Start by marking “The Inner Child Workbook” as Want to Read:
The Inner Child Workbook

The Inner Child Workbook

3.97 of 5 stars 3.97  ·  rating details  ·  31 ratings  ·  5 reviews
This book is designed as a gentle, step-by-step guide for re-parenting the inner child during the first seven stages of life: as an infant, a toddler, a young child, a grade school child, a young teen, a young adolescent, and a young adult. Using a wide range of tools to do this inner work, the reader is led to explore the issues of grief, shame, and loss at each of the se ...more
Published July 1st 1991 by Tarcher

To ask other readers questions about The Inner Child Workbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Inner Child Workbook

Sinnergee
Cathryn Taylor's work is a must for anyone suffering from PTSD. The exercises available in the Inner Child Workbook are effective, transforming, and necessary for healing emotional trauma. She has continued to evolve her inner child work over the years and it just keeps getting better. Nobody understands and teaches about the needs of the inner child quite like Cathryn.
Wendy Reiersen
Oct 25, 2009 Wendy Reiersen is currently reading it
Shelves: psychology
This is another book not to be read straight through. It has promise, and I want to take my time and use what I learn from it. I'd actually love to put together a support group of others working through this book also. A face to face group would be best, but this could also be done online, if anyone is interested.
Jessica
I haven't actually finished this book, but I have got what I needed from it so far. When I feel I'm ready to move onto the next part, I'll pick it up again. Not a book to rush through, that's for sure.
Leah Mariposa
If you seek to understand the true meaning of love, and to realize the self in all its forms, then get this book and use it.
Samantha Schroeder
This was my lifesaver!!!
Emily Jablon
Emily Jablon marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Jizanthapus
Jizanthapus marked it as to-read
Oct 29, 2014
Nicole
Nicole marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2014
Amy
Amy is currently reading it
Sep 10, 2014
Amber
Amber marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
Traci Powell
Traci Powell marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Muhammmad Khan
Muhammmad Khan marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Lily Revere
Lily Revere marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2014
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
Kristal
Kristal marked it as to-read
May 06, 2014
Alex
Alex marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2014
Leslie
Leslie marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2014
Jen
Jen marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2014
Jeanne Fangman
Jeanne Fangman marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Which Lifetime Is This Anyway? Life Beyond Confusion and Fear Maximized: V.T. (Max I' Miz) to Attain or Reach the Highest Possible Value or Potential Soul Steps Which Lifetime Is This Anyway? Book One -