Start by marking “Really Truly Bingo” as Want to Read:
Really Truly Bingo

Really Truly Bingo

3.58 of 5 stars 3.58  ·  rating details  ·  19 ratings  ·  4 reviews
New from a Theodor Seuss Geisel Award winner! Meet Bea and her imaginary canine friend, who has a few creative ideas for making mischief.

Wondering what to do next with her day, Bea heads out into the garden, where the sprinkler waters the lawn, the daisies sway in the warm breeze, and Bingo, a talking dog, asks her to play. "let’s do something we’re not supposed to do!" he
Published May 27th 2008 by Candlewick Press

To ask other readers questions about Really Truly Bingo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Really Truly Bingo

Deb
Nice illustrations and imaginative play time. Not sure about the take-away "let's do something we're not supposed to do," but it sounds like that was the real life inspiration for the book, so what do I know. I like her Zelda and Ivy series better.
A.B.
Victoria
This was a cute story about a girl who plays with an imginary dog who tells and asks her to do things. Funny and creative! I would read the story to my students and then ask them to write about an imaginary pet they would love to have.
Phuong
May 11, 2012 Phuong rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: kids who have imaginary friends.
Shelves: kids
A fun story about using your imagination.
Charlotte
Charlotte marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
E
E marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2013
Jenny
Jenny added it
Jan 01, 2013
Jason
Jason marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2011
Mar 09, 2010 Laura rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Kim
Kim added it
Jul 22, 2009
Kristina
Kristina marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2008
Laura McGee Kvasnosky is the author-illustrator of many books for young readers, including the series Zelda & Ivy. She lives in Seattle.
More about Laura McGee Kvasnosky...
The Runaways (Zelda and Ivy #4) Zelda And Ivy Keeping Secrets (Zelda and Ivy #5) See You Later, Alligator! One Christmas (Zelda and Ivy #3)