The Kingdoms and the Elves of the Reaches II (Keeper Martin's Tales, #2)

The Kingdoms and the Elves of the Reaches II (Keeper Martin's Tales #2)

3.79 of 5 stars 3.79  ·  rating details  ·  97 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Discover the Magic! Overwhelmingly, readers agree that Mr. Stanek's books are among the best they've ever read. His books have very vocal supporters who aren't afraid to voice their opinion and they frequently do so in online communities and lists, such as at Amazon.Com where you'll find that his books are consistently listed as the top in their class. Strong reader suppor...more
Published April 1st 2002 by Reagent Press

The Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsSwitch! The Lost Kingdoms of Karibu by Karen  PrinceHarry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. RowlingCatching Fire by Suzanne CollinsThe Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
YA BOOKS BOYS WILL LOVE
37th out of 398 books — 428 voters
Betrayal by Robert StanekRise of the Fallen by Robert StanekDeliverance by Robert StanekRebirth by Robert StanekThe Kingdoms and the Elves of the Reaches by Robert Stanek
Ruin Mist
12th out of 14 books — 12 voters

More lists with this book...

Suzette
Wish I could give Stanek the Fraud less than one star. Very angry that I was deceived by his (now removed) fake reviews on Amazon. Nobody likes being ripped off. Now he's giving himself fake reviews on Goodreads. Please be warned. Google "Robert Stanek fraud" and "Robert Stanek fake reviews".
Evan
This was a horrible book for many many many many reasons. However, if you are a real person reading this review (and not a Stanek clone), then you already know that. Robert Stanek is afraid of failure and is in denial over the fact that his books aren't any good. What he is doing is technically robbery. Can we report him to the moderators please?
Mandy A
I've read Elves of the Reaches more than any other books. I think I love it most because of all the time and care Robert Stanek took to create this world and its kingdoms. Though this probably isn't the best book of the series, this is my favorite because it's the one where I first fell in love with the world of Ruin Mist. Though movies might be fun, the book is the real thing. Read the book!!
Becca
This is another book that takes a while to get to into but it was still good. The only thing I didn't like was all the violence. Yes I know the book is about a dying world in which you have to fight to live. My friends recomended it so I gave it a shot. I'm just not into violence, really... But I still thought it was a good book.
John T
I love fantasy books and this is a solid second book in a fantastic series. I was not able to put it down and had to get the next two too. Liked the characters and the way they were built up.
Lisa
Love this author. I was pulled into the stor from the beginning. The character development was strong, the parallel story lines pulled together, the conclusion was strong.
Cindy Smith
The full series was well written. I did feel that 30 pages of characters and background in every book (8 in the series) was a bit redundant.
Scarlett
The first one ends in a cliffhanger and this one continues it. A good story and well-told.
Tegan
Better than the first and such a fun read. Good!
Chad L
Chad L marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Ptdog
Ptdog added it
Jul 12, 2014
Brian
Brian marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Moira Mcglynn
Moira Mcglynn marked it as to-read
May 12, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
May 05, 2014
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2014
Monica
Monica marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
Don
Don marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2014
Sami Sayed
Sami Sayed marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2014
Carole Johnston
Carole Johnston marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Robert Stanek has been a writer for over 30 years and is the author of over 50 bestsellers. Books by Robert Stanek have been read by well over 7.5 million people and are available in more than 50 countries and 34 languages. A book of his is sold every 60 seconds. In 2013, his 150th book was published and there are over 1000 of his titles in distribution worldwide.

The most popular series by Robert...more
More about Robert Stanek...
The Kingdoms and the Elves of the Reaches (Keeper Martin's Tales, #1) Keeper Martin's Tale (Ruin Mist Chronicles, #1) The Kingdoms and the Elves of the Reaches III (Keeper Martin's Tales, #3) The Kingdoms and the Elves of the Reaches IV (Keeper Martin's Tales, #4) Rise of the Fallen (Ruin Mist: Dawn of the Ages, #1)