Start by marking “Star Wars: Rebellion, Volume 3: Small Victories” as Want to Read:
Star Wars: Rebellion, Volume 3: Small Victories

Star Wars: Rebellion, Volume 3: Small Victories (Star Wars: Rebellion #3)

3.47 of 5 stars 3.47  ·  rating details  ·  72 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Published November 18th 2008 by Dark Horse Books (first published January 1st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Star Wars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Star Wars

Terry
This was good even though everyone in this book has Clint Eastwood face.
Aaron
Poor Lt. Deena Shan can't seem to do anything right. She joined up with the Rebel Alliance with the hopes of being successful, but everything she does seems to go wrong. She is seriously considering the possibility of giving up and quitting the Rebellion before she actually gets someone hurt.

Her plans run amuck when the Rebels learn that they are have an opportunity at a major strike against the Empire when the learn the location of a major fueling hub. Deena is assigned to join the mission that
Jamie
In this story several members of the Rebel Alliance come across an Imperial refueling station. Amongst the group is Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa. However the story puts a lot of emphasis on a woman named Deena. Deena is an average woman who wants to make a difference in the would but never has seemed to do much real good in the past and feels rather useless. However, to the Allaince, no one is usless.
Very good story. I like reading about new or smaller characters. Its a nice change from the ma
Mike McDevitt
You had me at Admiral Ackbar- that guy just lights up a room! Splendid illustrations- you practically feel the heat of thermal detonators in Star Destroyer fuel tanks. And Deena Shan has the chance to shine other than from tramping it up or alcohol poisoning. Say, apart from looking cool- WHY are B-Wing fighter cockpits gyroscopically stabilized? What good is being right side up- IN SPACE? I kid, I kid- fun stuff!
Roberta
The best of the Rebellion books as far as story goes. The main character is not from the movies, and she shows how a regular person who believes in a cause can do something extraordinary. Good story.
Daniel Butcher
The fact that we are dropped into a story not linked to volume 2 with a totally different cast did not help my enjoyment.
DC
The art is passable and the story fairly interesting, but I can't muster up the ability to care about Deena Shan.
John Martin
John Martin marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2015
Jye
Jye added it
Jun 28, 2015
Kolejorg
Kolejorg marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2015
Ronik
Ronik marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2015
Marc Jones
Marc Jones marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2015
Cb
Cb added it
Feb 13, 2015
Andrew
Andrew added it
Jan 18, 2015
Farina
Farina marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2015
Aric Wieder
Aric Wieder marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Alex Reynolds
Alex Reynolds marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Lynne
Lynne marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

Star Wars: Rebellion (4 books)
  • My Brother, My Enemy (Star Wars: Rebellion, #1)
  • The Ahakista Gambit (Star Wars: Rebellion, #2)
  • Vector, Vol. 2 (Star Wars: Rebellion #4, Star Wars: Legacy #6)
Star Wars: Darth Maul: Son of Dathomir Star Wars Tales, Vol. 6 Star Wars: Visionaries Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures, Vol. 4 Star Wars Adventures: Han Solo and the Hollow Moon of Khorya