Start by marking “INTELIGENCIA” as Want to Read:

INTELIGENCIA (Osho Insights for a new way of living )

4.29 of 5 stars 4.29  ·  rating details  ·  433 ratings  ·  25 reviews
En esta obra Osho nos habla de la inteligencia, de lo que para él significa ser inteligente, vivir de forma inteligente:
Intelectualidad no es inteligencia. Ser intelectual es ser falso; es simular inteligencia. No es real porque no es algo de cada uno de nosotros, es algo prestado.
La inteligencia es el crecimiento de la consciencia interna. No tiene nada que ver con los co
Published March 7th 2006 by Plaza y Janes (first published January 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about INTELIGENCIA, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about INTELIGENCIA

Salma Al Masrouri
This is definitely a book that will put your mind to work! Not an easy book to read. You need to take your time and think. I think I'm gonna have to go again and again back to it. Highly recommended especially for philosophy and spirituality lovers! Bottom line, I'm in love with Osho's books. I bought two of his books from Muscat book fair & I can't wait to read them =)!
Obeida Takriti
أوشو شخص منو طبيعي..
كاتب فذ وجريء..
الجميل في أفكاره أنها صادمة وبقوة..

في هذا الكتاب يتكلم عن الذكاء الفطري..
يعطيك أشياء لتفكر فيها.. ثم يعلمك كيف تتخلص من التفكير بحد ذاته للوصول للذكاء الفطري..
لتصل لذاتك..
كله عبر التأمل

كتب أوشو مهمة للقراءة أياً كان الكتاب ;)
Osho comes from a different planet. a beautiful idealistic planet... but different. loved the ideas, loved his take on organised religion. began to wrinkle my nose at the "computer notion". i've seen terminator... I know what happens when computers take over :P
Kevin Tan
This book change my paradigm of life! It's a total 180 degree change and my life has never been the same anymore. I'm living my life full with awareness!
Karthik Bk
Very much need of the hour
Sofia Ribeiro
Owing to the large amount of good reviews and the high rates that Osho's books have I decided to give it a go and this was the first book I read by him. Reading the synopsis didn't make me want to read the book at all because it didn't sound interesting to me but then I read the prologue and that was when I first felt that I really should read the whole book. So… if you don't know the book don't read the synopsis, read the prologue, it isn't long so you won't waste much time and you'll gain th ...more
This book can offer such a good insight on meditation, intelligence and living.

If you are already familiar with The Power of Now and A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle you will find many topics that are discussed similarly to the mentioned books. Even though many things are previously known on the spritual path it is always good to gain a new perspective.

Osho teachings are valuable especially when it comes to shining light on believe systems and how they can effect our lifes.
Lo leí en castellano, es un "annrader" como lo diríamos en holandés! Un libro que habla de la diferencia entre inteligencia y memoria y entre la intelectualidad e inteligencia......
Varun Upadhyay
Book 1 of 2015:
"To become intelligent you have to come out of your mind and become a spectator of activities happening inside it"
A very different point of view. Great to broaden your horizons and change your conventional thinking.
पवन सिँह
If you read this book throughout, you will find out the difference between intelligence and memory. However some people understand that these are same which is completely opposite the fact.
Bowei Chi
Osho provided a different take on the meaning of intelligence from an intuitive perspective. It challenges the common notion of the role that an institutionalized education system has done in society. There is no reservation in his frank criticism that builds on what he think is the root causes of the ill condition. In the second half of the book, he offers alternatives to transform the society conditioned mind to its natural state that could be the only key to survival as a human race.

It has be
Chinmay K
Real Intelligence is what you are born with. Meditate and unleash the intelligence of Life - Osho.
Gives a new perspective on important parts of life, asks critical questions and keeps you thinking.
As the book's title suggests, Osho discusses what he believes to be is true intelligence confronting the many beliefs that society instills in individuals from an early age. Osho stresses the value of meditation in everyday life and provides some insight on how to listen to your inner self.

Osho's tone through out the book is quite confrontational and quite repetitive at some points.

Overall, a good read ... I will probably check out other works by the author and would recommend this book to peo
Absolutely brilliant. Some lines moved me more than others - and there was some repetition in some parts, but Osho never fails to impress with the way he articulates himself in all the written adaptations of his talks. He makes complex and unfathomable concepts understandable by putting them in modern day context, and what's even better, he actually gives you a way to get out of the madness that is society's conditioning. A must read for any literate person, honestly.
Gonna read more Osho. Fo-sho.
Best way to promote intelligence is to train the intellect, Intellect is logical, he says; intelligence is paradoxical.
It is only through intelligence that we can respond creatively to the challenges of a changing world.
It aims to shine light on beliefs and attitudes that prevent individuals from being their true selves.
Ravi Khakhkhar
It challenges the traditional conception of intelligence, distinguishing knowledge and intelligence.
It teaches not to accept things without getting to the root of understanding.
Question everything and you will know the truth and that's where the intelligence comes.
I love what this guy has to say in this book.
I had to ignore the WAY it was said: He makes sweeping generalizations. Not sure if it is because of the translation to English or not. But the CONTENT of what he is saying is good stuff!
Another great Osho book. Osho explains intelligence, and how to 'rediscover' it. Also explains the differences between intellectuality, memory, and intelligence. A great book, I took my time reading it and suggest you the same :)
"La inteligencia es el claro entendimiento de las cosas acerca de las que no tienes ninguna información".

you don't need to go to need to tap into your inner you... :)
I really liked this book, truly inspiring and somehow comforting!
Its really good
Shrinkhlà Verma
Shrinkhlà Verma marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2015
Ayla is currently reading it
Nov 21, 2015
Yoda marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2015
Tiffani Porter-Loving
Tiffani Porter-Loving marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2015
  • Touching the Rock: An Experience of Blindness
  • Psychic Discoveries Behind the Iron Curtain
  • Sleep Paralysis: Night-mares, Nocebos, and the Mind-Body Connection (Studies in Medical Anthropology)
  • Mindblindness: An Essay on Autism and Theory of Mind
  • The Outsider: A Journey Into My Father's Struggle With Madness
  • Living Without God: New Directions for Atheists, Agnostics, Secularists, and the Undecided
  • Life Ahead: On Learning and the Search for Meaning
  • What God Wants: A Compelling Answer to Humanity's Biggest Question
  • The Man with the Phantom Twin: Adventures in Neuroscience of the Human Brain
  • The Balance Within: The Science Connecting Health and Emotions
  • The Birth of the Mind: How a Tiny Number of Genes Creates The Complexities of Human Thought
  • The Neural Correlates of Religious and Nonreligious Belief
  • Bay Düdük
  • Religions, Values, and Peak-Experiences
  • The School For Gods
  • Mozart's Brain and the Fighter Pilot: Unleashing Your Brain's Potential
  • Dikkat Vücudunuz Konuşuyor
  • Three Deaths
One of the most provocative and inspiring spiritual teachers of the twentieth century, Osho defies categorization - reflecting everything from the individual quest for meaning to the most urgent social and political issues facing society today. His books are not written but are transcribed from recordings of extemporaneous talks given over a period of thirty-five years. Osho has been described by ...more
More about Osho...

Osho Insights for a new way of living (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Awareness: The Key to Living in Balance
  • Intuition: Knowing Beyond Logic
  • Joy: The Happiness That Comes from Within
  • Maturity: The Responsibility of Being Oneself
  • Meditation: The First and Last Freedom

“Not to carry the past is intelligence, to die to the past every moment is intelligence, to remain fresh and innocent is intelligence. Donald was driving his sports car down the main avenue when suddenly he noticed to his rear a flashing red light. It was a police car. Quickly Donald pulled over to the side. “Officer,” he blurted, “I was only doing twenty-five in a thirty-five-mile zone.” “Sir,” said the officer, “I just—” “Furthermore,” interrupted Donald indignantly, “as a citizen I resent being frightened like this!” “Please,” continued the officer, “calm down, relax—” “Relax!” shouted Donald, overwrought. “You’re going to give me a traffic ticket, and you want me to relax!” “Mister,” pleaded the officer, “give me a chance to talk. I am not giving you a ticket.” “No?” said Donald, astonished. “I just wanted to inform you that your right rear tire is flat.” But nobody is ready to listen to what the other is saying. Have you ever listened to what the other is saying? Before a word is uttered, you have already concluded. Your conclusions have become fixed; you are no longer liquid. To become frozen is to become idiotic, to remain liquid is to remain intelligent. Intelligence is always flowing like a river. Unintelligence is like an ice cube, frozen. Unintelligence is always consistent, because it is frozen. It is definite, it is certain. Intelligence is inconsistent, it is flowing. It has no definition, it goes on moving according to situations. It is responsible, but it is not consistent.” 0 likes