Start by marking “There Were Two Trees in the Garden (Divine Destiny)” as Want to Read:
There Were Two Trees in the Garden (Divine Destiny)

There Were Two Trees in the Garden (Divine Destiny)

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  227 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Gud Herren lod alle slags træer, der var dejlige at se på og gode at spise af, vokse frem af jorden, også livets træ stod midt i haven og træet til kundskab om godt og ondt. 1. Mosebog 2,9

Af Rick Joyner

Hvis du har kæmpet med at forstå
forskellen på kød og ånd ...

Hvis du har været forvirret over
splittelser i Kristi legeme ...

Hvis du ønsker en klar, bibelsk
forståelse af åndel
Mass Market, 220 pages
Published February 3rd 2007 by MorningStar Publications Inc (first published 1986)

To ask other readers questions about There Were Two Trees in the Garden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about There Were Two Trees in the Garden

Ron
If you only read one book of this type--Christian interpretation/exhortation--read this one. Written twenty-five years ago, it has a fresh message for today.

Joyner's allegory of the two trees in the Garden of Eden is an apt frame for explaining much of the Old Testament in terms of the New in an engaging, meaningful way.

On second reading: Found a few more nuggets, but also a few lumps of coal. Amazing what you miss--or misunderstand--the first time through--fiction or non-fiction. Still five st
Amy
This was a pretty good book. Presented in a long sermon format, it expounds upon the revelation that God has given the author about the tree of knowledge of good and evil and the tree of life. I was inspired, and educated, and enlightened. I can't think of any specific thing I brought away from reading this book besides the fact that my life should be consumed and flow out of Jesus, and not out of doctrine itself.
Wendy
Challenges the core of how I perceive right and wrong. Brings a lot of freedom to me!
Ramonita Rodriguez
omg...what a wonderful book! there were two trees...the tree of knowledge of good and evil and the tree of life...do you want eternal life? Adam and Eve selected the other one and it became their downfall...and this decision has been with us throughout our human history...but something...ehhhh...someone came down from heaven to show us the way...
Thomas
Mar 07, 2015 Thomas rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: To all
Recommended to Thomas by: Nowbody
Indsigtsgivende og forståelsesfremmende undervisning "af Rick Joyner" om henholdsvis Kain og Abels gøren.
En helt anden tone og på et helt andet pland, ind hvad vi er vant til, fra hans helt fantastiske serie om den sidste prøve etc.
Insight Qualifying and understanding education intervention "by Rick Joyner" respectively Cain and Abel comings.
A completely different tone and a different pland, than what we are used to from his fantastic series about the final quest etc.
Tharwat
Very good one!
Tammy Nelson
Dec 17, 2007 Tammy Nelson rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: anyone
This is by far one of my favorite books. It challenges our western mindset that pursues knowledge above all else. It is Rick's first book, but I still consider it to be his best. He goes to the root of everything in this book.
Tiffany
deep as a water, this a thought provoking, incredible book, it reaches to the heavens with strong roots and truths that when applied are a propellant for spiritual growth, for becoming wine . . .
Karen
Gave me a new understanding of the two trees and how the eating of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil really caused the great divorce between God and man.
Melanie
I liked it. I loved the comparisons of the Tree of Life and the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. And how it shows up in our lives alot. Not just in the book of Genesis.
Melvin
I know of no one who better explains the choices we have to make, how we make them, how others make them, and their ultimate consequences.
Bracy Wevers
Excellent book in seeing the difference between the Tree of Life and the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil..
John Bright jr
good, the frist book i read when i started the walk with Christ
Will Sinclair
A must read for all Christians.
Patti
One of my favorite books.
Ou
Interesting book to read
Gary
Jan 13, 2009 Gary rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Kingdom-Minded Believers
Recommended to Gary by: Found it at a yard sale
Amazing insight into the reality that anything "of" the tree of Good & Evil is less that God's design for us, found ONLY in the Tree of Life. If we live by the tree of knowledge of Good & Evil, believing that "good" is "God" then we are deceived.
Nicholle Greaves
Thought Provoking!
Adunni
Adunni marked it as to-read
May 23, 2015
Trinity Library
Trinity Library marked it as to-read
May 14, 2015
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
May 08, 2015
Pamela Jones Stauber
Pamela Jones Stauber marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
  • Surprised by the Voice of God: How God Speaks Today Through Prophecies, Dreams, and Visions
  • Holiness Truth and Presence of
  • Passion For Jesus: Growing in Extravagant Love for God
  • Glory: Experiencing the Atmosphere of Heaven
  • Smith Wigglesworth: The Complete Collection of His Life Teachings
  • Blessing or Curse: You Can Choose: Freedom from Pressures You Thought You Had to Live With
  • The Fear of the Lord: Discover the Key to Intimately Knowing God (Inner Strength Series)
  • Visions Beyond the Veil: Visions of Heaven, Angels, Satan, Hell, and the End of the Age
  • Possessing the Gates of the Enemy: An Intercessionary Prayer Manual
  • Plans Purposes & Pursuits
  • The Holiest of All
  • Lectures on Revival
11919
He is the founder and executive director of MorningStar Ministries and Heritage International Ministries and is the Senior Pastor of MorningStar Fellowship Church. He is the author of more than forty books. Rick and his wife, Julie, have five children: Anna, Aaryn, Amber, Ben, and Sam.
More about Rick Joyner...
The Final Quest The Call The Torch and the Sword (Final Quest) The Vision: A Two-In-One Volume of the Final Quest and the Call The Harvest