Start by marking “The Everything Reiki Book: Channel Your Positive Energy to Reduce Stress, Promote Healing, and Enhance Your Quality of Life” as Want to Read:

3.76 of 5 stars 3.76  ·  rating details  ·  33 ratings  ·  4 reviews
The Everything Reiki Book explains in simple terms the hands-on therapy that can help you relieve stress, promote healing, and enhance your quality of life. By following the Reiki techniques in this book, you can practice this ancient art form right in the comfort of your own home.
Published February 10th 2004 by Adams Media Corporation (first published January 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about The Everything Reiki Book, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Everything Reiki Book

Sherry Giardiniere
This is a wonderful book for Beginners and Practitioners. Lots of information which I continue to reference. Thanks Phylameana!
Evelyn
This book is very interesting. I know by my own experience that Massages and Reflexology does help with muscle relaxation and stress. This technique is more of just laying the hands on the person or animal and since it is proven that hugging and occasional touching helps others, I am thinking that this method of interacting with others would also be useful. We all need ways to reduce the pain and stress in our lives, this is just one of the many techniques used.
Alex Romanos
A nice introduction. It gives the history and basic principles of Reiki and offers some great resources at the end.
Mary White
Very informative.
Nikki Patterson
Nikki Patterson is currently reading it
Feb 19, 2015
Zee Saleem
Zee Saleem marked it as to-read
Feb 04, 2015
Geeta
Geeta added it
Jan 22, 2015
Wendy Braga
Wendy Braga marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Sanja Kropsu
Sanja Kropsu marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2014
Mattia
Mattia marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Josh
Josh marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Kamal Gyawali
Kamal Gyawali marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Raven Sage
Raven Sage marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2014
Krista Gross
Krista Gross is currently reading it
Jan 03, 2014
Dawn
Dawn marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2013
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2013
Zoe
Zoe marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2013