Blessed Trinity

Blessed Trinity (The Blessed Trinity Series #1)

4.31 of 5 stars 4.31  ·  rating details  ·  299 ratings  ·  31 reviews
Faith Alexandria Morell, the oldest of a trio of mysterious sisters, lives a troubled life and guards a horrifying secret. Yet few, least of all her new church family, would believe that this women, always impeccable dressed, is so utterly lost. What lies beneath the surface of Faith's carefully constructed veneer could completely destroy her.
Published May 1st 2007 by Dafina

To ask other readers questions about Blessed Trinity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blessed Trinity

Nicole Davis
I love this author she is genuine in her love of writing as well as her love of the Lord she is a vessel that God uses to get his word out she loves her readers and she communicates with us one of the best authors around...
Arlena

Title: Blessed Trinity
Author: Vanessa Davis Griggs
Publisher: Dafina
Series: The Blessed Trinity Series #1
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: 5
Review:

"Blessed Trinity" by Vanessa Davis Griggs...

"Three sisters...one devastating secret.

"Faith Alexandria Morrell, the oldest of a mysterious trio of sisters, lives a troubled life and guards a horrifying secret. Yet few, least of all her new church family, would believe this always-impeccably-dressed woman is so utterly lost. But what lies beneath the su...more
African Americans on the Move Book Club
Joining a church is an awesome experience for anyone who is on a Christian walk of faith. Such was no less than the truth for Faith Alexandria Morrell who joined Followers of Jesus Faith Worship Center. But, just like many who join a church; she came with a past, with secrets, and heavy burdens. Such a past that it completely eludes those that she is attempting to get close to at the church. While wanting to help the First Lady of the church Mrs. Johnnie Mae Taylor-Landris, the issues of Faith b...more
Diane Rembert
Blessed Trinity introduces the reader to sisters Faith, Hope and Charity, three unique individuals...but very much the same. Pastor George Landris and his wife, Johnnie Mae have moved to Alabama to start a new ministry and are faced with many, many obstacles.
I was blessed by this book, and would recommend it to others. On to the next installment!
stacie
The part of the book I actually liked was how scripture passages were woven into the book with some explanations.

Otherwise, I kept reading the book thinking that the plot would improve. It didn't. And split personalities? Really?!?
Pamela Thorpe
The story had potential. Great scripture references and good character development. The story takes too long to get to the point. It concludes but I feel like the reader gets cheated out of a solid ending.
Kimmie
This book was spiritually inspirational......with a touch of mystery thrown into the mix! The character development kind of took up the majority of the first half of the book. After that, the book kind of took off. Parts of the book seemed predictable, but it was still a very good read.

The only downfall (not of the book but on my end) is that I wish that my copy were an actual book, and not an electronic version. There are so many parts that spoke spiritually to my heart.....I just want to tag...more
Kellee
I couldn't finish this book as much as I tried. After wasting 8 days reading it and only being 32% thru, I finally gave up. I've read Christian fiction before, but this was overkill.

I don't like goody-two-shoe characters AT ALL and that's what I was getting from the Pastor and his wife. I didn't read the synopsis before I started this book. I went strictly on reviews. I just read the synopsis and I see there are a lot of secrets that are going to come out, but I don't have it in me to keep read...more
LaShunda
Love this series!
Sharon
Feb 24, 2008 Sharon rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: All my friends
Recommended to Sharon by: don't remember
And there was faith hope and charity there was sisters, who join Jesus Faith worship center under the leardership of pastor landris. These sisters was a mystery, they was living a trouble life and guards a horrifying secret.Pastor landris and his wife johnnie mae is there for the sisters until the secret comes out and people will look at these sisters. I love the Pator landris and johnnie mae story it started with beyond jordan, and then came wings of grace both are a five star read.
Pearl
While I only gave this book three stars, it was a good read. I struggled in the beginning it seem to be moving very slow, but I must say Vanessa really knows how to keep you wanting to know more. I especially like the opening of each chapter with a scripture that related to the chapter. Didn't really get the relationship with Pastor McKnight and Pastor Walker. Maybe I missed something, but it wasn't clear to me it seem as if there was something going on, but it never came out.
Adrienna
This was a start of a new series, but still had Pastor Landis mentioned in this book as well. She added new characters like Charity, which refers to the bible about these three characteristics that God wants each one of us to have. She fooled me, remarkable, until I got to the end and realized it was all one person.
Vi Louise
I discovered this title while browsing audiobooks at my current library of employment. Not sure if the title was a give away or i'm just familiar with multiple personalities. This was ok for having something going in the car, but at the end the christian themes seeemed a little heavy - just my opinion.
Rebecca
I really enjoyed this book. It put a wonderful look at people who trully believe in the Lord. It also gave a real look on mental illness. This was well written and inspiring. Highly recommend.
Sandra Menefee
For some reason, as I was readying, it felt as if I had read the book before. Good reading. Started out confusing trying to connect the characters but it came together.
Wanica Dunn
I thought this was a mediocre read. I kept reading because I was expecting more and although there was a nice twist at the end, I never got the "more" I was looking for...
Lee
I really enjoyed this book. Faith, Hope, and Charity made Johnmae and Pastor Landris's life very interesting.

Observe the people around you.

On to Strongholds.
Janene
I really enjoyed this book! Vanessa Davis Griggs has a way of really addressing real life issues with the word of God. Her books have inspired and touch my life.
Portia Taylor Daniels
I enjoyed reading this book by Mrs Griggs who provides such an exciting collection of stories that are true to life while providing solutions via God's Word.
Lisa
I so loved this book, very inspiring and so much food for thought!! WOW!!
Lori Key hutchinson
she is also one of the best author love every one of her books
Cheryl
I highly recommend this book. I was very suprised at the ending.
Elaine
Aug 01, 2009 Elaine marked it as to-read
First in the Blessed Trinity Trilogy
Ena Torres Almonte
dealing w/multiple personalities in a Christian world!
Latanya
great read! griggs is one of my new fav authors!!!
Jackie
Scripture filled & Spirit filled! Audio version is great!
Kim Conwell-Butler
Keeps you interested from cover to cover
Suzette Salmon
Very good read. Highly recommended!
Dee
Great read.
  • Jezebel
  • Holy Ghost Corner
  • Let the Church Say Amen
  • A Preacher's Passion (Hallelujah Love #3)
  • Boaz Brown
  • Lady Jasmine
202330
Vanessa Davis Griggs is the author of novels: DESTIINY UNLIMITED, THE ROSE OF JERICHO, PROMISES BEYOND JORDAN, WINGS OF GRACE, BLESSED TRINITY, STRONGHOLDS, IF MEMORY SERVES and PRACTICING WHAT YOU PREACH, GOODNESS AND MERCY, THE TRUTH IS THE LIGHT, RAY OF HOPE,, REDEEMING WATERS, FOREVER SOUL TIES, THE OTHER SIDE OF GOODNESS, THE OTHER SIDE OF DARE and THE OTHER SIDE OF DIVINE.

Visit my Web site a...more
More about Vanessa Davis Griggs...
Strongholds (The Blessed Trinity Series, #2) Practicing What You Preach (The Blessed Trinity Series, #4) Goodness and Mercy (The Blessed Trinity Series, #5) If Memory Serves (The Blessed Trinity Series, #3) The Truth Is The Light (The Blessed Trinity Series, #6)