Start by marking “Expectant Father (Masters Brothers #2)” as Want to Read:
Expectant Father (Masters Brothers #2)

Expectant Father (Masters Brothers #2)

BABY ON THE WAY!

In one shocking night, Glory Danson and Caleb Masters made a baby! Now Glory was in real trouble. Caleb was a brilliant -- and brooding -- scientist bent on saving the world -- certainly not father material! Could ten tiny fingers and ten chubby toes turn this confirmed bachelor into a family man?

Caleb didn't know what had come over him. One minute he was h
Mass Market Paperback, Silhouette Special Edition #1028, 256 pages
Published April 1st 1996 by Silhouette

To ask other readers questions about Expectant Father, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Expectant Father

Saly
Rating 4.5

What a wonderful book. I loved it very much especially after these two got married and adjusted to a new reality and life.

The book starts off with the heroine who works in a PR firm getting a new assignment, one she isn't sure she is upto. She has changed a lot, her marriage to a senator took away her self-esteem and she is now trying hard to build it and her assignment is the hero Caleb, a brilliant man who only lives for work so getting him to do what she wants will be tough.

The hero
Bark's Book Nonsense
Oct 05, 2010 Bark's Book Nonsense rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
EXPECTANT FATHER is the type of love story I like best. The plot is pretty basic, it's the characters who make the book so special. They are real people with flaws and insecurities who've been hurt/are afraid to be hurt and fear getting close to each other. They're not annoying, cardboard cutouts and I genuinely liked them. By their actions, thoughts and dialogue the reader gets to see them slowly fall in love. Never once did I pause and think "why the heck is she falling for him/her?" like I us ...more
Laurie Gold
Jan 03, 2011 Laurie Gold rated it really liked it
Shelves: category-romance
After turning in two PW reviews in as many days, I took some time and re-read one of my few B+ category reads - Leanne Banks' Expectant Father. It was still as good as I remember, and when I got to the part with The Velveteen Rabbit, I cried. Readers looking for absent-minded professors who are also brooding and passionate but locked within themselves should definitely look for this one at the UBS.
Dec 13, 2015 Laura rated it it was ok
First Thoughts:
I've been going through books that I'd read and given four stars to, the majority have been demoted. This is another example of those kind of books. I don't know if it's the loss of excitement from the first read but that kind of still hold true considering that I couldn't remember anything of the plot.

What Is It About:
Glory works for a PR firm, she's tasked with getting a scientist to make some speeches to gain attention and funding. This scientist is Caleb, a guy that's she's kn
Tia
Feb 22, 2012 Tia rated it really liked it
Caleb and Glory knew each other in high school, then Caleb left and Glory moved on to marry a Senator. Her husband was abusive, verbally and physically, so she filed for divorce. Glory joined a PR company and got her assignment, which was Caleb.

After a night of high intense passion between Caleb and Glory, Glory gets pregnant. Caleb wants to do the right thing and marry her. Glory is not too sure if she can put up with his scientific research because he puts everything on the back burner, inclu
Melisha Murphy
Melisha Murphy rated it it was amazing
Jul 31, 2014
Patty Desormeaux
Patty Desormeaux rated it liked it
May 17, 2014
Michelle
Michelle rated it liked it
Nov 28, 2012
Minerva Hall
Minerva Hall rated it liked it
Aug 03, 2016
Kathy Johnson
Kathy Johnson rated it it was amazing
Nov 03, 2014
Dee Serauz
Dee Serauz rated it it was amazing
Mar 14, 2015
Jim
Jim rated it liked it
Feb 14, 2013
Mona
Mona rated it really liked it
Jun 05, 2014
mary beth bourgeois
mary beth bourgeois rated it it was amazing
Aug 05, 2016
Emma
Emma rated it really liked it
Apr 07, 2015
Milena
Milena rated it really liked it
Jul 13, 2011
Lynn
Lynn rated it liked it
May 28, 2014
Sara
Sara rated it it was amazing
Feb 12, 2014
✦⟣Kelly⟢✦
✦⟣Kelly⟢✦ rated it really liked it
Mar 24, 2012
Anvita
Anvita rated it liked it
Sep 09, 2014
Pam
Pam rated it really liked it
Jul 12, 2016
Erica
Erica rated it really liked it
Feb 11, 2012
Aimee
Aimee rated it it was ok
Aug 06, 2014
namericanwordcat
namericanwordcat rated it liked it
Sep 09, 2012
Mellissa Francisco
Mellissa Francisco rated it really liked it
Jul 14, 2011
Lea Coronado
Lea Coronado rated it liked it
Jul 04, 2015
Shannon
Nov 03, 2015 Shannon rated it liked it
Cute category romance.
Mary Cathie
Mary Cathie rated it it was amazing
Dec 21, 2012
K. Bell
K. Bell rated it did not like it
Jan 08, 2015
Paulina Rubí
Paulina Rubí rated it it was amazing
Jun 25, 2015
Leanne Banks was born on 14 May 1959 in Roanoke, Virginia, USA. She holds a Bachelors degree in Psychology, which she claims she can only use on fictional characters. When her first book was published in 1991, she used the money from her advance to take her family to Disney World.

Leanne is known for telling a story with strong emotion, characters with whom everyone can relate, a kick of hot sensua
More about Leanne Banks...

Masters Brothers (2 books)
  • A Date with Dr. Frankenstein (Masters Brothers #1)