The Alex Rider Collection (Alex Rider, #1-3)

The Alex Rider Collection (Alex Rider #1-3)

4.49 of 5 stars 4.49  ·  rating details  ·  370 ratings  ·  7 reviews
The first three thrilling Alex Rider adventures, packaged together in a deluxe box set! Anthony Horowitz?s New York Times bestselling series is the gold standard for modern action-adventure novels, and these first three edge-of-your-seat novels? Stormbreaker, Point Blank, and Skeleton Key?are must-haves for every Alex Rider fan!

Published September 11th 2008 by Speak (first published October 7th 2002)

Jordan
This is an ongoing series about a boy who is thrust into the world of betrayal, sacrifice and deception. I started reading these books when I was younger and the character has grown over the years as have the books. It is always nice to have something that seems to be growing with me.
Kyle Owens
I really enjoy this series of books, although it is extremely far-fetched in times (i.e. 14 year saves earth, while in space), they are exciting to read. The first one I think is still my favorite.
Patrick Chen
Oct 15, 2007 Patrick Chen rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: ANYONE
The writing and stuff is really really good, and it's captivating with a good storyline. I liked the whole series and it's not like that happens everyday.That's all I can say: It's great.
Kristin Anderson
i don't really remember anything important about skeleton key, but the rest of them are really really good! :) probably some of my favorite books ever!
Sara
Nice easy reading books with good suspense, mystery and fairly deep characters. Nice sci-fi novel. :)
Nick
I loved these books! They were just so cool
Ashley
love it
Jess
Jess marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2014
Fenia
Fenia marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Lydia Powers
Lydia Powers marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2014
Alyssa Lehnert
Alyssa Lehnert marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2014
Uzma
Uzma marked it as to-read
Jun 07, 2014
Glenn
Glenn added it
May 29, 2014
Scott Beedle
Scott Beedle marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Lynndell Watson
Lynndell Watson marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Miax10
Miax10 marked it as to-read
May 10, 2014
  • Wild Man Island
  • Nightmare
  • Sisterhood 4-book boxed set
  • Kill You Last (Thrillogy, #3)
  • The Luck of the Buttons
  • Revenge (Jason Steed, #2)
  • Chicken Soup for the Christian Teenage Soul: Stories to Open the Hearts of Christian Teens (Chicken Soup for the Soul)
  • For Freedom: The Story of a French Spy
  • The Field Guide and The Seeing Stone (The Spiderwick Chronicles, #1-2)
  • Eagle Blue: A Team, a Tribe, and a High School Basketball Season in Arctic Alaska
  • Fablehaven; Rise of the Evening Star; Grip of the Shadow Plague (Fablehaven, #1-3)
  • (It's a Purl Thing) (Chicks with Sticks, #1)
  • Who Were the Beatles?
  • Guinness World Records 2008
  • The Land of Elyon Boxed Set
  • Waiting for The Rain
  • Plunked
  • Guinevere's Gamble (Chrysalis Queen Quartet, #2)
Anthony Horowitz, OBE is ranked alongside Enid Blyton and Mark A. Cooper as "The most original and best spy-kids authors of the century." (New York Times). Anthony has been writing since the age of eight, and professionally since the age of twenty. In addition to the highly successful Alex Rider books, he is also the writer and creator of award winning detective series Foyle’s War, and more recent...more
More about Anthony Horowitz...
Stormbreaker (Alex Rider, #1) Scorpia (Alex Rider, #5) Point Blank (Alex Rider, #2) Eagle Strike (Alex Rider, #4) Ark Angel (Alex Rider, #6)