Start by marking “Help! I'm Married to an Intercessor : How Spouses, Pastors and Friends Can Understand and Unleash Intercessors for God's Glory” as Want to Read:

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  1 rating  ·  0 reviews
Here is timely, inspiring advice for those who live with God's gifted prayer warriors. Eddie Smith draws on his own experience living with his wife. Alice Smith, a world-renowned teacher and intercessor. Learn what makes intercessors tick and how to live and work in cooperation with them for God's greater purposes.
Published November 1st 1998 by Gospel Light Publications

To ask other readers questions about Help! I'm Married to an Intercessor , please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Help! I'm Married to an Intercessor

Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Dec 20, 2013
Monica
Monica marked it as to-read
May 08, 2013
Deanna Johnson
Deanna Johnson marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2012
Michelle R
Michelle R marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2011
Breaking the Enemy's Grip Making Sense of Spiritual Warfare How to Be Heard in Heaven: Moving from Need-Driven to God-Centered Prayer Spiritual Housecleaning Workbook: Amazing Stories and Practical Steps on How to Protect Your Home and Family from Spiritual Pollution Spiritual Housecleaning: Protect your house and family from spiritual contamination