Start by marking “Breaking the Power of Unmet Needs, Unhealed Hurts, Unresolved Issues in Your Life!” as Want to Read:

4.03  ·  Rating Details  ·  31 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
This long-awaited sequel to the best-selling Shattering Your Strongholds is finally here, and it's been worth the wait! Packed with even greater spiritual insight, Liberty Savard's latest book breaks new ground in the area of deliverance and spiritual warfare.This book will help you break the power behind an unsurrendered soul, allowing God to bring complete healing into y ...more
Published April 1st 1997 by Bridge-Logos (first published November 1st 1996)

Be the first to ask a question about Breaking the Power of Unmet Needs, Unhealed Hurts, Unresolved Issues in Your Life!

Jesse
Jun 07, 2011 Jesse rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite, deliverance
WOW- like i said.. this series is amazing.. and definitely more text book than just reading for pleasure. this is where you take notes and where you begin to apply these principles IMMEDIATELY. and then proceed to kick yourself for every resisting the Beautiful God of Heaven and realize the turmoil could very well be your own doing and not so much "the devil" as we so often like to blame him. we have a hand to play in this as well. it's to get our SOUL to calm down. I see my soul as a 2 year old ...more
Bob Flores
Feb 14, 2015 Bob Flores rated it really liked it
When it comes to writing about the places in a christian's heart that are still unsurrendered, and information about strongholds and how they are formed, I have found no better writer. She can get very repetitive when it comes to her training wheel prayers, but I don't mind it as I know she is trying to reinforce this type of prayer. I really love Liberty Savard's stuff!
Philippa
Jul 28, 2009 Philippa rated it it was amazing
Eat the chicken spit out the bones with some of her theology. But having said that she had some really powerful prayers that you could pray over yourself or others that were specific and to the point of a particular stronghold. Useful book if you praying for people.
Mistye
Dec 22, 2008 Mistye added it
This book is awesome! God gave this woman a revelation to help everyone. Bindind and loosing. I've been binding and loosing ever since I first began to read the box.
Kirstie Stahnke
Jul 08, 2008 Kirstie Stahnke is currently reading it
Currently reading and learning so much about myself and it is great to learn with no condemnation!
Rhonda
Jun 15, 2008 Rhonda rated it really liked it
Good book for Christians to read
Jessi Wirtz
Jessi Wirtz marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2016
Pearlene Tindle
Pearlene Tindle marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2016
Kristin Robert
Kristin Robert marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2016
Constance Denson
Constance Denson marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2016
Karen Copeland
Karen Copeland rated it liked it
Dec 12, 2015
JP Saint-Louis
JP Saint-Louis marked it as to-read
Nov 05, 2015
KC
KC marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2015
AD Smith
AD Smith rated it liked it
Aug 30, 2015
Denise
Denise marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2015
Aysa Riera
Aysa Riera rated it really liked it
May 20, 2015
HeChose Neicy
HeChose Neicy rated it really liked it
May 09, 2015
Calah Jackson
Calah Jackson marked it as to-read
May 08, 2015
Brenda
Brenda marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
Roslyn
Roslyn marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Sheri Ferguson
Sheri Ferguson marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Sheri Ferguson
Sheri Ferguson rated it it was amazing
Apr 16, 2015
Mary Salz
Mary Salz marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
Remys Smiles
Remys Smiles rated it it was amazing
Mar 14, 2015
Eachstep
Eachstep marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Maria
Maria rated it it was amazing
Feb 23, 2015