Start by marking “Red River, Vol. 18 (Red River, #18)” as Want to Read:
Red River, Vol. 18 (Red River, #18)

Red River, Vol. 18 (Red River #18)

4.47 of 5 stars 4.47  ·  rating details  ·  758 ratings  ·  11 reviews
The latest Egyptian assault on Ugarit is being led by Ramses, who is not only their top military genius but still carries a white-hot torch for Yuri! Yuri tries yet another unorthodox strategy to defend the city, only this one backfires and lands her right in Ramses' clutches. When Kail finds out he takes off in pursuit of Ramses, who has abandoned the assault and is racin ...more
Published July 10th 2007 by VIZ Media LLC (first published September 25th 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Red River, Vol. 18, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Red River, Vol. 18

Lexie
Welcome to volume 18! Why yes that's meant to be USER RAMSES on the cover. Why yes he could be a spitting image of Kail but with two different colored eyes and a different necklace. Why no I don't think he was that Bishie...then again I don't think Kail was either? So whatever.

This was actually a very amusing volume. So yeah Yuri gets captured by Ramses and its not a terribly good idea on her part, but we get the very amusing conversation of Ramses' trying to explain what happens when a man and
Soobie's heartbroken
OK, Ramses è decisamente più affascinante in bianco e nero piuttosto che sulla copertina di questo volumetto.

A parte, le mie solite considerazioni di carattere estetico. Di questo numero mi è piaciuto parecchio il gruppetto di prostitute che si son messe a mettere i bastoni tra le ruote all'esercito egizio in attesa che arrivino le truppe di supporto di Kail. Certo, alcune lo fanno perché sono costrette dalla povertà o dalla propria condizione di schiava, ma altre ammettono di farlo di propria s
Alexis
I found this series on a mere coincidence but it quickly became one of my all time favourites. I read the entire series in 1.5-2 days. It was truly wonderful and a joy to experience.
Destiny
Love this series. Must read for fans of Inuyasha and From Far Away.
Victoria Newman
Is a great book to read
Lauren
What first drew me to this series was the romantic historical aspect. I loved how a modern day girl gets pulled back into the past. I don't know what it is about those stories that attract me so much, maybe it is the difficulty for the girl of fitting in and having to rely on the guy so much to be able to get along in the world.

I would really recommend this series to fans of Inuyasha, it has a lot of the same concepts.
*Miss Fame*
I knew this was coming... really, I did. I knew (view spoiler) And even while I knew this was inevitable and was preparing myself for it, I still was agitated by it. Not nearly as much as I was in Black Bird though, so I guess that's good news. And even though I always hate this turn of events in books, the drama it should create should be entertaining, so we'll see what happens.

Shannon
This is a fun series, but I think I'm over the over-the-top soap opera story. The graphics are lovely (of course!) but that's not enough to keep me reading anymore.
Corissa.
This is down a star from the other sinmply because I didnt like one of the plot outcomes..boo..but for some reason knew that is exactly what would happen.
Holly
Wonderful story, beautiful artwork, and great characters.
Brianna
pretty good.
Emily
Emily added it
Aug 06, 2015
  • From Far Away: Vol. 3
  • Fushigi Yûgi: Genbu Kaiden, Vol. 02
  • Sensual Phrase, Vol. 14
Chie Shinohara (篠原千絵 Shinohara Chie, born February 15) is an award winning Japanese manga artist best-known for Red River, known in Japan as Sora wa Akai Kawa no Hotori: Anatolia Story. She has twice received the Shogakukan Manga Award for shōjo, in 1987 for Yami no Purple Eye and in 2001 for Red River.
Aside from her comics work, she has also written several prose novels. She has published the six
More about Chie Shinohara...

Red River (1 - 10 of 28 books)
  • Red River, Vol. 1 (Red River, #1)
  • Red River, Vol. 2 (Red River, #2)
  • Red River,  Vol. 3 (Red River, #3)
  • Red River, Vol. 4 (Red River, #4)
  • Red River, Vol. 5 (Red River, #5)
  • Red River, Vol. 6 (Red River, #6)
  • Red River, Vol. 7 (Red River, #7)
  • Red River, Vol. 8 (Red River, #8)
  • Red River, Vol. 9 (Red River, #9)
  • Red River, Vol. 10 (Red River, #10)
Red River, Vol. 1 (Red River, #1) Red River,  Vol. 3 (Red River, #3) Red River, Vol. 2 (Red River, #2) Red River, Vol. 4 (Red River, #4) Red River, Vol. 5 (Red River, #5)