Start by marking “Do You See What I See: A Diversity Tale for Retaining People of Color” as Want to Read:
Do You See What I See: A Diversity Tale for Retaining People of Color

Do You See What I See: A Diversity Tale for Retaining People of Color

3.60  ·  Rating Details  ·  5 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
"Do You See What I See?" offers leaders, managers, and human resource professionals a unique and practical resource for understanding the behavioral subtleties and nuances that affect the retention of people of color within organizations. Through the imaginative use of a fable, authors Janice Fenn and Chandra G. Irvin are able to show different points of view of leaders, m ...more
Published June 1st 2005 by Pfeiffer & Company

To ask other readers questions about Do You See What I See, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Do You See What I See

Madigan McGillicuddy
A bizarre business book in "fairy tale" format. The authors communicate very well the experiences and frustrations of people of color who find they are not moving forward in their careers due to "fit" problems, frequently due to management's unwillingness to examine their own prejudices or challenge their own comfort zone.
Dominique
Oct 20, 2008 Dominique rated it it was amazing
This book was excellent in explaining the experience of people of color in corporate America. But it also provides options for management to ensure that it is an enriched experience and not one from Hell.
Liz
Jun 10, 2012 Liz rated it liked it

There was helpful info but I thought the way the book was presented was distracting and unprofessional
Mollie
May 31, 2012 Mollie rated it really liked it
Pretty helpful without being too "over intelligent" as if that's even a phrase.
Andrea Johnson
Andrea Johnson marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Jacob Zilbar
Jacob Zilbar marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2014
Cathy Taylor
Cathy Taylor marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Romando Nash
Romando Nash marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
Angela B.
Angela B. marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2014
Jon Wiggins
Jon Wiggins marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2013
Lourdes Venard
Lourdes Venard rated it liked it
Jul 01, 2008