Start by marking “The Green Toenails Gang (Olivia Sharp: Agent for Secrets)” as Want to Read:
The Green Toenails Gang (Olivia Sharp: Agent for Secrets)

The Green Toenails Gang (Olivia Sharp, Agent for Secrets (Nate the Great's Cousin))

I, Nate the Great, have something to say. My cousin Olivia Sharp is almost (but not quite) the world's best detective. I solve mysteries. She's an agent for secrets. You won't forget Olivia. She won't let you. Olivia sharp is bac! Rather than solve mysteries like her cousin Nate, Olivia helps friends with their problems by detecting what's wrong beneath the surface. You'll ...more
Published July 12th 2005 by RHUS (first published 1991)

To ask other readers questions about The Green Toenails Gang, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Green Toenails Gang

Maximilian Lee
Mar 05, 2017 Maximilian Lee rated it really liked it
I liked this book because I like clubs. I also liked this book because I like riding bikes.
Dolly
Dec 11, 2011 Dolly rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: children starting to read chapter books
Our girls (especially our youngest) love the Nate the Great books by Marjorie Weinman Sharmat. And we enjoyed the somewhat bizarre tales when he interacts with his cousin, Olivia, like Nate the Great Talks Turkey and Nate the Great, San Francisco Detective, and Nate the Great on the Owl Express. So we thought we'd check out this series, too.

Overall, I liked this story better than The Princess of the Fillmore Street School, but I wasn't terribly impressed with it. I did appreciate that there's a
Kristine Hansen
Aug 10, 2012 Kristine Hansen rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mystery, chapter-book
I rather like Nate the Great's strange cousin Olivia. For one thing she's incredibly rich, for another, she's very good-hearted and willing to go out of her way to help a friend. In this adventure she runs to the aid of Taffy Plimpton, a friend who is being excluded from a club at her new school. I really enjoyed this, and look forward to more books about Olivia.
Mr. Tedrow
Aug 16, 2011 Mr. Tedrow rated it it was amazing
Shelves: magda
Olivia Sharp is one smart agent for secrets.Olivia's best friend,Taffy Plimpton,has a problem.Taffy wants to join a secret club,but the girls from the club won't let her in.Why not? I love this Olivia book and I would like to read more books about Olivia and Taffy.
By Magda.
Hannah Frey
May 28, 2015 Hannah Frey rated it it was amazing
I give this 5 stars because this was the first chapter book I ever read! :)
Shelley
Apr 01, 2008 Shelley rated it really liked it
Trying to fit in and make friends in a new place can be hard. Olivia visits an old friend to help her out. As usual Olivia makes things a little worse before she makes them better.
Rachhiee
Jul 10, 2008 Rachhiee rated it it was amazing
AWSOME!
Kevin Summers
Nice illustrations by Denise Brunkus.
Elisa
Elisa rated it really liked it
Feb 01, 2011
Van
Van rated it liked it
Feb 26, 2016
Kate
Kate rated it it was ok
Aug 11, 2015
Gabi
Gabi rated it it was amazing
Apr 07, 2010
Maia
Maia rated it liked it
Feb 13, 2016
Shantel
Shantel rated it really liked it
Oct 02, 2015
Noa
Noa rated it liked it
Aug 16, 2015
Anna Robertico
Anna Robertico rated it really liked it
Oct 21, 2009
Beth
Beth rated it really liked it
Jul 21, 2010
Moriah
Moriah rated it really liked it
Jan 30, 2009
Gina
Gina rated it liked it
Sep 29, 2015
Rikki
Rikki rated it really liked it
Apr 27, 2015
Mila
Mila rated it really liked it
Apr 28, 2010
Na Hyun Ju
Na Hyun Ju rated it it was amazing
Apr 11, 2017
Troy Thomas
Troy Thomas rated it really liked it
Oct 16, 2016
Saori
Saori rated it liked it
Nov 30, 2011
Deb Reddy
Deb Reddy rated it it was ok
Feb 07, 2012
Denise
Denise rated it liked it
Oct 29, 2013
M Brianne
M Brianne rated it really liked it
Aug 07, 2013
Christy Zakarias
Christy Zakarias rated it liked it
May 22, 2011
Madeline Moss
Madeline Moss rated it liked it
Apr 29, 2013
Huuro
Huuro rated it really liked it
Jan 15, 2014
Marjorie Weinman Sharmat is an American children's writer. She has written more than 130 books for children and teens and her books have been translated into several languages. They have won awards including Book of the Year by the Library of Congress or have become selections by the Literary Guild.
More about Marjorie Weinman Sharmat...

Olivia Sharp, Agent for Secrets (Nate the Great's Cousin) (4 books)
  • The Pizza Monster
  • The Princess of the Fillmore Street School (Olivia Sharp: Agent for Secrets)
  • The Sly Spy (Olivia Sharp: Agent for Secrets)