Start by marking “Aftershock: Help, Hope and Healing in the Wake of Suicide” as Want to Read:
Aftershock: Help, Hope and Healing in the Wake of Suicide

Aftershock: Help, Hope and Healing in the Wake of Suicide

4.06 of 5 stars 4.06  ·  rating details  ·  18 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Every seventeen minutes, someone, somewhere, chooses death by self-murder. In the wake of this horrific decision, other people are left to cope with the ripples caused. This book will provide knowledge and resources for those left in the wake of suicide.

Aftershock is a recovery book that will provide encouragement and support for survivors. Examining the complex emotions
Published October 1st 2003 by B&H Books

To ask other readers questions about Aftershock, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Aftershock

Mandy Huot
Excellent Book! Although I do not have a direct connection with suicide survivors, I picked this book up because it sounded like something I would "enjoy" reading...and I was right!

I have a friend from my church whose son recently committed suicide, and I will definitely recommend this book to her.
Sue
Read this short book in one night. Author's compares suicide with an earthquake through out the book and I agree. Account of Drew's nearly successful suicide when he was a junior in HS - in his words - was most helpful to me. A lot to think about.
Melva
Helpful for those grieving a suicidal death.
Susannah
Susannah marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2014
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2013
Marie
Marie marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2012
Rosanne
Rosanne marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2011
Laura marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2010
Sherifosman
Sherifosman marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2010