Start by marking “The Carbon Murder (Periodic Table, #6)” as Want to Read:
The Carbon Murder (Periodic Table, #6)

The Carbon Murder (Periodic Table #6)

3.69 of 5 stars 3.69  ·  rating details  ·  83 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Gloria Lamerino's goddaughter, Mary Catherine Galigani ("MC" to her friends), needs a change in her life. She decides to move back to her hometown of Revere, Massachusetts, thereby ridding herself of both an abusive relationship and an unfulfilling job in Houston, Texas. At least that's the plan.

When two homicides disrupt MC's peaceful return to Revere, Gloria applies her
Published March 10th 2004 by Minotaur Books (first published January 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about The Carbon Murder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Carbon Murder

Anastasia
The Carbon Murder by Camille Minichino is the 6th book in the Periodic Table mystery series. Gloria is caught up in a murder investigation when a student of her goddaughter is murdered and her goddaughter becomes a victim of a stalker. Her boyfriend Matt is also diagnosed with prostate cancer and she has to juggle with caring and supporting him as well as helping her goddaughter. I enjoyed this next addition to the series. Gloria is becoming a great investigator and I love learning scientific fa ...more
Diana
I haven't read any books in this series, but I was able to keep up with the story.
The story is about Gloria Lamerino , a retired Physicist, who helps her boyfriend with his job as a policeman. Gloria's god daughter moves back to her hometown. However, it seems trouble follows her and two people she knows turn up dead.
Interesting, but in places the story kind of drags.
PSmith
Dragged a lot, and I was happy to finish it off at last. This book comes somewhere in the middle of the series of "chemical murders' or something like that, but was my first book. A young lady is seemingly being terrorized by her psycho boy friend as well as a colleague she loathes. And hell breaks out when they both are found dead (not simultaneously). Her mother's friend sets in to investigate and comes across a scam. Thereafter the plot deteriorates. First half was interesting. But after that ...more
meme
I have not read his book but looks like a fun mystery book along with the other types of series's that are out there. The book is about a physicist teaching physics to a high school classroom and in her spare time uncovers illegal medical experiments run by a someone whom doesn't seem to stop the murders. The book looks engaging from previous reviews. I recommend it since it emphasizes an experimental and critical analytical approach of the case. Can be a fun class discussion and interaction wit ...more
Linda
I LIKED this book, as I have liked the previous five in the series, but, at the end of the book, I was a little confused. Despite a lot of talk about carbon, buckyballs, and nanotubes, I still don't know quite what that had to do with the series of murders. I'm not sure whether I missed something, or the author did not explain adequately.
Priscilla
This is my first book in this series. The main character is a professor type person who is called on to give expert advice on a case dealing with something related to her field of study. The character seems to find a case wherever she is.

Interesting read...you learn a little science/chemistry while you're reading. It keeps you guessing!
Pat Gallagher
Good, not sure if I would get into her series though
Cynthia
Cynthia marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2015
Clara
Clara added it
Jan 19, 2015
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2014
Ivy
Ivy marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014
Jonathan
Jonathan marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Kristen Ray
Kristen Ray marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Hannah
Hannah marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Olga Petrova
Olga Petrova marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Camille has 2 pseudonyms: MARGARET GRACE and ADA MADISON.
More about Camille Minichino...

Periodic Table (9 books)
  • The Hydrogen Murder (Periodic Table, #1)
  • The Helium Murder (Periodic Table, #2)
  • The Lithium Murder (Periodic Table, #3)
  • The Beryllium Murder (Periodic Table, #4)
  • The Boric Acid Murder (Periodic Table, #5)
  • The Nitrogen Murder (Periodic Table, #7)
  • The Oxygen Murder (Periodic Table, #8)
  • The Fluorine Murder (Periodic Table, #9)
The Hydrogen Murder (Periodic Table, #1) The Helium Murder (Periodic Table, #2) The Boric Acid Murder (Periodic Table, #5) The Lithium Murder (Periodic Table, #3) The Oxygen Murder (Periodic Table, #8)