Start by marking “Unmasking Kelly (Courage Brothers of Texas, #Prequel)” as Want to Read:
Unmasking Kelly (Courage Brothers of Texas, #Prequel)

Unmasking Kelly (Courage Brothers of Texas Prequel)

Unmasking Kelly N.J. Walters It's Halloween night and a masquerade party is in full swing at Brannigan's Pub where Kelly Allen works as a waitress. But Kelly is not working tonight. Instead, she has donned a saloon girl's costume and has set out to seduce the man of her dreams, Liam Brannigan. She's been in love with her boss almost from the first, and tonight, hiding behi ...more
Published May 31st 2006 by Ellora's Cave (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Unmasking Kelly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unmasking Kelly

Dina
This was a very good, quick read with likable characters, a nice and sexy seduction and love scene and, most important, it didn't require any suspension of disbelief to enjoy it. That's enough to make an EC Quickie a winner, right? My only problem was, and I can't believe I'm going to say this, I could have done without the marriage proposal in the end. Okay, Liam and Kelly had known (and secretly lusted after) each other for a year, but you don't ask someone to marry you after only one session ...more
Nicky
Mar 27, 2012 Nicky rated it did not like it
This was definitely a quickie read. And I didnt really like it, I was liking the set up.. but when it got to the sexy times it kinda icked me.. First off most of the time it was very hott but then you get to the part where (view spoiler) ...more
Malinda
The is a great little short about Kelly, who is madly in love with her boss, Liam. She dresses in costume Halloween night to seduce him. Liam is quite willing but not so willing to let her go at the end of the night. (view spoiler). Yes, the story is short but considering the people had a history it worke ...more
Michelle Rever
Mar 23, 2009 Michelle Rever rated it liked it
This is a novella about a woman named -- guess -- who used Halloween as an opportunity to dress up and seduce a hunky co-worker at a bar. Pretty steamy, and I particularly liked an exchange fairly early on where he encourages her to unencumber herself from her unmentionables.

In fact, erotica has a lot of books set during Halloween and costume parties. Not that I'm complaining, and it makes sense as an excuse to lower inhibitions, but just saying I've noticed.
Netanella
Oct 05, 2012 Netanella rated it liked it
Shelves: halloween-candy
The worse thing about this book is the cover. If you let that horrible visual slid, the book itself is nicely done for an erotic short story, which fits nicely within your hand. Kelly is a shy, full-sized bartender in love with the bar's owner, for over a year. Acting on a dare, she uses the annual Halloween party to dress up and seduce her boss. Not like he couldn't tell, of course. Well done for the genre, and Walters writes hot erotica.
PNR
Aug 17, 2012 PNR rated it liked it
Shelves: chubby-heroine
It is kind of unfair to give this only two stars, so I bumped it up to three. But I think I just don't really like the quickie format - I do like short stories but with erotica, I like to have more tension and build-up that can be done in a few pages. Of course, I love a chubby and insecure heroine, though her behavior was a bit incongruous with that. Hot sex though.
Lia
Apr 05, 2013 Lia rated it really liked it
Loved the entire bar scene between Liam and Kelly. Very sexy. The part on the pool table was just okay, but the end was so sweet it made for a nicely rounded story overall. This was a very quick read, but an enjoyable one.
Frauheida
Jul 09, 2013 Frauheida rated it did not like it
It was just too corny for me. The getting together part was unrealistic and raunchy. The ending was cheesy. Really cheesy. I wanted it to be better since I can relate to Kelly (tall, curvy, shy) but it just wasn't my thing I guess.
MK
Jun 23, 2013 MK rated it liked it
Shelves: m-f
It is also a short story featuring a women who will fulfill her wildest fantasy while portraying at somebody else. I think Liam is quite daft at first, but he has his moments. Overall, it is an enjoyable quick read.
Ellie
Jul 28, 2010 Ellie rated it liked it
This is one of those cutesy quick reads you can read over lunch.

Not exactly BDSM, but super hot guy. Plump, tall, low confidence woman who seduces her crush for one night.

No thrilling surprises just an easy and predictable read
Elle Boon
Elle Boon rated it it was amazing
Feb 08, 2016
Katrina
Katrina rated it really liked it
Sep 30, 2014
catherine james
catherine james rated it really liked it
Feb 05, 2009
Kallie
Kallie rated it really liked it
Mar 01, 2017
Rachelle, Naughty Enabler
Rachelle, Naughty Enabler rated it really liked it
Jul 30, 2011
Kiachana
Kiachana rated it did not like it
May 15, 2016
Christine
Christine rated it really liked it
Apr 04, 2012
Aneta Střískova
Aneta Střískova rated it it was amazing
Mar 14, 2015
Everett
Everett rated it did not like it
Nov 01, 2015
Elb4966
Elb4966 rated it liked it
Jan 02, 2016
Wendy
Wendy rated it really liked it
May 09, 2011
carina
carina rated it liked it
Feb 24, 2015
Michele Baldwin
Michele Baldwin rated it liked it
Jun 11, 2012
Cheryl
Cheryl rated it liked it
Apr 24, 2015
Maya
Maya rated it it was amazing
Mar 23, 2014
Kimngan Tran
Kimngan Tran rated it it was ok
Jun 02, 2015
April
April rated it it was amazing
Jul 20, 2012
Monica
Monica rated it really liked it
Aug 09, 2013
Jurate
Jurate rated it really liked it
Dec 24, 2012
Kerry
Kerry rated it liked it
Jun 29, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Double Plush Velvet (Velvet, #1)
  • Persuading Prudence
  • Billionaire's Bribe
  • The Fall Of Troy
  • Sunny with a Chance of Curves
  • Cold Nights, Hot Bodies
  • Tactical Pleasure (Men of S.W.A.T., # 1)
  • Tony's Haven (Sherman Family Series, #2)
  • Out of Her Dreams
  • Stud Muffin Wanted
  • Glass Slipper (Naughtily Ever After, #1)
  • Kristen's Addiction
  • Big Bad Wolf
  • Love's Learning Curves (Wolf’s Seduction #3)
  • Controlled Passions (Alpha Doms, #4)
  • Ordinary Charm
  • Holly-Day
  • Male Call  (Hot Zone #1)
Once upon a time N.J. had the idea that she would like to quit her job at the bookstore, sell everything she owned, leave her hometown, and write romance novels in a place where no one knew her. And she did. Two years later, she went back to the bookstore and her hometown and settled in for another seven years.

One day she gave notice at her job on a Friday morning. On Sunday afternoon, she receive
More about N.J. Walters...

Courage Brothers of Texas (4 books)
  • Tempting Tori (Courage Brothers of Texas, #1)
  • Lassoing Lara (Courage Brothers of Texas, #2)
  • Tracking Talia (Courage Brothers of Texas, #3)