Start by marking “Shadowed: The Final Judgment (Underground Zealot, #3)” as Want to Read:
Shadowed: The Final Judgment (Underground Zealot, #3)

Shadowed: The Final Judgment (The Underground Zealot #3)

4.24  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,650 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
In this rapid-fire conclusion to the best-selling Soon series, follow Paul Stepola, his wife, Jae, and their young children as they try to elude capture by the National Peace Organization and sentencing for treason. The law banning the practice of religion around the globe is on the brink of collapse. The tide is turning but personal, family hostilities threaten to end in ...more
Published April 1st 2006 by Tyndale House Publishers (first published December 31st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Shadowed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shadowed

Tagged by Joseph M. ChironCompulsion by J.J.   JohnsonThe Master's Plan by Stephany TullisThree by Ted DekkerHouse by Frank E. Peretti
Edgy Christian Book List
136th out of 318 books — 346 voters
A Plague of Dissent by Nic  TaylorThe God Complex by Chris TitusSnow by Kathryn  HewittHeavy Duty Attitude by Iain ParkeDark Passage by M.L. Woolley
Must Read Fiction Books For 2012
173rd out of 202 books — 168 voters

More lists with this book...

Heidi Williams
Jun 16, 2015 Heidi Williams rated it really liked it
A must read for everyone.Makes you really question am I ready are my family and friends ready?"People get ready Jesus is coming "
Barbara
This thrilling conclusion of the Underground Zealot series is well worth reading. The ending is very satisfying, and the characters did not always remain as they seemed to be at first. It was interesting reading about the reactions of various individuals when an undeniable act of God occurs, and the amazing, ego-driven stubbornness of some. The entire series is definitely thought-provoking and intense. I highly recommend it.
Kiersten
More great suspense from Jerry Jenkins, although not up to par with, say, the Left behind series. I felt like I just couldn't connect with the characters. I'm kind of on the fence about the ending, too - it seemed very pessimistic. I suppose Jenkins was just trying to make it realistic, but I didn't like it. It sort of downed the triumphant feel of the rest of the ending. Otherwise, though, it was good. Not excellent, not really memorable (for me, anyway), but good.
Carla Still
May 20, 2012 Carla Still rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great finish in this trilogy of books. It was exciting to read the character transformations and plot twists and turns. The continued unfolding of the gospel was well written into the story. It was another suspenseful read.
Raqui
Jan 27, 2016 Raqui rated it it was amazing
I could not but down these books. I definitely lost some sleep and will pay for it at work but it was all worth it. This book was captivating, inspiring, and thoroughly moving.
Quin
Dec 21, 2015 Quin rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I hated to reach the end of this series, but I just had to. Outstanding job Jerry B. Jenkins!
Katie Loucks
great! ending was a tad unexpected for me, but other than that, great.
Jerry
Nov 17, 2012 Jerry rated it liked it
The writing and story are at least on par with the previous two novels, both of which were better than usual for Jerry Jenkins. However, (view spoiler) Even with the slight disappointment, it was still somewhat good; ...more
Pepper  Hartney
Nov 27, 2013 Pepper Hartney rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Riveting

I couldn't understand why there was a number 3 after the word Shadowed. I thought there was maybe more than one book in the series but couldn't figure out how to tell if there was more. It was such a great book that I'm going to have to read the first two and then reread this one again. Can't wait to see what was in the first two I missed.
Kim Weese
Jul 29, 2008 Kim Weese rated it really liked it
This was an exciting conclusion to a pretty good series. It did not end how I thought that it would end. It was a satisfying ending.This series caused a lot of introspection...how would I deal with religious persecution? It is good to remind ourselves of the freedom that we have here and to remember to thank God for it.
Gloria
May 03, 2009 Gloria rated it liked it
I didn't find it the page turner the Left Behind series was but it was a good series which shows what could come about if/when government has too much control and interferes with religious rights of citizens. I thought that something in the climax or final confrontation would involve Ranold being a first-born.
R.Frederick Riddle
Oct 10, 2013 R.Frederick Riddle rated it really liked it
As usual, I enjoyed the book. For those of us knowing the future as told in the Bible, the story's ending sentence: "How long before the world once again fell under the shadow of persecution?" is a mystery only as to when.
Mike Farris
Mar 28, 2012 Mike Farris rated it really liked it
Great read from co-author of the Left Behind series. Practice of religion has been banned after the aftermath of World War III and a group of underground zealots try to survive while staying true to God.
Marti Woods
Mar 13, 2012 Marti Woods rated it it was amazing
Could not put this book down! Read it in 4 days. The first in the series was a little slow bot the second book started getting really good half way through. Saving the best for last.
Matt
Jan 12, 2012 Matt rated it it was ok
This was an ok series it kept my attention but I've read better. Not even close to left behind. I agree with the others that said the ending was not what I expected.
Zacksmom Okon
Jun 21, 2010 Zacksmom Okon rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was an intriguing read - and well worth the time. It's nice to see the husband/father rise up and play out the role he should in the family!
Brandy
Aug 07, 2007 Brandy rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Anyone who liked the Left Behind Series.
It's a great book for anyone who enjoyed the Left Behind series. It's a page turner, and I really liked it, of course, I also like Jerry Jenkins.
Leslie
Mar 20, 2013 Leslie rated it really liked it
If you loved the Left Behind series, you will also want to give this one a try. This is the last book of a three-book series.
Susan Smith
Feb 19, 2013 Susan Smith rated it liked it
The final book in The Underground Zealot series, Shadowed was pretty good. It's a quick read and keeps you fairly well engaged.
Lacey
Jan 23, 2013 Lacey rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2013
Amazing. I stayed up until 2:30 am and finished it. The ending was a bit quick regarding Ranold, but loved it all the same.
Lawrence
Jan 06, 2011 Lawrence rated it really liked it
Well written, fast paced, thought provoking series. Could you call it Christian cloak and dagger?
Carol
Nov 11, 2012 Carol rated it really liked it
Exciting conclusion to this trilogy which really inspired me to think about eternity!
Gloria
May 26, 2008 Gloria rated it it was amazing
Another great Christian fiction book.
Nancee Monsees
Sep 18, 2012 Nancee Monsees rated it really liked it
The third book in the series
Cws
Jan 05, 2009 Cws added it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: j-ref
JRef8
Claudïa Hunter
Claudïa Hunter marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2016
David Quackenbush
David Quackenbush rated it it was amazing
Apr 25, 2016
Al San Miguel
Al San Miguel marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2016
Stefanie
Stefanie marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2016
Joaquim C. Remelgado
Joaquim C. Remelgado rated it it was amazing
Apr 23, 2016
  • The Europa Conspiracy (Babylon Rising, #3)
  • End of State (Left Behind Political #1)
  • Apocalypse Dawn: The Earth's Last Days: The Battle Begins (Left Behind Apocalypse, #1)
  • The Ezekiel Option (The Last Jihad, #3)
  • The Watchers
Jerry Bruce Jenkins is an American novelist and biographer. He is best known as co-author of the Left Behind series of books with Tim LaHaye. Jenkins has written over 180 books, including mysteries, historical fiction, biblical fiction, cop thrillers, international spy thrillers, and children's adventures, as well as non-fiction. His works usually feature Christians as protagonists. In 2005, Jenki ...more
More about Jerry B. Jenkins...

The Underground Zealot (3 books)
  • Soon: The Beginning of the End (Underground Zealot, #1)
  • Silenced: The Wrath of God Descends (Underground Zealot, #2)