Start by marking “Shadowed: The Final Judgment (Underground Zealot, #3)” as Want to Read:
Shadowed: The Final Judgment (Underground Zealot, #3)

Shadowed: The Final Judgment (The Underground Zealot #3)

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  1,497 ratings  ·  21 reviews
In this rapid-fire conclusion to the best-selling Soon series, follow Paul Stepola, his wife, Jae, and their young children as they try to elude capture by the National Peace Organization and sentencing for treason. The law banning the practice of religion around the globe is on the brink of collapse. The tide is turning but personal, family hostilities threaten to end in ...more
Published March 20th 2006 by Tyndale House Publishers (first published December 31st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Shadowed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shadowed

Tagged by Joseph M. ChironCompulsion- A Short Story by J.J.   JohnsonThe Master's Plan by Stephany TullisThr3e by Ted DekkerHouse by Ted Dekker
Edgy Christian Book List
135th out of 306 books — 353 voters
A Plague of Dissent by Nic  TaylorThe God Complex by Chris TitusSnow by Kathryn  HewittHeavy Duty Attitude by Iain ParkeDark Passage by M.L. Woolley
Must Read Fiction Books For 2012
174th out of 203 books — 168 voters

More lists with this book...

Heidi Williams
A must read for everyone.Makes you really question am I ready are my family and friends ready?"People get ready Jesus is coming "
Barbara
This thrilling conclusion of the Underground Zealot series is well worth reading. The ending is very satisfying, and the characters did not always remain as they seemed to be at first. It was interesting reading about the reactions of various individuals when an undeniable act of God occurs, and the amazing, ego-driven stubbornness of some. The entire series is definitely thought-provoking and intense. I highly recommend it.
Kiersten
More great suspense from Jerry Jenkins, although not up to par with, say, the Left behind series. I felt like I just couldn't connect with the characters. I'm kind of on the fence about the ending, too - it seemed very pessimistic. I suppose Jenkins was just trying to make it realistic, but I didn't like it. It sort of downed the triumphant feel of the rest of the ending. Otherwise, though, it was good. Not excellent, not really memorable (for me, anyway), but good.
Carla Still
This was a great finish in this trilogy of books. It was exciting to read the character transformations and plot twists and turns. The continued unfolding of the gospel was well written into the story. It was another suspenseful read.
Jerry
The writing and story are at least on par with the previous two novels, both of which were better than usual for Jerry Jenkins. However, (view spoiler) Even with the slight disappointment, it was still somewhat good; ...more
Pepper  Hartney
Riveting

I couldn't understand why there was a number 3 after the word Shadowed. I thought there was maybe more than one book in the series but couldn't figure out how to tell if there was more. It was such a great book that I'm going to have to read the first two and then reread this one again. Can't wait to see what was in the first two I missed.
Kim Weese
This was an exciting conclusion to a pretty good series. It did not end how I thought that it would end. It was a satisfying ending.This series caused a lot of introspection...how would I deal with religious persecution? It is good to remind ourselves of the freedom that we have here and to remember to thank God for it.
Gloria
I didn't find it the page turner the Left Behind series was but it was a good series which shows what could come about if/when government has too much control and interferes with religious rights of citizens. I thought that something in the climax or final confrontation would involve Ranold being a first-born.
R.Frederick Riddle
As usual, I enjoyed the book. For those of us knowing the future as told in the Bible, the story's ending sentence: "How long before the world once again fell under the shadow of persecution?" is a mystery only as to when.
Mike Farris
Great read from co-author of the Left Behind series. Practice of religion has been banned after the aftermath of World War III and a group of underground zealots try to survive while staying true to God.
Marti Woods
Could not put this book down! Read it in 4 days. The first in the series was a little slow bot the second book started getting really good half way through. Saving the best for last.
Matt
This was an ok series it kept my attention but I've read better. Not even close to left behind. I agree with the others that said the ending was not what I expected.
Zacksmom Okon
This was an intriguing read - and well worth the time. It's nice to see the husband/father rise up and play out the role he should in the family!
Brandy
Aug 07, 2007 Brandy rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone who liked the Left Behind Series.
It's a great book for anyone who enjoyed the Left Behind series. It's a page turner, and I really liked it, of course, I also like Jerry Jenkins.
Leslie
If you loved the Left Behind series, you will also want to give this one a try. This is the last book of a three-book series.
Susan Smith
The final book in The Underground Zealot series, Shadowed was pretty good. It's a quick read and keeps you fairly well engaged.
Lacey
Jan 23, 2013 Lacey rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: 2013
Amazing. I stayed up until 2:30 am and finished it. The ending was a bit quick regarding Ranold, but loved it all the same.
Lawrence
Well written, fast paced, thought provoking series. Could you call it Christian cloak and dagger?
Carol
Exciting conclusion to this trilogy which really inspired me to think about eternity!
Gloria
Another great Christian fiction book.
Nancee Monsees
The third book in the series
Cws
Jan 05, 2009 Cws added it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: j-ref
JRef8
Roy Bonner
Roy Bonner marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2015
Chris Shoemaker
Chris Shoemaker marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2015
Leisha
Leisha marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2015
Kacy
Kacy marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2015
Jan Dirkes
Jan Dirkes marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2015
Dolores Stedman
Dolores Stedman marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2015
Tabitha Enos
Tabitha Enos marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2015
  • The Europa Conspiracy (Babylon Rising, #3)
  • End of State (Left Behind Political #1)
  • Apocalypse Dawn: The Earth's Last Days: The Battle Begins (Left Behind Apocalypse, #1)
  • The Ezekiel Option (The Last Jihad, #3)
  • The Watchers
  • Merciless (Dominion, #3)
  • The Third Millenium
Jerry Bruce Jenkins is an American novelist and biographer. He is best known as co-author of the Left Behind series of books with Tim LaHaye. Jenkins has written over 180 books, including mysteries, historical fiction, biblical fiction, cop thrillers, international spy thrillers, and children's adventures, as well as non-fiction. His works usually feature Christians as protagonists. In 2005, Jenki ...more
More about Jerry B. Jenkins...

The Underground Zealot (3 books)
  • Soon: The Beginning of the End (Underground Zealot, #1)
  • Silenced: The Wrath of God Descends (Underground Zealot, #2)
Soon: The Beginning of the End (Underground Zealot, #1) The Vanishings: Four Kids Face Earth's Last Days Together  (Left Behind: The Kids, #1) Riven Left Behind Series Hardcover Gift Set (Left Behind, #1-6) Left Behind: The Kids: Collection 1: Volumes 1-6