Start by marking “Wuv Bunnies from Outers Pace” as Want to Read:
Wuv Bunnies from Outers Pace

Wuv Bunnies from Outers Pace

3.69 of 5 stars 3.69  ·  rating details  ·  42 ratings  ·  10 reviews
The WUV Bunnies have landed! When a giant carrot spaceship sets down in young Hercules Smith's backyard and two large rabbits hop out, Hercules knows he's in for an interesting morning.
Published October 1st 2008 by Holiday House (first published April 15th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Wuv Bunnies from Outers Pace, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wuv Bunnies from Outers Pace

Bobby Simic
Two Wuv Bunnies from "Outers Pace" land in Hercules Smith's backyard asking for his help in stopping the evil B3 and his Funny Bunnies from turning all the kids into carrots.

Goofy and dumb -- in a good way. Has its moments of inspired and hilarious inanity. I particularly liked that the Big Bad had braces.
Destinee Sutton
This book is ridiculous. It's got a lot of footnotes, which right off the bat tells you that it's one of those self-aware po-mo books that will make you roll your eyes. There are too many cheeseball jokes to count. I liked it.
Two large rabbits from a galaxy called Outers Pace enlist the aid of Hercules Smith in saving the children of his town from being turned into carrots by the sinister B3 and his Funny Bunny henchrabbits.
very funny. My students loved the jokes and silliness. The best part was the bad bunny had a speech impediment so his lines were hilarious.
Another highly-illustrated chapter-length book, very much like Captain Underpants or Johnny Mutton. Just ok.
Very silly; something one would never guess from the title.
It's a cute story, my 5 year old laughed a lot.
For fans of Capt Underpants! Delightful.
Jaden Oliver
Outers Pace?!?! It was hysterical!
JUB marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2015
Emma marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2015
Sarah added it
Apr 09, 2015
Aiden Kyle
Aiden Kyle is currently reading it
Mar 17, 2015
Garrett Ellis
Garrett Ellis marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2015
Liz added it
Dec 24, 2014
Jen added it
Nov 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
David Elliott is the author of THE COOL CRAZY CRICKETS and THE TRANSMOGRIFICATION OF ROSCOE WIZZLE. He says of AND HERE'S TO YOU!, "My neighbor’s rooster and I were having a disagreement. I wanted to sleep in the morning; he wanted to crow. The rooster won, of course. The first verse of AND HERE'S TO YOU! is a tribute to his victory and to the joys found in simply following your nature."
More about David Elliott...
Finn Throws a Fit In the Wild This Orq. (He Cave Boy.) In the Sea On the Wing