Start by marking “Expectant Father (Silhouette Special Edition, #1028)” as Want to Read:
Expectant Father (Silhouette Special Edition, #1028)

Expectant Father (Masters Brothers #2)

3.65 of 5 stars 3.65  ·  rating details  ·  37 ratings  ·  4 reviews
BABY ON THE WAY!

In one shocking night, Glory Danson and Caleb Masters made a baby! Now Glory was in real trouble. Caleb was a brilliant -- and brooding -- scientist bent on saving the world -- certainly not father material! Could ten tiny fingers and ten chubby toes turn this confirmed bachelor into a family man?

Caleb didn't know what had come over him. One minute he was h
Published April 1st 1996 by Silhouette

To ask other readers questions about Expectant Father, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Expectant Father

Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. JamesNever Too Far by Abbi GlinesKiss an Angel by Susan Elizabeth PhillipsPerfection by R.L. MathewsonThe Sweet Gum Tree by Katherine Allred
Best Accidentally Pregnant in Romance Novels
299th out of 516 books — 1,530 voters
Once Upon a Road Trip by Angela N. BlountInstruction Manual for the 21st Century Samurai by Alexei Maxim RussellNeanderthal Seeks Human by Penny ReidGeek Girl by Cindy C. BennettTrueman Bradley by Alexei Maxim Russell
Nerd and Geek Books
48th out of 50 books — 24 voters

More lists with this book...

Saly
Rating 4.5

What a wonderful book. I loved it very much especially after these two got married and adjusted to a new reality and life.

The book starts off with the heroine who works in a PR firm getting a new assignment, one she isn't sure she is upto. She has changed a lot, her marriage to a senator took away her self-esteem and she is now trying hard to build it and her assignment is the hero Caleb, a brilliant man who only lives for work so getting him to do what she wants will be tough.

The hero
Bark's Book Nonsense
EXPECTANT FATHER is the type of love story I like best. The plot is pretty basic, it's the characters who make the book so special. They are real people with flaws and insecurities who've been hurt/are afraid to be hurt and fear getting close to each other. They're not annoying, cardboard cutouts and I genuinely liked them. By their actions, thoughts and dialogue the reader gets to see them slowly fall in love. Never once did I pause and think "why the heck is she falling for him/her?" like I us ...more
Laurie Gold
After turning in two PW reviews in as many days, I took some time and re-read one of my few B+ category reads - Leanne Banks' Expectant Father. It was still as good as I remember, and when I got to the part with The Velveteen Rabbit, I cried. Readers looking for absent-minded professors who are also brooding and passionate but locked within themselves should definitely look for this one at the UBS.
Tia
Caleb and Glory knew each other in high school, then Caleb left and Glory moved on to marry a Senator. Her husband was abusive, verbally and physically, so she filed for divorce. Glory joined a PR company and got her assignment, which was Caleb.

After a night of high intense passion between Caleb and Glory, Glory gets pregnant. Caleb wants to do the right thing and marry her. Glory is not too sure if she can put up with his scientific research because he puts everything on the back burner, inclu
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2015
Jill
Jill marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2015
Paulina Rubí
Paulina Rubí marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2015
Carla
Carla added it
Jan 16, 2015
Debbie
Debbie marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Faltu Fully
Faltu Fully marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Dec 14, 2014
Nicolesouders
Nicolesouders marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2014
Mandy
Mandy added it
Nov 24, 2014
Lori Halliday
Lori Halliday marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Milena
Milena marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Valeria
Valeria marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Tony Woo
Tony Woo marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Leanne Banks was born on 14 May 1959 in Roanoke, Virginia, USA. She holds a Bachelors degree in Psychology, which she claims she can only use on fictional characters. When her first book was published in 1991, she used the money from her advance to take her family to Disney World.

Leanne is known for telling a story with strong emotion, characters with whom everyone can relate, a kick of hot sensua
More about Leanne Banks...

Masters Brothers (2 books)
  • A Date with Dr. Frankenstein (Silhouette Special Edition #983)
Underfoot (Bellagio #2) Feet First (Bellagio, #1) Footloose (Bellagio, #3) Some Girls Do (Sisters Trilogy #1) Trouble in High Heels (Sisters Trilogy, #3)