Wuv Bunnies from Outers Pace

Wuv Bunnies from Outers Pace

3.65 of 5 stars 3.65  ·  rating details  ·  37 ratings  ·  10 reviews
The WUV Bunnies have landed! When a giant carrot spaceship sets down in young Hercules Smith's backyard and two large rabbits hop out, Hercules knows he's in for an interesting morning.
Published October 1st 2008 by Holiday House (first published April 15th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Wuv Bunnies from Outers Pace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wuv Bunnies from Outers Pace

Bobby Simic
Summary:
Two Wuv Bunnies from "Outers Pace" land in Hercules Smith's backyard asking for his help in stopping the evil B3 and his Funny Bunnies from turning all the kids into carrots.

Strengths:
Goofy and dumb -- in a good way. Has its moments of inspired and hilarious inanity. I particularly liked that the Big Bad had braces.
Destinee Sutton
This book is ridiculous. It's got a lot of footnotes, which right off the bat tells you that it's one of those self-aware po-mo books that will make you roll your eyes. There are too many cheeseball jokes to count. I liked it.
Joenna
Two large rabbits from a galaxy called Outers Pace enlist the aid of Hercules Smith in saving the children of his town from being turned into carrots by the sinister B3 and his Funny Bunny henchrabbits.
Travis
very funny. My students loved the jokes and silliness. The best part was the bad bunny had a speech impediment so his lines were hilarious.
Kris
Another highly-illustrated chapter-length book, very much like Captain Underpants or Johnny Mutton. Just ok.
Susan
Very silly; something one would never guess from the title.
Colleen
It's a cute story, my 5 year old laughed a lot.
Lupine
For fans of Capt Underpants! Delightful.
Jaden Oliver
Outers Pace?!?! It was hysterical!
Jj
Jj marked it as to-read
May 17, 2013
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Apr 04, 2013
Irene Allaire
Irene Allaire marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2013
Chi Dubinski
Chi Dubinski marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2012
41984
David Elliott is the author of THE COOL CRAZY CRICKETS and THE TRANSMOGRIFICATION OF ROSCOE WIZZLE. He says of AND HERE'S TO YOU!, "My neighbor’s rooster and I were having a disagreement. I wanted to sleep in the morning; he wanted to crow. The rooster won, of course. The first verse of AND HERE'S TO YOU! is a tribute to his victory and to the joys found in simply following your nature."
More about David Elliott...
Finn Throws a Fit In the Wild In the Sea On the Farm Knitty Kitty