Start by marking “Wolf Tales II (Wolf Tales #2)” as Want to Read:
Wolf Tales II  (Wolf Tales #2)

Wolf Tales II (Wolf Tales #2)

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  927 ratings  ·  38 reviews
Enter a world where pleasure is a rite of passage…
Tia Mason is an alluring--and very experienced--young woman. But she is naive of her heritage as Chanku, an ancient, highly sensual race of shapeshifters. It will be up to Luc Stone to introduce her to her feral birthright--and its thrilling rituals. For Luc is also Chanku, and a special agent in heir cadre, the Pack. And T
Published July 1st 2006 by Kensington (first published January 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Wolf Tales II, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolf Tales II

Anita
You don't read this book for the plot, that's for sure. It's paranormal erotica, so if that's not your thing, stop reading. Tia finds out she's a werewolf and joins a polyamourous werewolf pack of 4 men, who also happen to be secret government agents. She falls for the alpha wolf, Luc. The reason people read this book is for the sex and love story - Ms. Douglas could have skipped the side story involving a kidnapping and no one would have cared. Tia has a grand time as the first female werewolf ...more
Bark's Book Nonsense
I read the previous book in this series called Wolf Tales and for some reason decided to read this one anyway. It is so unbelievably repetitive and boring and contains a "big secret". I have little patience for the old tired "big secret" plot line or for dull books anymore.

The plot is about a secret clan of highly sexual werewolves who work to combat terrorism (or something). The alpha wolf of the clan has raised his daughter Tia without telling her the secret of their race. He sends her off to
Georgia Thraxan
This series was mentioned to me by a new friend. I have always been into this genre with were creatures and the like. Wolf Tales is very different to most I have read though, Kate has brought the love and passion that is a part of a polyamorous relationship. It is not simply an erotic story but also something for the soul. To express the needs and wants of the more carnal side.
Aside from that the characters are well thought out, they are not perfect stereotypes but have flaws, something relatabl
Archer
Mar 17, 2010 Archer rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: To anyone who loves Erotic Reading.
Shelves: erotica
Part two to Wolf Tales ties in the first book and brings all characters together. Much more of a story line in this book. Looking forward to Wolf Tales III to see where the story goes from here.
Amber Colored Wolf
While I really liked the first Wolf Tales book I absolute LOVED the second one.

I think most of it had to do with the fact that I related to the characters better in this one. I loved the Chanku pack that made up the like special ops team that worked for the Government to help people. This is seriously something I have wanted to see done in a shape shifter book for forever. It never made sense to me that people would have all these extra powers and NOT use them to help people. I loved it! I loved
Kathy Davie
Third in the Chanku erotic paranormal romance series revolving around a group of shifters whose origins are in the Himalayas. The couple focus is on Luc Stone and Tia and takes place primarily in San Francisco in 2006.

My Take
The prologue is useful for providing background on Ulrich and Tia. It's rather funny that Ulrich keeps thinking of his little girl as a sex-free zone when she's been indulging for a decade. She's also been intent on Luc. And vice versa. What no one takes into consideration
Rhonda
Rookie cop Lucien, Luc for short, was trying to protect a group of kids in the park from what he thought was a wild wolf chasing after them. After shooting the wolf, he approached, and instead found a beautiful naked woman, dead. After Luc explains all of this to the woman’s husband, Ulrich Mason, Ulrich fills Luc in on some information of his own... the secrets of the Chanku. Ulrich has realized that Luc is also one of the Chanku, like Ulrich, his late wife, and his daughter Tia. What will happ ...more
Kitty
I’ve had this book on my shelf for 6 months before even attempting to read it until a few days ago. I really love this series, but always get a little bummed to find out that the next book will be focusing on new characters. So although I don’t hate the main characters (Tia & Luc) I definitely would have loved an ease in from the first book or something (although all the characters are connected/related in some way—besides being Chanku).

Anyways, the sex scenes are really hot. But sometimes I
Stevie Seber
Aug 15, 2013 Stevie Seber rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Any fellow lovers of paranormal romance
I loved this story; it tells the story of Keishia's cousin Tia, who meets her mate first as a young girl and then years later they meet again but Tia's life as she knew it soon takes some shocking turns as she falls in love with the man who's responsible for one of the most devastating events of her young life.

Things soon heat up between the new couple but, like most, they face their own problems, one of the major problems they face is that while Tia and Lucien's love slowly begins to blossom,
Heather Watkins
Tia has been left without a mother, who finds out later that her lover has a lot to do with it. She has left Boston and left her girlfriend lover behind to go to California to find out what has happened to her mother. Is her lover girlfriend, Shannon, safe?

She finds out that she is Chanku from her boyfriend lover who eventually becomes her mate.

Her father is kidnapped and she and the other pack members have to go to Montana to the Chanku pack for Anton's wizard and Chanku skills to help find h
Loretta
Sandra
2·5 - 3·0 stars. It was just eh... OK, so maybe closer to 2·75 stars.. hence the GR 3 stars, to be fair.

I think the premise of this book was good, I just think it could have been executed better.

*I loved getting to see the Montana Pack again :)

*I really liked Lucien, and thought he was a worthy hero

*I cried for Luc and the secrets he kept hidden.

*I didn't really like Tia... although I did love that she wasn't an inexperienced little petal who needed rescuing every 2 minutes

*For me things start
Fran
Love the series...Kate Douglas sure knows how to write hot and steamy
Jenese (Readers Confession)
So....this one is MUCH MUCH better than the first one. There isn't as much world building and background information given in this one. It was a much better love story than the first and wasn't just one big orgy fest. There were more intimate moments between Luc and Tia then multiple partners in the Chanku clan. It also brought back the Chanku pack in Montana from the first book to help out with a situation in this one. After this book, I would still read the next and maybe tread lightly and see ...more
Cindy
Chanku are very, very, VERY hot shifters! Be warned, if same sex relationships bother you, stay away.

I loved them all but I think Chanku Fallen in SB2 is my favorite. These are keepers

Chanku series
Wolf Tales VII
Sexy Beast VI~~Chanku Honor
Wolf Tales VIII
Josette Reuel
I picked up the majority of the series at a second hand book shop.

An erotic story of finding that which you have been missing in life. This book takes us further into the world of the Chanku a long forgotten race of shape shifters. It is an erotic journey of finding out who you are and what you can be. Menage and alpha themes.

**The series gets better with each book I've read.**
Natalie
After reading the second installment of Wolf Tales, I must say I will not be reading another. As in the first book, the characters lacked depth and the sex was way too repetitive.

Maybe, I have high expectations when it comes to erotica, but I like my stories with characters I can relate to and can empathize with. I also like a story that motivates me to turn the page. This book had none of those elements.

If you read erotica for the sex, this book/series is for you. It just was a bit mind numbing
Michelle Tempted By Books
At the end of Wolf Tales I we got a glimpse of Tia and Luc. This story is of her awakening and introduction to her Chanku heritage. The world building is well plotted, the pacing is good. The story doesn't lack for trying.

This story has plenty of graphic G/G and M/M sexual exploits as well as threesomes and foursomes. There is nothing light about Kate Douglas' erotica, there is really nothing left to the imagination. If this is what you are seeking then you have found an entertaining series.
Kim Wright
GREAT STORY. ACTION PACKED.
Cat
need to read it
Angel
In this story we meet Lucien Stone and a whole slew of Chanku. Tia has no idea what really happened to her mother 20 years ago and she's come back to find out, Luc was definitely not on the plan until she saw him then her plans changed a bit. Not gonna give anything else away. I will say that there is a lot of steamy sex scenes.
Alina Neacsu
I don't know maybe it's just me but I don't like stories with 2, 3 or 4 men - yeah ok one night stand yes but not when you want to bond with your mate - come on now.
Kim
Tia's mom dies in the beginning, shot by Luc, who doesn't know she's Chanku. Tia and Luc later bond as Chanku despite Luc's guilt at accidnetally killing Tia's mother. Tia's dad gets kidnapped, and they rendzvous with Anton and his pack to rescue him.
Elaine
Paranormal erotica. For me, this was a good way to pass some wait time, decent story, entertaining, with some good hot sex scenes.

Were I more "into" PNR and the whole shape-shifting genre, I'd give it a 4.
Erin O'Riordan
I really liked it: drama, suspense, and plenty of hot multiple-partner sex. It didn't quite have the same emotional pull for me that the first one had, though.
Jessica Lively
same with this book had to have the next section. if you read this you need to follow this sequence in books. wolf tales 1,sexy beast 1, wolf tales 2, sexy beast 2, etc. that way you dont miss a thing.
Syntax787
finally finished this book. it took me a while because i had lost interest in it, but i fought through it and just read the rest. not bad but not great either.
Kacie
Not as good as the first one but I did like the characters Tia and Luc. A little more drama in this story line. Can't wait to read the next one.
I love the story and how complicated it is not just mix orgy. I love the life mates and the expression of love between them
Sandy
The good is book, yet it's not what im interested in. Although it is too addictive.
Have you ever read a book that was hard to finish reading? 2 6 May 09, 2012 04:07PM
wolf tales 3 7 Jul 27, 2011 03:16PM
NOCTURNAL Anthology Features New Stories From Jacquelyn Frank And Kate Douglas 1 1 Sep 06, 2010 08:36AM
  • Wicked Hot
  • After the Ceremony (Wolf's Heritage, #1.5)
  • Shameless Embraces (Bound Hearts, #6-7)
  • Kiss of the Wolf
  • Mortal Seductions (Mortal, #2)
  • Hanging by a Moment (Were Watching, #2)
  • The Hunter's Prey: Erotic Tales of Texas Vampires
  • Running Wild (Wild,  #1-3)
  • Black Silk (Rodesson's Daughters, #2)
  • Sexy Beast 9 (Sexy Beast #9)
  • Demon's Fire (Tale of the Demon World, #6)
  • Eyes Like a Wolf
  • Sins of Summer: A Midsummer's Night Steam
  • Julian's Jeopardy (Dawn Endeavor, #3)
  • Twin Fantasies
  • King of Spades (Wonderland, #2)
  • Secrets: Volume 14
  • Burning Up: Four Novellas of Erotic Romance
Some people just seem to know they are meant to write, but it can still take a while to figure out exactly what their career will entail. Kate Douglas started out writing radio copy for a country western radio station in 1972, wrote and illustrated an educational cartoon strip for the American Mosquito Control Association for a number of years, was a newspaper reporter for a small town weekly wher ...more
More about Kate Douglas...

Wolf Tales (1 - 10 of 22 books)
  • Wolf Tales (Wolf Tales #1)
  • Wolf Tales 1.5:  Chanku Rising (Wolf Tales #1.5)
  • Wolf Tales Interlude: The Gift
  • Wolf Tales 2.5: Chanku Dawn
  • Wolf Tales III (Wolf Tales #3)
  • Wolf Tales 3.5: Chanku Fallen (Wolf Tales #3.5)
  • Wolf Tales IV (Wolf Tales #4)
  • Wolf Tales 4.5: Chanku Journey
  • Wolf Tales V (Wolf Tales #5)
  • Wolf Tales 5.5: Chanku Destiny
Wolf Tales (Wolf Tales #1) Wolf Tales III (Wolf Tales #3) Wolf Tales IV (Wolf Tales #4) Wolf Tales V (Wolf Tales #5) Wolf Tales VI (Wolf Tales #6)