Start by marking “Reality Check: A For Better or For Worse Collection” as Want to Read:
Reality Check: A For Better or For Worse Collection

Reality Check: A For Better or For Worse Collection (For Better or For Worse #22)

4.29 of 5 stars 4.29  ·  rating details  ·  140 ratings  ·  2 reviews
They say life is what happens while you're busy making other plans. And in the latest update of the Patterson family, life is "happening" and a few new realities have set in. Still adjusting to their status as newlyweds, Mike and Deanna find that two cannot live as cheaply as one, and then learn an unexpected baby is on the way. After discovering that her live-in boyfriend ...more
Published August 1st 2003 by Andrews McMeel Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Reality Check, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reality Check

The other John
In this For Better or For Worse collection Michael & Deanna face the reality of married life, Elly deals with a theft at her store, Elizabeth discovers the truth about her boyfriend Eric, and Grandpa Jim moves out. (Not because of Elizabeth's boyfriend, but because... oh, just read it yourself.) April and John pretty much hang in the background, playing the straight man or providing punchlines as needed. As far as strip development, the writing is okay--nothing spectacular or heinous. Michae ...more
Adrian Jackson
I've always thought of the Pattersons as the neighbors. I started reading the strip when I was a kid and was faithful to the end. I have the entire collection and I read it every few years. It's a classic!
Laura Lubak
Laura Lubak marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2015
Emma
Emma marked it as to-read
Jun 29, 2015
Laura marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2015
Ladyderphina
Ladyderphina marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2015
Avril
Avril added it
May 17, 2015
Lyg
Lyg marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Welcome to Jasorassic Park: A FoxTrot Collection
  • Zits 02: Growth Spurt
  • PhD Chapter 2: Life is tough and then you graduate
  • Baby Blues 08: One More and We're Outnumbered!
Lynn Johnston CM OM is a Canadian cartoonist, well known for her comic strip For Better or For Worse, and was the first female cartoonist to win the Reuben Award.
More about Lynn Johnston...

For Better or For Worse (1 - 10 of 29 books)
  • I've Got the One-More-Washload Blues (For Better or For Worse, #1)
  • Is This "One of Those Days," Daddy? (For Better or For Worse, #2)
  • It Must Be Nice to Be Little (For Better or For Worse, #3)
  • Just One More Hug (For Better or For Worse, #4)
  • The Last Straw (For Better or For Worse, #5)
  • Keep the Home Fries Burning (For Better or For Worse, #6)
  • It's All Downhill From Here (For Better or For Worse, #7)
  • Pushing 40 (For Better or For Worse, #8)
  • If This Is A Lecture, How Long Will It Be? (For Better or For Worse, #9)
  • What, Me Pregnant? (For Better or for Worse, #10)
If This Is A Lecture, How Long Will It Be? (For Better or For Worse, #9) I've Got the One-More-Washload Blues (For Better or For Worse, #1) What, Me Pregnant? (For Better or for Worse, #10) The Last Straw (For Better or For Worse, #5) Things Are Looking Up... (For Better or For Worse, #11)