Start by marking “The Archangels of Dreamland” as Want to Read:
The Archangels of Dreamland

The Archangels of Dreamland

3.06 of 5 stars 3.06  ·  rating details  ·  17 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Time Travel, Flying Saucers, Global Destruction.

The Archangels Of Dreamland is a fact-based thriller. It is the story of the Hart family who uncovers the truth behind 1947 incident in Roswell, New Mexico. What they find is a labyrinthine conspiracy and a technology from the future that can destroy the world.

As they race against the clock, the Harts pierce the impenetrable

Published May 5th 2006 by Not Avail

To ask other readers questions about The Archangels of Dreamland, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Archangels of Dreamland

Jared Vincent Lacaran
This book is extremely ridiculous. I've never read any book half as absurd as this one before. The author is worse than James Patterson. I just wasted my bloody money on this one. The plot is so fucking surreal, disgusting, and extremely stupid. I mean, motherfucking angels time travelling to the past (The 1947 UFO Incident), Lucifer taking the form of a freaking supercomputer, the Messiah being born from a 80 year old nun with a wrinkled cunt, angels having human avatars, fucking bullshit. This ...more
Donna Jo Atwood
Quite possibly one of the stupidest books I've ever read! I worry about people who believe in this tripe. If I hadn't been reading this as part of a challenge, I would have returned it to the library much soon and with less wear and tear on the pages.
Erin
Not my typical read, but the writing was fast-paced and I really became involved in the story. Some spots were a little so-so, but very entertaining overall.
Sean Kilburn
I must say, this collection of TP (if it would be worthy of cleansing one's self in such a manner,) is such an amalgamation of disjointed ideas and sophomoric writing I found myself hard-pressed to finish the bloody thing. I mean, you only get one life, as I know it. I am known as a journeyman reader - heck, I even finished that horrible 'decology' by L.R. Hubbard (shudder!)just to prove my intestinal fortitude. But this ick offends me, as so many others have such amazing, excellent writing and ...more
Linda
Evil exists everywhere. When the book centered on Las Vegas as the capital of evil, I knew it was all going downhill. Very simplistic with a huge agenda. Not my kind of book.
Beth
Interesting plot, mediocre writing
Anya Reed
Anya Reed marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Minamichanz
Minamichanz marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Yousef
Yousef marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2013
J
J is currently reading it
Jul 17, 2013
Anthony
Anthony is currently reading it
May 07, 2010
SFReader
SFReader marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2008