Start by marking “Their Little Princess” as Want to Read:
Their Little Princess

Their Little Princess (Prescription: Marriage #5)

3.73 of 5 stars 3.73  ·  rating details  ·  86 ratings  ·  5 reviews

After a devastating heartbreak, Dr. Kelly Hall had given up all hope of family and happiness. Then single father Tanner Malone breached her lonely existence with a magnetic virility that was hard to resist. His charming smiles and come-hither glances drew her like a moth to a flame, and watching Tanner cradle his infant daughter had her yearning for what she'd been missing

248 pages
Published (first published January 1st 2000)

To ask other readers questions about Their Little Princess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Their Little Princess

Chris
All about choices

Wonderful book to read. I just wish I knew it was a series and read book one first. I suggest you read A doctors vow first. I will be reading that book next.

This book teaches about the up and down of parenthood. From being a teenager and pregnant and making a. choice she may regret as an adult. To a man agree to his ex-girlfriend if she kept the baby to full term he would sign the adoption papers.

wouldn't you just love to know what really happens between these two different live
Melissa
I was actually pleasantly surprised by this book. I'm not really even a kid person and I liked it. Which considering its a romance that revolves around a kid that's saying something.

When Tanner learns that he has a child, it doesn't come as a surprise per say. He'd already agreed with the mother that they were going to give the baby up for adoption. But when he goes to look at his newborn daughter he realizes that he can't give her up. So while the mother jet-sets to California, he becomes a sin
Kesha
Very good book. I loved all the characters, especially the hero. I loved how he acted with his daughter. Laughed out loud when he said he wasn't taking the baby to the store with him to buy her toys because then it wouldn't be a surprise.
Teresa
Well that ending was frustratingly abrupt! I enjoyed the story, even though it was a bit repetitive. I liked the characters, which is why I liked the story, but there wasn't enough of Lia in the story. She basically slept through the entire book, and I don't think there's a single newborn like that! Anyway, good not great and the end is absurd.
Laura Beasley
May 18, 2013 Laura Beasley rated it 2 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Mary Ann
Sweet little love story. Very predictable but a surprise ending. Quick read.
Sylvia
Sylvia marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Karen
Karen marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Lesley Cuaycong
Lesley Cuaycong marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2015
lori
lori is currently reading it
Apr 20, 2015
Evelyn
Evelyn marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
Carol Storey
Carol Storey marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
Gregory S. Fitch
Gregory S. Fitch is currently reading it
Feb 28, 2015
Allison Reed
Allison Reed marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Terri Prince
Terri Prince marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2015
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2015
Sharon
Sharon marked it as to-read
Feb 16, 2015
Randi Walter
Randi Walter marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Meril
Meril added it
Apr 07, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Montana Mavericks Weddings
  • A Bride for Kolovsky (House of Kolovsky #5)
  • Her Pregnancy Surprise
  • More Than Words: Stories Of Strength: Close Call\Built To Last\Find The Way
  • Doctor Dolittle's Zoo (Doctor Dolittle, #5)
  • Summer Brides (includes Fool's Gold, #2.5)
  • The Knitting Diaries: The Twenty-First Wish\Coming Unraveled\Return to Summer Island
  • Starseed (Stardance, #2)
  • Three Down the Aisle (Rose Cottage Sisters, #1)
  • A Husband in Time (Fortune's Children #7)
  • Cowboy at Midnight (Fortunes of Texas: Reunion #1)
  • Marrying Dr. Maverick (Montana Mavericks: Rust Creek Cowboys, #4)
  • The Rebel Doctor's Bride
  • Hot-Shot Doc Comes to Town
  • Heartland
  • A Fortune's Children Christmas
  • Plain Proposal (Daughters of the Promise, #5)
  • Threads of Hope
With more than 25 million books sold worldwide, New York Times bestselling author Susan Mallery is known for creating characters who feel as real as the folks next door, and for putting them into emotional, often funny situations readers recognize from their own lives. Susan’s books have made Booklist’s Top 10 Romances list in four out of five consecutive years. RT Book Reviews says, “When it come ...more
More about Susan Mallery...

Prescription: Marriage (6 books)
  • From House Calls To Husband (Silhouette Special Edition , No 1203)
  • Prince Charming M D (Silhouette Special Edition, 1209)
  • Dr. Devastating (Silhouette Special Edition, #1215)
  • A Doctor's Vow
  • Dr. Mom And The Millionaire (Special Edition, 1304)
Chasing Perfect (Fool's Gold, #1) Only Yours (Fool's Gold, #5) Only Mine (Fool's Gold #4) Almost Perfect (Fool's Gold, #2) Finding Perfect (Fool's Gold, #3)