Start by marking “The Thrill of It All” as Want to Read:
The Thrill of It All

The Thrill of It All (The Wisegirls)

3.70  ·  Rating Details  ·  370 Ratings  ·  20 Reviews

With a sweet, funny voice and stories that readers love, USA Today bestselling author Christie Ridgway is poised for great things. Let's grow Christie the way we've grown Rachel Gibson!

Felicity Charm went from dirt–poor desert rat to the erica's Shopping Sweetheartwhen she single–handedly broke out television's hottest new shopping channel, GetTV, to a whole new audience

Published November 1st 2004 by Avon Books (first published January 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about The Thrill of It All, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Thrill of It All

Amelia
Mar 10, 2010 Amelia rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book.

It was cheesy and lacked a strong plot, BUT I just can't dock it a star. I loved it too much! It has gone into my favorites vault.

Even though it lacks in the plot department and has a cheesfest going on, it all fits. IMO the story isn't about the plot so much as the two main characters relationship with each other. It's about how they meet and change each other for the better... while falling in love and having fabulously raunchy sexcapades!

Speaking of characters, I
Lindsay
I can’t resist…I was completely Charmed by this book. I started this book a couple of times, not getting past the first page the first time…just not in the mood for it. I finally decided that I was going to read this book, and did just that. I loved Felicity Charm and Michael Magee. I thought they were sweet together, and the whole story just worked for me.

I borrowed this book for my Kindle, and this is one book that I plan to buy so I can read it again.
Camille
(view spoiler)
Porsche
Jul 08, 2012 Porsche rated it really liked it
I absolutely loved reading this book from beginning to end! It was only second book in the genre of romance but it probably won't be my last.

The story starts when due to circumstances beyond her control Felicity Charm, a very controlled very structured business woman let's her guard down for just a few seconds and allows her inner seductress to pluck at the pants strings of what was supposed to be a wild one night stand with her savior Magee after a near death experience. Just as things are g
Suzie Quint
Jun 29, 2015 Suzie Quint rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, dnf
Tania Payne
Apr 01, 2016 Tania Payne rated it it was amazing
I have had this book on my shelf for a long time and now just decided to read it after being convinced by good reviews. I loved this book, it was easy to get in to and had a nice storyline too. I loved the relationships in the story and fell slightly in love with Magee myself. Definitely worth reading.
Angel Claunch
Oct 17, 2015 Angel Claunch rated it liked it
had some up and down moments with this book, but over all I enjoyed it.
Melabelles
Sep 30, 2014 Melabelles rated it liked it
3.5
penelopewanders
Light holiday reading, about as substantial as a popsicle, but on a hot day, just the right thing.
Yvonne Baldwin
Oct 06, 2014 Yvonne Baldwin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Read

I love the storyline. So easy to get lost in. The characters are well developed,you can easily relate to.The heat and drama between Magee and Lissie is fantastic.You can't choose your family right but Lissie learns that they love her and she loves them as well through all the trials they put her through. With Magee by her side she realizes love does exist for her.
Abigail
May 29, 2008 Abigail rated it it was ok
If you want a true romance novel, this probably is a decent choice. It's not my favorite genre, unless they put more into it (Rachel Gibson sometimes does), but it's easy and quick and takes absolutely no thinking. There's a cute, predictable plot and all the usual romance novel stuff. I'd have given it three stars but it lost one for overuse of the word "womb." :)
Georgiann Hennelly
Sep 10, 2009 Georgiann Hennelly rated it liked it
Felicity Charm is from a poor back ground her family is a clan of con artists. she has made a name for herself on the home shopping network. when her zany aunt Vi calls her and says needs to come home . she heads bk home and gets in a car accident in the desert when she hits michael magee,s jeep romance follows from there
Kai
Aug 22, 2016 Kai rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and have read it again. Have not read it as part of the series but it is a great stand alone book. This book got me hooked with its steamy scenes and with how their relationship develops. This book is great and has made me want to read her other books.
Tori
Oct 24, 2009 Tori rated it really liked it
This was a cute, light read. If I could have I would actually have given it 3 1/2 stars instead of 4 because there were a few minor things that bugged me, but all in all I really enjoyed it.
Tina
Apr 23, 2016 Tina rated it liked it
Don't like any of the characters. Especially the Heroine and Hero. The first time I read this in 2011 I loved it and even named it a favorite, but this time around I just couldn't deal.
Maura
Aug 03, 2012 Maura rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary
Heroine is a dirt–poor desert rat from Palm Springs. Hero is an extreme rock climbing star who's caught up in the antics of Heroines gypsy/grifter family. Hero was hot.
Hannah McKenzie
Jan 09, 2011 Hannah McKenzie rated it really liked it
I LOVE this book. The right amount of mystery, thrill and romance. Great read.
Ashley (yAdult Review)
Nov 08, 2015 Ashley (yAdult Review) marked it as dnf
Shelves: 2015, 2015own
DNF: Page 80. Was not working.
Heather
Apr 03, 2008 Heather rated it liked it
Shelves: done
good book fast moving
Sylvia
Sep 25, 2009 Sylvia rated it it was ok
Modern
Shawn
Shawn marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2016
Winona Bowling
Winona Bowling marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2016
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2016
Lavs
Lavs marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2016
Maxine
Maxine marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2016
Jessica
Jessica rated it really liked it
Jun 12, 2016
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2016
Megan
Megan marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2016
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
May 29, 2016
Carrie Pope
Carrie Pope rated it it was amazing
May 26, 2016
  • Cowboy in My Pocket
  • The Night She Got Lucky (Dog Walkers, #2)
  • Hello, Doggy! (Guys & Dogs, #3)
  • Ride a Dark Horse
  • Just One Look
  • Underfoot (Bellagio #2)
  • With Extreme Pleasure
  • Throw Like a Woman
  • Tempted Again  (West Investigations, #3)
  • The Substitute Groom
  • He's the One
  • What a Girl Wants
  • In Your Wildest Dreams
  • My Funny Valentine
  • Obsessed
  • And Then He Kissed Me
  • Pink Jinx (Jinx, #1; Cajun, #5)
  • Secret Thoughts (Victoria Wilde, #2)

The Wisegirls (2 books)
  • An Offer He Can't Refuse (The Wisegirls, #1)
  • The Care and Feeding of Unmarried Men (The Wisegirls, #2)