Rescue Me, He's Wearing a Moose Hat: And 40 Other Dates after 50

Rescue Me, He's Wearing a Moose Hat: And 40 Other Dates after 50

2.25 of 5 stars 2.25  ·  rating details  ·  8 ratings  ·  4 reviews
With some trepidation, author Sherry Halperin reentered the dating scene in 1994 at age 51, several months after her husband of 26 years passed away. At first she thinks the dating game isn't for her, until she gets set up by a friend and begins to feel some long-lost emotions. Halperin goes on 40 dates, which she finds through web sites like match.com, professional servic...more
Published October 28th 2005 by Seal Press (first published October 7th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Rescue Me, He's Wearing a Moose Hat, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rescue Me, He's Wearing a Moose Hat

Penny
I am always amazed at how people can be so transparent about their lives. Is this a Hollywood/I have to share to be complete thing? I did laugh at several of the crazier ones - we've all been there. I hope Scott found happiness and love ;) Hard to believe all this happened almost 20 years ago.
Nancy
This was a selection from my book club because a memeber of the club knew the author. I felt that it was a waste of my time. I got nothing out of it -- just one or two smiles. It really was not that clever. Sherry Halperin has no real insight into humanity, as many other humerous authors do.
Sharmayne
not particularly funny, wise or insightful. also doesnt give much hope for older singles. the end was kind of depressing really.
Deb
Charming, quirky quick read.
Laura marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2014
Amy
Amy added it
May 14, 2013
Debby
Debby added it
May 06, 2011
Lucy
Lucy marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2010