Start by marking “Nasty Girls” as Want to Read:
Nasty Girls

Nasty Girls (Nasty Girls #1)

4.38  ·  Rating Details  ·  185 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
Camille, Jade, and Shy are best friends and have always had each other's backs. Jade and Shy's boyfriends, Roscoe and James, are partners in a lucrative drug business, but one night they get caught up in a shoot-out that goes horribly wrong. Shy's man, Roscoe, ends up in prison while James walks away clean, and things begin to fall apart between the girls. Jealousy, greed, ...more
Published May 16th 2006 by St. Martin's Griffin (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Nasty Girls, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nasty Girls

Ms.Toni
Feb 22, 2010 Ms.Toni rated it liked it
Life Is What You Make It

Best friends for years, Camille, Jade and Shy have always looked out for each other. But once Shy's boyfriend, Roscoe, gets locked up, things change for the trio. Their bond is tested and friendship is stretched to its limit.

"Nasty Girls" has been sitting on my shelf for a few years now. Got an autographed copy from Erick when he rolled through town. On a mission to knock a dent in my TBR pile, I cracked it open. Had I read this book when I first got it, I might have enj
K.augustine
If I hear or read the word "leather" one more time I can going to snap. Why did every character in this book have to wear leather like it was going out of style? As soon as the author began to describe anyone's outfits for the day I knew the word leather was coming sooner rather than later and unfortunately I was right. Leather everything! HELLO, there are other fabrics out there! This book almost drove me to join PETA! Ha ha. Besides that annoyance this book was awesome. Some much happened and ...more
Black Carrie
Oct 30, 2015 Black Carrie rated it it was amazing
Tasheba Pommels
Sep 30, 2012 Tasheba Pommels rated it it was amazing
Date:September.30,2012
Title:Nasty Girls
Author:Erick S. Gray
Genre:An Urban Novel

In This Book,Nasty Girls,Written by Erick S.Gray these three girls are crazy. They live there daily lives trying to be young and party wild. Then all are facing different problems in there Life. This book is such an eye candy book. I never want to put it down when im reading. I often GET IN TROUBLE in Class for reading at the wrong times.I have read pages 1-263, im almost done reading it.

In this book one of the charac
Janice
Dec 06, 2007 Janice rated it it was ok
A friend was given this book by a co-worker of hers and she suggested that I read it, as it was something that she wouldn't normally read, and hence I wouldn't normally read.

It's "urban fiction" basically meaning that it's written for a certain demographic, of which I am not. I'll be honest and say that the writing level is about the 3rd grade if you can get past all the expletives. I would bet that about 1/3 of the book is the word "fuck" and "bitch" and another word that I'm not going to write
Rachael Marie
Feb 16, 2016 Rachael Marie rated it did not like it
Read it when I was in high school because my younger cousin somehow had it. Not an appropriate book to read at that age...
Ladondra
Oct 08, 2009 Ladondra added it
Shelves: fall-2009
this book is about 3 girls who become best friends but later becomes backstabers towards eachother. Its starts from having gang banging boyfriends to the result of heart breaking deaths and life sentenes.to the use of drugs to losing friends over ones friends's boyfriend to having nothing left but some of their dignaty. i learned from this book is that its good to have friends but youre not going to always find the real ones.
Nicjerrica
Oct 19, 2009 Nicjerrica rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fall-2009
This book really shows how one boy can make these four friends life change. There were three friends who all grew up in Jamica Queens. None of them have family so they stick together to make it out the hood. This book is for people who like drama. You should read to find out which one of the friends out of the three are real and fake.
Desiree Sligh
Dec 13, 2011 Desiree Sligh rated it really liked it
This is the first book I've read by Erick Gray and I loved it! It had a lot of drama in it and kept me interested! I'm so sad about what happen to Jade! This book teaches you how your friends can be just as backstabbing as your enemies! I will definitely be reading Erick Gray's other books.
Kendra.shannonicloud.com
Jan 06, 2014 Kendra.shannonicloud.com rated it really liked it
Good book
Andrea
Aug 08, 2012 Andrea rated it it was amazing
I just love this book I can read it over and over again me and my girls can talk about this book all day and good jod Erick keep it up
Lakeisha
Dec 18, 2013 Lakeisha rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

I loved this book. I didn't like the dreary parts to much but over all this book is amazing. Great
Jennifer Mcpherson
Aug 29, 2011 Jennifer Mcpherson rated it really liked it
A very talented writer ....BUT can you please writ so when i finish reading i can be satisfied...Jade outcome should have been better...
Angelica_m
Aug 11, 2009 Angelica_m rated it it was amazing
I loved this book it was very good it just learned me that you have to watch the people you say you love.
Keyona
Oct 27, 2008 Keyona rated it really liked it
This book was crazy! This book taught me that you can't trust everybody that appears to have good intentions.
Latina in the game
May 25, 2009 Latina in the game rated it it was amazing
I LOVE THIS NOVEL ERICK IS MORE THEN JUST AN AUTHOR HE IS A TRUE STORY TELLER..
A MUST READ
Beautiie M
May 01, 2012 Beautiie M rated it it was amazing
I love it I wish that he would have made a movie
Paris
Oct 04, 2012 Paris rated it it was amazing
a very good book
Kiana Enfield
Kiana Enfield marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2016
Isaac Mwau
Isaac Mwau marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2016
Candace
Candace marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2016
Zachary
Zachary rated it it was amazing
Apr 09, 2016
sabeina w
sabeina w rated it it was amazing
Apr 07, 2016
Alina Gonzalez
Alina Gonzalez marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2016
stanford fuller
stanford fuller rated it it was amazing
Mar 24, 2016
Laurel
Laurel marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2016
Deidre
Deidre marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2016
Carri
Carri marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2016
Shon
Shon marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2016