Start by marking “Red River, Vol. 18 (Red River, #18)” as Want to Read:
Red River, Vol. 18 (Red River, #18)

Red River, Vol. 18 (Red River #18)

4.48  ·  Rating Details  ·  842 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
The latest Egyptian assault on Ugarit is being led by Ramses, who is not only their top military genius but still carries a white-hot torch for Yuri! Yuri tries yet another unorthodox strategy to defend the city, only this one backfires and lands her right in Ramses' clutches. When Kail finds out he takes off in pursuit of Ramses, who has abandoned the assault and is racin ...more
Published July 10th 2007 by VIZ Media LLC (first published September 25th 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Red River, Vol. 18, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Red River, Vol. 18

Lexie
Mar 31, 2014 Lexie rated it really liked it
Shelves: gns-owned-read
Welcome to volume 18! Why yes that's meant to be USER RAMSES on the cover. Why yes he could be a spitting image of Kail but with two different colored eyes and a different necklace. Why no I don't think he was that Bishie...then again I don't think Kail was either? So whatever.

This was actually a very amusing volume. So yeah Yuri gets captured by Ramses and its not a terribly good idea on her part, but we get the very amusing conversation of Ramses' trying to explain what happens when a man and
Soobie's heartbroken
OK, Ramses è decisamente più affascinante in bianco e nero piuttosto che sulla copertina di questo volumetto.

A parte, le mie solite considerazioni di carattere estetico. Di questo numero mi è piaciuto parecchio il gruppetto di prostitute che si son messe a mettere i bastoni tra le ruote all'esercito egizio in attesa che arrivino le truppe di supporto di Kail. Certo, alcune lo fanno perché sono costrette dalla povertà o dalla propria condizione di schiava, ma altre ammettono di farlo di propria s
Alexis
Apr 10, 2015 Alexis rated it it was amazing
I found this series on a mere coincidence but it quickly became one of my all time favourites. I read the entire series in 1.5-2 days. It was truly wonderful and a joy to experience.
Luna
Feb 19, 2016 Luna rated it really liked it
Overall series review, 4 Stars.
I started Red River a few years ago but finally got round to finishing it this year.
Destiny
Jul 24, 2014 Destiny rated it it was amazing
Love this series. Must read for fans of Inuyasha and From Far Away.
Victoria Newman
Aug 22, 2015 Victoria Newman rated it it was amazing
Is a great book to read
Lauren
Feb 09, 2015 Lauren rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
What first drew me to this series was the romantic historical aspect. I loved how a modern day girl gets pulled back into the past. I don't know what it is about those stories that attract me so much, maybe it is the difficulty for the girl of fitting in and having to rely on the guy so much to be able to get along in the world.

I would really recommend this series to fans of Inuyasha, it has a lot of the same concepts.
Miss Ryoko
Dec 26, 2014 Miss Ryoko rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, library-book
I knew this was coming... really, I did. I knew (view spoiler) And even while I knew this was inevitable and was preparing myself for it, I still was agitated by it. Not nearly as much as I was in Black Bird though, so I guess that's good news. And even though I always hate this turn of events in books, the drama it should create should be entertaining, so we'll see what happens.

Shannon
Nov 17, 2011 Shannon rated it liked it
This is a fun series, but I think I'm over the over-the-top soap opera story. The graphics are lovely (of course!) but that's not enough to keep me reading anymore.
Corissa.
Nov 22, 2007 Corissa. rated it really liked it
This is down a star from the other sinmply because I didnt like one of the plot outcomes..boo..but for some reason knew that is exactly what would happen.
Holly
Dec 02, 2009 Holly rated it it was amazing
Wonderful story, beautiful artwork, and great characters.
Brianna
May 04, 2012 Brianna rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
pretty good.
Rine Karr
Rine Karr rated it really liked it
Jul 26, 2016
Firgi Chandy
Firgi Chandy marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2016
Lyn
Lyn rated it it was ok
Jul 19, 2016
Laura rated it really liked it
Jul 18, 2016
Steph
Steph rated it it was amazing
Jul 11, 2016
Meaghan
Meaghan rated it really liked it
Jul 09, 2016
Zaz1234
Zaz1234 marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2016
Emma Debruyne
Emma Debruyne rated it liked it
Jul 03, 2016
Susan
Susan added it
Jul 01, 2016
Natasha Timonichev
Natasha Timonichev rated it it was amazing
Jun 30, 2016
Fatima Gomez
Fatima Gomez rated it it was amazing
Jun 23, 2016
Kâlî Ateş
Kâlî Ateş rated it it was amazing
Jun 20, 2016
Laura added it
Jun 17, 2016
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Jun 16, 2016
Taylah-ann
Taylah-ann rated it it was amazing
Jun 13, 2016
  • From Far Away, Vol. 12
  • Sensual Phrase, Vol. 17
  • Fushigi Yûgi: Genbu Kaiden, Vol. 02
Chie Shinohara (篠原千絵 Shinohara Chie, born February 15) is an award winning Japanese manga artist best-known for Red River, known in Japan as Sora wa Akai Kawa no Hotori: Anatolia Story. She has twice received the Shogakukan Manga Award for shōjo, in 1987 for Yami no Purple Eye and in 2001 for Red River.
Aside from her comics work, she has also written several prose novels. She has published the six
More about Chie Shinohara...

Red River (1 - 10 of 28 books)
  • Red River, Vol. 1 (Red River, #1)
  • Red River, Vol. 2 (Red River, #2)
  • Red River, Vol. 3 (Red River, #3)
  • Red River, Vol. 4 (Red River, #4)
  • Red River, Vol. 5 (Red River, #5)
  • Red River, Vol. 6 (Red River, #6)
  • Red River, Vol. 7 (Red River, #7)
  • Red River, Vol. 8 (Red River, #8)
  • Red River, Vol. 9 (Red River, #9)
  • Red River, Vol. 10 (Red River, #10)