Start by marking “Must Love Dragons (Immortally Sexy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Must Love Dragons (Immortally Sexy, #2)

Must Love Dragons (Immortally Sexy #2)

3.96  ·  Rating Details ·  1,550 Ratings  ·  74 Reviews
Featuring characters from "Date Me, Baby, One More Time," this new, fun, and witty paranormal romance is set in a world where Satan is the world's greatest lover and dragons can find love through online dating. Original.
Published November 1st 2006 by Warner Forever

To ask other readers questions about Must Love Dragons, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Must Love Dragons

Undead and Unwed by MaryJanice DavidsonDead Until Dark by Charlaine HarrisDead to the World by Charlaine HarrisNobody Loves a Bigfoot Like a Bigfoot Babe by Simon OkillFirst Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones
Humorous Paranormal Books
184th out of 1,190 books — 1,816 voters
Dragon on Top by G.A. AikenLast Dragon Standing by G.A. AikenThe Dragon Who Loved Me by G.A. AikenQueen of Dragons by Shana AbeThe Smoke Thief by Shana Abe
Female Dragon Shifters in Romance
20th out of 22 books — 9 voters

More lists with this book...

Steph
Must Love Dragons is the story of my favorite character, Theresa Nichols and her cyber-sex boyfriend, Zeke Siccardi.

Theresa has been stuck in her dragon form for 200+ years, since drinking from the Goblet. She and Quincy have been entrusted to keep "Mona" safe while Justine and her husband are on their honeymoon. Quincy is a bit of a work-a-holic and has stopped returning T's calls, doesn't come home from the office and she's reached the breaking point. She's starving, lonely and ready to tak
Melissa
Jul 01, 2009 Melissa rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone looking for a light read who appreciates the supernatural
This was just as enjoyable as the first book, possibly more so. Mind you, I don't generally read anything where a romantic relationship is a major plot line. But this book was funny, full of wisecracking, and while some secondary characters were overly dramatic (i.e. Satan,) it was deliberate. Moreover, the other characters generally understood the theatricality. (Seriously, Satan's a hoot in this series as he attempts to woo Iris. He's still devilishly evil, but a hoot nonetheless.) Other minor ...more
Laura the Highland Hussy
Dec 26, 2009 Laura the Highland Hussy rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! I liked the first one but it was only okay. This was awesome! Which says a lot since I didn't love Theresa before but do now! And still love Satan( my Catholic upbringing just shuddered at that) but this Satan is just a smitten kitten:)
Oct 24, 2008 Jennifer rated it really liked it
The Second in the series of the Immortally Sexy Series by Stephanie Rowe. Another really fun read. This story stars the best friend and sidekick of the main character from the first book Theresa Nichols, She just happens to be trapped in the body of a Dragon. Not all the time of course, but only thanks to a deal Theresa made with the devil (Yeah -the real devil).That would make certain aspects of this book too weird. She has an On-line boyfriend Named Zeke Siccardi - who it turns out is a Priva ...more
Mary
Aug 24, 2008 Mary rated it it was ok
Yeah, the heroine could just pass off a "hero" who killed off her whole village, because he is, after all, cute and troubled. Thought this series would improve, but it didn't. Would only read more in series if I got it free & was truly desperate for something to read.
Liza
Apr 16, 2016 Liza rated it really liked it
Oh my gosh was not sure what to expect, but this book had laughing out loud and having a hard time stopping!!! The characters are witty, rude, snarky, and yet kind and enduring. The world of dragons and Dragon players just got really small. This is actually the second one book with this cast of characters but it is not required to read "Date Me Baby One More Time" this explains pretty well the world Theresa (Dragon), Justine (guardian of fountian of youth), and Becca (#1 enforcer and abuser of t ...more
Suzan
May 14, 2014 Suzan rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Paranormal Romance fans
I enjoyed this book, it had some good humorous moments and great chemistry between Theresa and Zeke! I have to say I really liked Satan as well, he was shameless but funny!

I liked the characters we met, even the villain cause he was amusing to read! The story kept me entertained all the way through and I love the fact that Zeke and Theresa are supposed to be enemies considering she's a Dragon and he's a Dragon Slayer. I especially love what their natural weaknesses around each other are and how
Kate Adamek
Aug 14, 2014 Kate Adamek rated it liked it
This one is still comparable with the first as I liked Theresa in the first book and thought it would be cool to have her as the lead. And it was. It was everything the first was a fun, paranormal romp with some humor and romance.

I'd say the biggest difference here are our two leads: Theresa and Zeke vs. Justine and Derek. For me? Justine and Derek's romance but also "trouble" seemed more realistic than Theresa and Zeke. I liked the Dragon vs Dragon Slayer concept BUT I thought the idea of the f
Kathy Davie
Dec 30, 2011 Kathy Davie rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance, fantasy
Second in the Immortally Sexy paranormal-romance series set in New York City. The couple focus is on Theresa Nichols, a shape-shifting dragon, and Zeke, an ex-dragon slayer.

My Take
This just got lame. Yeah, bits were still funny. My imagination goes wild trying to envision an 11-foot winged dragon wearing a miniskirt, lacy bra, and see-through blouse.

But for the most part, Rowe has us rocking back and forth like a tiny boat in a massive storm between Zeke needing to kill, to lust. Wanting to hel
Jan
Feb 26, 2008 Jan rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Paranormal Romance - Dragons Lovers
As I stated at the bottom of my review for "Date Me, Baby, One More Time"....

I finished the 2nd book the next day and something wondrous happened between Rowe's 1st and 2nd book. OK, bottom line skip this book and move on to Must Love Dragons – IT ROCKS!!!!!

There was a 180 degree turnaround between writing techniques – maybe thanks to a new editor? – what ever the reason the results were great!!! I was compelled to read the book from cover to cover without stopping.

The story flowed as smooth an
Vicky
May 24, 2011 Vicky rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy, romance
Theresa Nichols is an immortal dragon who’s bored with being confined to her dragon form. When Zeke, her cyber-sex partner threatens to drop her unless they meet, she strikes a deal with Satan to turn her human. What she doesn’t know is that Zeke is a reformed dragon slayer. When the two meet, more than sparks fly.

What follows is a hilarious romp through the streets of New York and the underworld – the REAL underworld. The cast of characters will leave you laughing, hissing, gasping and booing a
Laurel
Mar 30, 2014 Laurel rated it it was amazing
Our favorite dragon Theresa is in charge of Mona while Justine is on her honeymoon. Her relationship with Zeke, cybersex and all, is getting a little complicated. Theresa wants some independence but her dragon form allows only so much. How far is she willing to go to get what she needs? To make matters worse someone is targeting her. But for what?

Oh sweet angels above, the steam coming out of this book could cook a meal for a hundred. The sequel is just as sexually tense as the first and there i
Shelita
Jun 25, 2015 Shelita rated it really liked it
MJ
Apr 29, 2008 MJ rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Shazzy
Theresa Nichols has been trapped in dragon form for almost 200 years. And while it has its benefits (super strength ability to fly). Its not all that easy to get around New York city. So when her cyber boyfriend (Zeke Siccardi) insists that they meet she makes a deal with Satan himself (who is still lusting after Iris) to regain her human form. Little does Theresa know that her boyfriend is a dragon slayer and her sworn enemy. But when someone else is threatening Theresa's life they team up to s ...more
Dharia Scarab
Jun 24, 2014 Dharia Scarab rated it really liked it

4 sta
Kimberly
Jun 02, 2014 Kimberly rated it really liked it
Shelves: i-own, 2014
How and why could Satan be a favorite character?

Theresa spends the book trying to get out of a contract with Satan. I was caught up with her and Zeke trying to figure out how not to kill one another while trying to set everything straight. I think the fact that I didn't have to think too much while reading this is what's making it hard for me to write a review that doesn't sound like, "this was cool. read it."
There were some twists in the there that I didn't see coming. I need to see what's rea
Karen
Aug 11, 2008 Karen rated it it was amazing
Stuck in dragon form for the last 200 years, her only companions being her best friend Justine and Mona, the Goblet of Eternal Youth, Theresa Nichols is bored. The two thrills in her life are eating Vic’s pretzels and having cybersex with Zeke. Zeke demands they meet or their relationship is over. Theresa makes a deal with Satan for her human body back so she can meet Zeke and have real sex for the first time in 200 years. But her online lover turns out to be more than he seems.
Must Love Dragon
Barbara ★
I love the concept. First off the dragon shifter is the heroine and the hero is an ex-dragon slayer. I so loved that they each had a defense mechanism meant to derail the opponent for easier killing. Theresa's Dragon fire turns Zeke on instead of killing him. And the dragon is supposed to be able to block the Slayers pheromones which knock them out for easy killing. Somehow these two defense mechanisms cancel each other out and lustful encounters occur. These parts were well written. I just foun ...more
Anita
Aug 07, 2008 Anita rated it liked it
I like this series. It's a paranormal romance series with a chick lit vibe. It's very funny - anytime the Satan character shows up, I laugh out loud. It's mostly action-adventure, with occasional sex scenes that are highly romantic - not graphic.

In this book, Teresa, the dragon, gets together with her cyber-love Zeke, who turns out to be a reformed dragon slayer. Teresa wants to meet him in her human form, so she makes a deal with Satan to get her human form back (she's been stuck in dragon form
Liberty Gilmore
Jul 20, 2013 Liberty Gilmore rated it liked it
Theresa is sick of being stuck in her dragon form, so she makes a pact with the devil to turn her human again. First thing she wants to do? Meet with deliciously sexy Zeke, her online cybersex partner. Only it turns out Zeke is a dragon hunter, designed to kill her, and when the devil wants the Goblet of Eternal Youth in return for making her human, Theresa winds up in a whole load of trouble.

This was pretty ridiculous, but mildly entertaining all the same. Stupid plot lines, but enough romance
Shelly
Mar 26, 2014 Shelly rated it really liked it
Fun read! Read it one night.
Monica
Oct 17, 2014 Monica rated it liked it
Shelves: read-2014
Not as cute as the first one... But i'll take it.
Jeannie Lopez
May 11, 2014 Jeannie Lopez rated it it was amazing
A excellent romp and fun time.. Great author.
Dhfan4life
Jan 26, 2011 Dhfan4life rated it liked it
I actually managed to like this book by Rowe. For once she dropped all the forced humor and excessive need to be hip. Which really surprised me as the main female character in this book was the best friend of the female heroine of the last book. And she was doing all the girlfriends and stuff like that. So it was a great change. There is also some more questions that were answered from the first book to this one. Which is what I really liked. So yea I would definitely recommend this book.
Awilk -never sleeps-
I read this book as I wanted an orange coloured cover for a challenge I was doing. I don't regret reading it, but after I have finished reading all the Stephanie Rowe I own, I can't see me buying more.
I don't dislike her writing, but her story lines don't really work for me. I had the same problem that I had with Date me baby, one more time. I don't find Satan a good choice to turn into a bit of an idiot, and this always takes away my enjoyment of a book where this happens.
Delia
Nov 26, 2011 Natalie rated it really liked it
Deirdre
Aug 10, 2009 Deirdre rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, paranormal
Theresa Nichols is a woman trapped in a dragon's body. She wants a relationship (and sex, most definitely sex).

Zeke Siccardi is a PI trying his best to escape his past as a dragon slayer. His online relationship with Theresa has moved to a situation where the two of them want to meet.

When he finds her he finds that she has a contract on her life and he wants to do something about it.

It's entertaining but not great.
Emily
Apr 17, 2010 Emily rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr
I liked this book a lot better than the first (and I did like the first). It definitely had more spunk, but there was a LOT going on. Although I like how the story ended, I didn't like how it was executed. It jumped from the end of the conflict straight to an HEA and left some details unexplained, or to be assumed. Aside from the skipping, it was a good read and I look forward to the next in the series.
  • Wait Till Your Vampire Gets Home (Broken Heart #4)
  • Me and My Shadow (Silver Dragons #3)
  • Gone with the Witch (Triplet Witch Trilogy, #2)
  • Through a Crimson Veil (Crimson City, #3)
  • Dragons Prefer Blondes (Caruthers Sisters #2)
  • Romancing the Dead (Garnet Lacey, #3)
  • Aphrodite's Secret (Superhero Central #3)
  • Deltora Shadowlands: Special Edition, Books 1-3
  • Over Hexed (Hex, #1)
19729
Hailed as a "paranormal star!" by J.R. Ward, four-time RITA Award nominee and Golden Heart Award winner Stephanie Rowe is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of more than forty-five novels. For more on Stephanie and her books, visit her at www.stephaneierowe.com, or on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/StephanieRow....

A life-long reader, she began crafting stories at age ten, b
More about Stephanie Rowe...

Immortally Sexy (4 books)
  • Date Me, Baby, One More Time (Immortally Sexy, #1)
  • He Loves Me, He Loves Me Hot (Immortally Sexy, #3)
  • Sex & the Immortal Bad Boy (Immortally Sexy, #4)

“Crud. What was she supposed to do? Protect herself or the pretzels?” 0 likes