Start by marking “The Alex Rider Collection (Alex Rider, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
The Alex Rider Collection (Alex Rider, #1-3)

The Alex Rider Collection (Alex Rider #1-3)

4.49 of 5 stars 4.49  ·  rating details  ·  457 ratings  ·  7 reviews
The first three thrilling Alex Rider adventures, packaged together in a deluxe box set! Anthony Horowitz?s New York Times bestselling series is the gold standard for modern action-adventure novels, and these first three edge-of-your-seat novels? Stormbreaker, Point Blank, and Skeleton Key?are must-haves for every Alex Rider fan!

Published September 11th 2008 by Speak (first published October 7th 2002)

To ask other readers questions about The Alex Rider Collection, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Alex Rider Collection

Stormbreaker by Anthony HorowitzFledgling by Mark A. CooperThe Recruit by Robert MuchamoreSilverFin by Charlie HigsonSkeleton Key by Anthony Horowitz
Worlds Greatest Teen Spy Novels
182nd out of 825 books — 439 voters
Fledgling by Mark A. CooperThe Recruit by Robert MuchamoreSilverFin by Charlie HigsonCross My Heart and Hope to Spy by Ally CarterRussian Roulette by Anthony Horowitz
Books Like Alex Rider
359th out of 842 books — 560 voters

More lists with this book...

Jordan
This is an ongoing series about a boy who is thrust into the world of betrayal, sacrifice and deception. I started reading these books when I was younger and the character has grown over the years as have the books. It is always nice to have something that seems to be growing with me.
Kyle Owens
I really enjoy this series of books, although it is extremely far-fetched in times (i.e. 14 year saves earth, while in space), they are exciting to read. The first one I think is still my favorite.
Patrick Chen
Oct 15, 2007 Patrick Chen rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: ANYONE
The writing and stuff is really really good, and it's captivating with a good storyline. I liked the whole series and it's not like that happens everyday.That's all I can say: It's great.
Kristin Anderson
i don't really remember anything important about skeleton key, but the rest of them are really really good! :) probably some of my favorite books ever!
Sara
Nice easy reading books with good suspense, mystery and fairly deep characters. Nice sci-fi novel. :)
Nick
I loved these books! They were just so cool
Ashley
love it
Felicia
Felicia marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2015
Colin Pidgen
Colin Pidgen marked it as to-read
Jul 11, 2015
Tracee
Tracee added it
Jun 29, 2015
Liliana
Liliana marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
Thay
Thay marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2015
Dennison Jackson
Dennison Jackson marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2015
  • Samurai Girl: Real Bout High School, Vol. 01
  • The Luck of the Buttons
  • Fancy Nancy: Nancy Clancy, Super Sleuth
  • Who Was Daniel Boone?
  • Gregor the Overlander Box Set (Underland Chronicles, #1-3)
  • Kill You Last (Thrillogy, #3)
  • House of the Red Fish
  • Guinness World Records Gamer's Edition 2008
  • 1001 Things You Didn't Know You Wanted To Know
  • Don't Know Much About the Presidents
  • The Assassin (Selena McCaffrey, #1)
  • Blood+ Adagio, Vol. 01 (Blood+ Adagio, #1)
  • Sisterhood 4-book boxed set
  • World War II
  • A Problem for the Chalet School (The Chalet School, #40)
  • The Meanwhile Adventures
  • Chicken Soup for the Christian Teenage Soul: Stories to Open the Hearts of Christian Teens (Chicken Soup for the Soul)
  • Deadfall (Agent 21, #4)
Anthony Horowitz, OBE is ranked alongside Enid Blyton and Mark A. Cooper as "The most original and best spy-kids authors of the century." (New York Times). Anthony has been writing since the age of eight, and professionally since the age of twenty. In addition to the highly successful Alex Rider books, he is also the writer and creator of award winning detective series Foyle’s War, and more recent ...more
More about Anthony Horowitz...

Alex Rider (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Stormbreaker (Alex Rider, #1)
  • Point Blank (Alex Rider, #2)
  • Skeleton Key (Alex Rider, #3)
  • Eagle Strike (Alex Rider, #4)
  • Scorpia (Alex Rider, #5)
  • Ark Angel (Alex Rider, #6)
  • Snakehead (Alex Rider, #7)
  • Crocodile Tears (Alex Rider, #8)
  • Scorpia Rising (Alex Rider #9)
  • Russian Roulette: The Story of an Assassin (Alex Rider, #10)
Stormbreaker (Alex Rider, #1) Scorpia (Alex Rider, #5) Point Blank (Alex Rider, #2) Eagle Strike (Alex Rider, #4) Skeleton Key (Alex Rider, #3)