Start by marking “The Archangels of Dreamland” as Want to Read:
The Archangels of Dreamland

The Archangels of Dreamland

Time Travel, Flying Saucers, Global Destruction.

The Archangels Of Dreamland is a fact-based thriller. It is the story of the Hart family who uncovers the truth behind 1947 incident in Roswell, New Mexico. What they find is a labyrinthine conspiracy and a technology from the future that can destroy the world.

As they race against the clock, the Harts pierce the impenetrable

Published May 5th 2006 by Not Avail

To ask other readers questions about The Archangels of Dreamland, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Archangels of Dreamland

Jared Vincent Lacaran
This book is extremely ridiculous. I've never read any book half as absurd as this one before. The author is worse than James Patterson. I just wasted my bloody money on this one. The plot is so fucking surreal, disgusting, and extremely stupid. I mean, motherfucking angels time travelling to the past (The 1947 UFO Incident), Lucifer taking the form of a freaking supercomputer, the Messiah being born from a 80 year old nun with a wrinkled cunt, angels having human avatars, fucking bullshit. This ...more
Donna Jo Atwood
Jun 11, 2011 Donna Jo Atwood rated it did not like it
Quite possibly one of the stupidest books I've ever read! I worry about people who believe in this tripe. If I hadn't been reading this as part of a challenge, I would have returned it to the library much soon and with less wear and tear on the pages.
Erin
Sep 04, 2008 Erin rated it really liked it
Not my typical read, but the writing was fast-paced and I really became involved in the story. Some spots were a little so-so, but very entertaining overall.
Sean Kilburn
Nov 20, 2012 Sean Kilburn rated it did not like it
I must say, this collection of TP (if it would be worthy of cleansing one's self in such a manner,) is such an amalgamation of disjointed ideas and sophomoric writing I found myself hard-pressed to finish the bloody thing. I mean, you only get one life, as I know it. I am known as a journeyman reader - heck, I even finished that horrible 'decology' by L.R. Hubbard (shudder!)just to prove my intestinal fortitude. But this ick offends me, as so many others have such amazing, excellent writing and ...more
Rovi Anne
Sep 03, 2016 Rovi Anne rated it liked it
Jennifer Robb
Jan 17, 2016 Jennifer Robb rated it liked it
What would happen if God sent his archangels to earth in human form to combat Lucifer? Steven L. Fawcette twines UFO conspiracy with apocolyptic fiction to create this science fiction thriller. A young girl witnesses the crash landing of an alien ship and encounters one of its beings. Her children are swept into a confrontation with the government and with spiritual forces.
Michele
Jul 06, 2016 Michele rated it liked it
The concept was interesting, but the writing was difficult to push through. A bit to much sex for being about angels and the messiah for my taste.
Linda
Dec 01, 2012 Linda rated it it was ok
Shelves: fantasy
Evil exists everywhere. When the book centered on Las Vegas as the capital of evil, I knew it was all going downhill. Very simplistic with a huge agenda. Not my kind of book.
Jessica
Jessica rated it really liked it
Jan 12, 2015
Robert
Robert rated it really liked it
May 15, 2011
Max
Max rated it liked it
Jul 13, 2009
Jamie
Jamie rated it it was amazing
Jan 22, 2012
Rich
Rich rated it it was amazing
Jun 07, 2012
T.W. Spencer
T.W. Spencer rated it really liked it
Nov 04, 2015
Andrew
Andrew rated it it was ok
Nov 04, 2008
James Sadrianna
James Sadrianna rated it it was amazing
Jun 26, 2014
Dennis
Dennis rated it liked it
Dec 15, 2007
Gregory Saunders
Gregory Saunders rated it it was ok
Jun 20, 2013
Jr Stone
Jr Stone rated it really liked it
Mar 11, 2013
Susie Powell
Susie Powell rated it liked it
Sep 10, 2011
Dolly
Dolly rated it liked it
Sep 21, 2016
Jane Gallon
Jane Gallon rated it really liked it
Jul 16, 2012
Beth
Sep 16, 2012 Beth rated it liked it
Interesting plot, mediocre writing
SFReader
SFReader marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2008
Anthony
Anthony is currently reading it
May 07, 2010
J
J is currently reading it
Jul 17, 2013
Yousef
Yousef marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2013
Minamichanz
Minamichanz marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Anya Reed
Anya Reed marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
Tiffany
Tiffany marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Israel Freelin
Israel Freelin marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2016
BookDB
BookDB marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2016