Start by marking “Stardust on My Pillow: Stories to Sleep On” as Want to Read:
Stardust on My Pillow: Stories to Sleep On

Stardust on My Pillow: Stories to Sleep On

Best-selling Author and Beloved Storyteller Patsy Clairmont Takes an All-New Approach to Her Message of Encouragement, Healing, and Hope.

From "Boxed In," the story of a woman making a startling discovery about a distant aunt she never really knew, to "Cloistered," the tale of a severely phobic woman being gently wooed back into life, popular speaker and writer Patsy Clairm
Published June 6th 2000 by WaterBrook Press (first published May 16th 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Stardust on My Pillow, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stardust on My Pillow

Susan
May 28, 2012 Susan rated it it was amazing
My favorite of the short stories in this book was "Chattanooga Choo-Choo"! Some things I learned while reading this were:
There's times you'll just need to do what needs to be done!
This is a way-marker!
The best way to grow out of small is to stand tall! You don't have to feel brave to act brave!
Never let a kindness go unattended.
Kristin
Jun 29, 2017 Kristin rated it liked it
Shelves: short-stories
This book has been on my shelf for a long time. IDK where I got it. Maybe it was Mom's. Short stories. Her first work at fiction.
Amelia-Irene
Dec 09, 2012 Amelia-Irene rated it it was amazing
This is one book that I have been trying to find more copies of (they have always been sold out or on order when I'm looking) to give a gifts to several people in my life.

Patsy will give you her life experiences in such a way that you can't help but laugh as you accept the truth of her words. You share Patsy's laughter, but you can also share her tears. She's a very big person in a very petite sized body, and she'll make her presence known as you read her stories either in this book or any of he
Krista Bouchard
Sep 05, 2014 Krista Bouchard rated it it was amazing
Shelves: christian
Love love loved this book! Pastsy is such a great author. This book made me laugh and cry sometimes simultaneously! Plus it's short stories so you can set it down and pick it up with any amount of time between and not have to reread anything. (You won't want to put it down tho.) there is one story that is actually letters between siblings that I have read to some of my friends because I loved it so much.
Allen Steele
Jun 06, 2014 Allen Steele rated it liked it
"Cloistered" & "Runaway" were my favorites, however I enjoyed all but one of the stories. I even let a couple of tears run at "Stardust" & "Kaleidoscope"---"Mrs. Cass's neighborly ways" was written from the perspective of an guardian angel who was assigned to this little girl. Didn't like this one and I don't know why exactly
Jun 09, 2014 Sarah rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
I read this at my husband's recommendation. These were all neat stories!! Laughed, cried, smiled, forgot my own significant problems: The last one, "Christmas Cabin", came at exactly the right moment (God's perfect timing!), as I was going through similar trials and feelings in my life.
Mim
Apr 28, 2013 Mim rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful compilation of short stories with Godly endings. I enjoyed this book and read more by this author.
Liz
Oct 09, 2012 Liz rated it liked it
A collection of short stories that are meant to be uplifting. There were about three that I really enjoyed but I had a hard time getting into the others.
Leslie
Nov 17, 2008 Leslie rated it liked it
Shelves: fiction
Amazingly eclectic collection of short stories from one author. Not my usual fare, but fun bedtime stories.
Gail
Sep 06, 2015 Gail rated it liked it
Light reading: heartwarming, faith affirming stories, but not terribly well written.
Gary
Gary rated it it was ok
Jul 14, 2014
Beth
Beth rated it liked it
Mar 05, 2016
Julie Powell
Julie Powell rated it it was amazing
Jul 14, 2012
Ariel
Ariel rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2016
Tammy Egan
Tammy Egan rated it really liked it
Jun 29, 2014
Gayle
Gayle rated it it was ok
Nov 16, 2013
Cheryl Willams
Cheryl Willams rated it liked it
Apr 06, 2017
Rachel Williams
Rachel Williams rated it liked it
May 01, 2013
Jana
Jana rated it it was amazing
Jun 14, 2014
Jean
Jean rated it really liked it
Oct 24, 2013
Patti
Patti rated it really liked it
Apr 03, 2013
Cathie
Cathie rated it liked it
Jul 12, 2015
Angela Baber
Angela Baber rated it it was amazing
Aug 26, 2012
Valkyrie
Valkyrie rated it it was amazing
Dec 01, 2011
Jill
Jill rated it it was amazing
Jan 12, 2015
Arlene
Arlene rated it liked it
Nov 19, 2011
Emily
Emily rated it really liked it
Apr 17, 2016
Carol
Carol rated it liked it
Feb 21, 2008
Courtney
Courtney rated it it was ok
Jul 15, 2016
Daniel Groth
Daniel Groth rated it really liked it
Feb 26, 2015
Patsy is a bookish woman who loves words and has a penchant for dark chocolate sorbet. Since spelling bees in grade school, childhood Scrabble games, right up to her current addiction with Words with Friends she has been known to spell it out, to say it like it is.

Much to her surprise Patsy has written a stack of books that continues to light her passion for the printed page. And nothing pleases h
More about Patsy Clairmont...