Start by marking “Red River, Vol. 7 (Red River, #7)” as Want to Read:
Red River, Vol. 7 (Red River, #7)

Red River, Vol. 7 (Red River #7)

4.42 of 5 stars 4.42  ·  rating details  ·  895 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Over 15 million copies sold in Japan! R to L (Japanese Style).

Prince Kail, a young warrior and sorcerer, and Yuri, a modern-day teen, were thrown together when Queen Nakia drew Yuri across time and space into the ancient Hittite Empire. When it is the season of the North Star, Prince Kail has the power to send Yuri home. But the evil queen's plan to murder them both--and

Published July 13th 2005 by VIZ Media LLC (first published November 26th 1996)

To ask other readers questions about Red River, Vol. 7, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Red River, Vol. 7

Lexie
I thought the last book had been missing something--Yuri wasn't assaulted! Not once! No wait I totally lied the Prince of Darkness began his assault at the end of Book 6 and then followed through into book 7. Phew. I thought that Shinohara was losing her touch!

Welcome back to another round of Yuri is manhandled and then makes her enemy concede she is so much more awesome then he could ever hope to be. At this point the Prince of Darkness should have probably just been like "I put Yuri in danger.
*Queen Diva*
Say WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!??!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!

(view spoiler) SO MUCH HEARTBREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy crud I need to start the 8th volume immediately!!!!
Soobie's heartbroken again
Mi ero sbagliata. Ecco un altro vicino con cui fare i conti: l'Egitto. L'imperatore Tutankhamon è morto e la regina Nefertiti cerca di dare in sposa la vedova ad un principe degli ittiti per cementare la pace. E bisogna decidere quale dei numerosi figli dell'imperatore ci andrà.

Soliti tramacci della regina che vorrebbe che il figlio diventasse imperatore. Peccato che il piccolo Giuda - quattrdici anni, una moglie e due concubine - non sia affatto interessato al trono. Ma alla regina non interess
Lauren
What first drew me to this series was the romantic historical aspect. I loved how a modern day girl gets pulled back into the past. I don't know what it is about those stories that attract me so much, maybe it is the difficulty for the girl of fitting in and having to rely on the guy so much to be able to get along in the world.

I would really recommend this series to fans of Inuyasha, it has a lot of the same concepts.
Kereesa
I love the political repercussions to the previous arc. It's definitely proof of the series' utilization of history, and it just generally makes me happy.

Now if only I didn't have to deal with cliffhangers!

4.5-5/5
Emmy Lou
Yuri misses her chance to go home and an unexpected proposal from Egypt poses a threat to Yuri and Kail's relationship.
Destiny
Love this series. Must read for fans of Inuyasha and From Far Away.
Stephanie
I love this series and my review is on vol. 1 as to why I love it so!
Holly
Wonderful story, beautiful artwork, and great characters.
Brianna
  • From Far Away, Vol. 10
  • Fushigi Yûgi: Genbu Kaiden, Vol. 02
  • Tail of the Moon, Volume 5
  • Tokyo Crazy Paradise, Vol. 18
Chie Shinohara (篠原千絵 Shinohara Chie, born February 15) is an award winning Japanese manga artist best-known for Red River, known in Japan as Sora wa Akai Kawa no Hotori: Anatolia Story. She has twice received the Shogakukan Manga Award for shōjo, in 1987 for Yami no Purple Eye and in 2001 for Red River.
Aside from her comics work, she has also written several prose novels. She has published the six
More about Chie Shinohara...

Red River (1 - 10 of 28 books)
  • Red River, Vol. 1 (Red River, #1)
  • Red River, Vol. 2 (Red River, #2)
  • Red River,  Vol. 3 (Red River, #3)
  • Red River, Vol. 4 (Red River, #4)
  • Red River, Vol. 5 (Red River, #5)
  • Red River, Vol. 6 (Red River, #6)
  • Red River, Vol. 8 (Red River, #8)
  • Red River, Vol. 9 (Red River, #9)
  • Red River, Vol. 10 (Red River, #10)
  • Red River, Vol. 11 (Red River, #11)
Red River, Vol. 1 (Red River, #1) Red River,  Vol. 3 (Red River, #3) Red River, Vol. 2 (Red River, #2) Red River, Vol. 4 (Red River, #4) Red River, Vol. 5 (Red River, #5)