Start by marking “Getting Past Almost” as Want to Read:
Getting Past Almost

Getting Past Almost

2.75  ·  Rating Details ·  4 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Warning: constant, graphic sex! Getting Past Almost follows a young gay man in his odyssey of discovery and sexual experimentation, as he searches for happiness and true love. That search begins in the seemingly peaceful setting of the small Louisiana town where he was born, and leads him to New Orleans. When he finally falls in love with the man of his dreams, those ...more
Published November 1st 2001 by Writers Club Press

To ask other readers questions about Getting Past Almost, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Getting Past Almost

Connie
May 15, 2012 Connie rated it it was ok
Shelves: m-m, erotica

If you decide to read Getting Past Almost, you need to make sure terms such as rod, man meat, faggot off (referring to any and all gay experiences) and manhood do not bother you.
Going by the blurb of the book Getting Past Almost tells of a search for gay love.
I kept almost falling in love, almost starting a relationship, almost finding true happiness. Surely, those things weren't impossible for a gay man.
I was expecting romance. The main character, Donovan, falling in and out of love.
What I
Janice Somers
Janice Somers rated it liked it
Jul 10, 2015
Jay Moseley
Jay Moseley rated it liked it
Aug 25, 2010
Janet Fair
Janet Fair rated it liked it
Nov 29, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2012
TracyG
TracyG added it
Jul 05, 2012
Dallison
Dallison marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2013
Paul Wright
Paul Wright marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2013
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States.

My stories have appeared in the magazines Hot Shots, Guys, and Campus Tales, the website QueerHorror.Com, and two anthologies from Alyson Books: Slow Grind and My First Time 2. As Hot As You Remember highlighted at the RainbowAuthors.Com booth at the West Hollywood Book Fair on September 28, 2008.
Both of my books are out in paperback and Amazon Kindle. Gettin
More about Donovan Lee...