Start by marking “Nasty Girls” as Want to Read:
Nasty Girls

Nasty Girls (Nasty Girls #1)

4.41 of 5 stars 4.41  ·  rating details  ·  155 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Camille, Jade, and Shy are best friends and have always had each other's backs. Jade and Shy's boyfriends, Roscoe and James, are partners in a lucrative drug business, but one night they get caught up in a shoot-out that goes horribly wrong. Shy's man, Roscoe, ends up in prison while James walks away clean, and things begin to fall apart between the girls. Jealousy, greed, ...more
Published May 16th 2006 by St. Martin's Griffin (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Nasty Girls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nasty Girls

Ms.Toni
Life Is What You Make It

Best friends for years, Camille, Jade and Shy have always looked out for each other. But once Shy's boyfriend, Roscoe, gets locked up, things change for the trio. Their bond is tested and friendship is stretched to its limit.

"Nasty Girls" has been sitting on my shelf for a few years now. Got an autographed copy from Erick when he rolled through town. On a mission to knock a dent in my TBR pile, I cracked it open. Had I read this book when I first got it, I might have enj
K.augustine
If I hear or read the word "leather" one more time I can going to snap. Why did every character in this book have to wear leather like it was going out of style? As soon as the author began to describe anyone's outfits for the day I knew the word leather was coming sooner rather than later and unfortunately I was right. Leather everything! HELLO, there are other fabrics out there! This book almost drove me to join PETA! Ha ha. Besides that annoyance this book was awesome. Some much happened and ...more
Tasheba Pommels
Date:September.30,2012
Title:Nasty Girls
Author:Erick S. Gray
Genre:An Urban Novel

In This Book,Nasty Girls,Written by Erick S.Gray these three girls are crazy. They live there daily lives trying to be young and party wild. Then all are facing different problems in there Life. This book is such an eye candy book. I never want to put it down when im reading. I often GET IN TROUBLE in Class for reading at the wrong times.I have read pages 1-263, im almost done reading it.

In this book one of the charac
Janice
A friend was given this book by a co-worker of hers and she suggested that I read it, as it was something that she wouldn't normally read, and hence I wouldn't normally read.

It's "urban fiction" basically meaning that it's written for a certain demographic, of which I am not. I'll be honest and say that the writing level is about the 3rd grade if you can get past all the expletives. I would bet that about 1/3 of the book is the word "fuck" and "bitch" and another word that I'm not going to write
Ladondra
Oct 08, 2009 Ladondra added it
Shelves: fall-2009
this book is about 3 girls who become best friends but later becomes backstabers towards eachother. Its starts from having gang banging boyfriends to the result of heart breaking deaths and life sentenes.to the use of drugs to losing friends over ones friends's boyfriend to having nothing left but some of their dignaty. i learned from this book is that its good to have friends but youre not going to always find the real ones.
Nicjerrica
This book really shows how one boy can make these four friends life change. There were three friends who all grew up in Jamica Queens. None of them have family so they stick together to make it out the hood. This book is for people who like drama. You should read to find out which one of the friends out of the three are real and fake.
Desiree Sligh
This is the first book I've read by Erick Gray and I loved it! It had a lot of drama in it and kept me interested! I'm so sad about what happen to Jade! This book teaches you how your friends can be just as backstabbing as your enemies! I will definitely be reading Erick Gray's other books.
Andrea
I just love this book I can read it over and over again me and my girls can talk about this book all day and good jod Erick keep it up
Lakeisha
Awesome

I loved this book. I didn't like the dreary parts to much but over all this book is amazing. Great
Jennifer Mcpherson
A very talented writer ....BUT can you please writ so when i finish reading i can be satisfied...Jade outcome should have been better...
Angelica_m
I loved this book it was very good it just learned me that you have to watch the people you say you love.
Keyona
This book was crazy! This book taught me that you can't trust everybody that appears to have good intentions.
Latina in the game
I LOVE THIS NOVEL ERICK IS MORE THEN JUST AN AUTHOR HE IS A TRUE STORY TELLER..
A MUST READ
Beautiie M
I love it I wish that he would have made a movie
Paris
a very good book
Quandell Stuckey
Quandell Stuckey marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2015
Danita Brown
Danita Brown marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Sandy McDonald
Sandy McDonald marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Kryss
Kryss added it
Jan 12, 2015
Briana
Briana marked it as to-read
Jan 07, 2015
aisha ray
aisha ray marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2015
Aleatrice
Aleatrice marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Antwaneca
Antwaneca marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
  • The Womanizers
  • Queen Bee
  • Baby Brother
  • Girls From Da Hood 2
  • Hood: An Urban Erotic Tale
  • Keyshia and Clyde
  • Blinded
  • Game Over (Triple Crown Publications Presents)
  • All I Want is Everything
  • Around the Way Girls 2
  • Dime Piece (Triple Crown Publications Presents)
  • Hold U Down
  • A Hustler's Son (Triple Crown Publications Presents)
  • Dice
  • Snow White: A Survival Story
  • Queen
  • Hoodlum
  • Where There's Smoke 2

Nasty Girls (2 books)
  • Nasty Girl 2
Flexin' & Sexin: Sexy Street Tales Vol. 1 Around the Way Girls 5 It's Like Candy Heartbreaker Flexin & Sexin Volume 2