her.
penelopewanders
Light holiday reading, about as substantial as a popsicle, but on a hot day, just the right thing.
Abigail
If you want a true romance novel, this probably is a decent choice. It's not my favorite genre, unless they put more into it (Rachel Gibson sometimes does), but it's easy and quick and takes absolutely no thinking. There's a cute, predictable plot and all the usual romance novel stuff. I'd have given it three stars but it lost one for overuse of the word "womb." :)
Georgiann Hennelly
Felicity Charm is from a poor back ground her family is a clan of con artists. she has made a name for herself on the home shopping network. when her zany aunt Vi calls her and says needs to come home . she heads bk home and gets in a car accident in the desert when she hits michael magee,s jeep romance follows from there
Kai
I loved this book and have read it again. Have not read it as part of the series but it is a great stand alone book. This book got me hooked with its steamy scenes and with how their relationship develops. This book is great and has made me want to read her other books.
Tori
This was a cute, light read. If I could have I would actually have given it 3 1/2 stars instead of 4 because there were a few minor things that bugged me, but all in all I really enjoyed it.
Maura
Heroine is a dirt–poor desert rat from Palm Springs. Hero is an extreme rock climbing star who's caught up in the antics of Heroines gypsy/grifter family. Hero was hot.
Hannah McKenzie
I LOVE this book. The right amount of mystery, thrill and romance. Great read.
Heather
good book fast moving
Steph Hren
Steph Hren marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2014
Emily
Emily added it
Nov 19, 2014
Christie Ponton
Christie Ponton marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2014
  • The Night She Got Lucky (Dog Walkers, #2)
  • With Extreme Pleasure
  • Guys & Dogs (Guys & Dogs, #1)
  • Just One Look
  • Obsessed
  • Blade's Lady (Silhouette Intimate Moments, #1023)
  • Ride a Dark Horse
  • Tempted Again  (West Investigations, #3)
  • The Trouble With Valentine's Day (Chinooks Hockey Team, #3)
  • Must Love Santa
  • The Substitute Groom
  • Baby, Oh Baby!
  • What a Girl Wants
  • He's the One
  • The Welcome Home Garden Club (Twilight, Texas, #4)
  • Underfoot (Bellagio #2)
  • Secret Thoughts (Victoria Wilde, #2)
Crush on You (Three Kisses, #1) Then He Kissed Me (Three Kisses, #2) How to Knit a Wild Bikini (Malibu and Ewe #1) Can't Hurry Love (Three Kisses, #3) Beach House No. 9 (Beach House No. 9, #1)