Start by marking “If Memory Serves (The Blessed Trinity Series, #3)” as Want to Read:
If Memory Serves (The Blessed Trinity Series, #3)

If Memory Serves (The Blessed Trinity Series #3)

4.44  ·  Rating Details  ·  268 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews
Bestselling author Griggs presents a thrilling new novel filled with scandalous secrets, impossible choices, and supreme tests of faith, in this culmination of her superb Blessed Trinity series.
Published October 1st 2008 by Dafina

To ask other readers questions about If Memory Serves, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about If Memory Serves

Adrienna
Feb 07, 2009 Adrienna rated it it was ok
Vanessa Davis Griggs takes the reader inside of each character, or to find yourself in their situations to better understand what they do. In this book, we are getting more insight on Charity split personality comes out after a tragedic accident happened in her childhood. Sapphire assumed she was molested, but this was not the case at all. I am happy not to read about this again in a book since most writers go there as their tragedy as a young adult woman.

Waiting to see how prayer works for Joh
Nandi Crawford
Sep 29, 2008 Nandi Crawford rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: those who've been following Ms Griggs books; or those looking for some great stories.
I noticed on one of the book sites that someone already had a copy of this book, and I was trying to find out some more info, but couldn't; When I went into Walmart today, I found a copy of the book, and had to buy it, took it to the hairdressers house and I read it within hours. It was that good. For those of you who have been reading Ms Griggs books either with the Blessed Trinity series or the series before that, which coincidentally, tends to link up with each other. I been reading her works ...more
Janice Dick
When I found this audio book, I didn't realize it was #3 in a series. I had been thoroughly confused by the multitude of characters that were thrown together without introduction, and now I know why. However, even in a series, characters should be clarified for those who haven't read the previous stories.

While the book carries a strong moral and spiritual theme, I did not find it appealing. Since it was in audio form, I listened to the end, but I found the story to be quite disjointed, and the
Christina
Jun 11, 2011 Christina rated it really liked it
This was our book club book for May. I had never heard of the book or author and did not like it in the beginning. I did not understand where all these new characters being introduced came from, what the point was by introducing them in the fashion they were introduced or having them in the book in the first place. Then I went to the author's website and realized that this was the last book in a series, all these characters were introduced previously and she is wrapping the end all conclusion to ...more
Tasha
Nov 03, 2014 Tasha rated it really liked it
This was a good book. I vaguely remember reading the other 2 books in the series many years ago and this book made me want to re-read them. To me, that's a sign of good writing.
Loria
Aug 01, 2015 Loria rated it it was amazing
I love the way Mrs Griggs incorporate the scriptures in to her writng.....I am reading the blessed trinity series
Pamela Lewis
Another fine masterpiece from Mrs. Griggs!!
Diane Rembert
Feb 20, 2014 Diane Rembert rated it it was amazing
This book is the true definition of walking by faith, not by sight! Pastor Landis and his wife are faced with many difficult challenges in this book, but they just keep pressing on. Memory has decided to stop running and face her past.
I have recommended this series to those who need a fresh anointing, because the author has a word for us all. Mrs. Griggs is blessed with a pen and paper, and I can't stop reading her work. On to Practicing What You Preach!
Katie
May 29, 2011 Katie rated it did not like it
This book was aweful. There's no other way to describe it. The story could have been intriguing. But the author is a horrible writer. The book was cluttered with too many characters and too many story lines and they never came together like I thought they would. I will never read another novel by Vanessa Davis Griggs.
Janecia
Feb 11, 2010 Janecia rated it it was amazing
I have to say, Vanessa Davis Griggs is my favorite author!!! Every book I read/listen to is just awesome and so inspiring. This book was absolutely wonderful. It teaches a great lesson on "Faith"!! I will definately be reading and/or listening to all of her books.
Cathy
May 09, 2012 Cathy added it
This was the first of her books that I read. It captured my attention from the first page. Of course I wanted to know more. Like how and why Memory was the way she was and how they all got to this point. This series has helped me in my own spiritual walk.
Shavon Johnson
Jul 21, 2014 Shavon Johnson rated it it was amazing
This book is very good, it's amazing how you can relate with the characters. Mrs. Griggs shows us that God and family is everything. You have to learn to trust, forgive, and cherish each and every moment with love one's while they are still here.
Kianaw
Mar 07, 2011 Kianaw rated it it was amazing
Very rarely do I give books four or five stars, but this book is truly deserving of them. The characters are multidimensional, and the plot is thick. I did not want to put this book down.
Katina Oliver
May 04, 2014 Katina Oliver rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

Awesome

This series is absolutely amazing and life changing. I can't wait to get started on the next. Practicing what you preach, I am ready.

Wanda
Jun 03, 2012 Wanda rated it it was amazing
Another good read by Vanessa Davis Griggs! I love the way she keeps you involved with each character in the
story. I really like how she introduce new characters in her next books!
Camille
May 31, 2013 Camille rated it really liked it
Shelves: just-read
This book was rather good, a lot of intrigued. I was upset by all of the deaths though. If I had not read the book out of order I would have seriously been upset.
Suzette Salmon
Feb 07, 2012 Suzette Salmon rated it it was amazing
This is definitely good, clean reading. However, you just might want to start with the first book in the series.
Dee Stewart
Jun 25, 2008 Dee Stewart rated it liked it
Shelves:
i am reviewing this book for Romantic Times so I have to wait before I disclose the rating
D Bobo
Jun 07, 2016 D Bobo rated it it was amazing
Shelves: christian
great book, can't wait to read the next one in the series.
Elaine
Jul 23, 2009 Elaine added it
Book 3 in the Blessed Trinity trilogy
Ena Torres Almonte
Mystery, suspense, forgiveness, love ... it has it all!
Arlena
Wonderful Read
kjj1983
kjj1983 rated it it was amazing
Jul 24, 2016
Tracey
Tracey rated it it was amazing
Jul 19, 2016
Sweet Mama
Sweet Mama marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2016
Carol
Carol marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2016
Katherine
Katherine marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2016
Tiawanda Seabrooks
Tiawanda Seabrooks marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2016
Rosa McClure
Rosa McClure rated it it was amazing
Jun 02, 2016
  • Love Like Hallelujah (Hallelujah Love #2)
  • The Pastor's Wife
  • Defining Moments
  • For Love and Grace
  • Sister Betty Says I Do
202330
Vanessa Davis Griggs is the author of novels: DESTINY UNLIMITED, THE ROSE OF JERICHO, PROMISES BEYOND JORDAN, WINGS OF GRACE, BLESSED TRINITY, STRONGHOLDS, IF MEMORY SERVES and PRACTICING WHAT YOU PREACH, GOODNESS AND MERCY, THE TRUTH IS THE LIGHT, RAY OF HOPE,, REDEEMING WATERS, FOREVER SOUL TIES, THE OTHER SIDE OF GOODNESS, THE OTHER SIDE OF DARE, THE OTHER SIDE OF DIVINE, STEELY GRAY and COUNTL ...more
More about Vanessa Davis Griggs...

The Blessed Trinity Series (9 books)
  • Blessed Trinity
  • Strongholds
  • Practicing What You Preach (The Blessed Trinity Series, #4)
  • Goodness and Mercy (The Blessed Trinity Series, #5)
  • The Truth Is The Light (The Blessed Trinity Series, #6)
  • The Other Side of Goodness