Start by marking “Goodbye Hollywood Nobody (Hollywood Nobody, #4)” as Want to Read:
Goodbye Hollywood Nobody (Hollywood Nobody, #4)

Goodbye Hollywood Nobody (Hollywood Nobody #4)

4.1 of 5 stars 4.10  ·  rating details  ·  125 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Charley's off to Scotland with her new beau, and Scotty and her dad travel to Maine in search of Scotty's mom. When they land on her mother's last known trail, will their questions finally be answered?
Published September 29th 2008 by NavPress Publishing Group (first published August 21st 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Goodbye Hollywood Nobody, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Goodbye Hollywood Nobody

Redeeming Love by Francine RiversThe Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. LewisA Voice in the Wind by Francine RiversThe Shack by Wm. Paul YoungThe Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
Best Christian Fiction
399th out of 1,650 books — 2,008 voters
The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by C.S. LewisWaterfall by Lisa Tawn BergrenThe Merchant's Daughter by Melanie DickersonCascade by Lisa Tawn BergrenThe Healer's Apprentice by Melanie Dickerson
Clean teen fiction (Christian)
174th out of 536 books — 602 voters

More lists with this book...

Pamela
The book is a fast read, with lots of relevant pop-culture references and yet remains wholesome and sweet, free of raunchy language and does not glorify teen sex. it is a teen-angst novel that would make a great beach read.

I liked this book, but not as much as I liked the first book in the series. I gave the first book Hollywood Nobody a rating of 5 out of 5 stars. Goodbye Hollywood Nobody is not quite worthy of the 5 out of 5 stars rating, though. What really made this book not quite a 5 for m
Courtney
Goodbye Hollywood Nobody is the final book in the Hollywood Nobody series by Lisa Samson. This is an amusing series about Scotty Fitzgerald and her unique family situation and un-common living situation. Goodbye Hollywood Nobody is about Scott traveling with her dad in search of her mother. During the course of the summer Scotty grows up a lot more than she has already and is working of self-discovery of what God wants from her life.

I was pleasantly surprised by this book. I had not read the ot
Jill Williamson
Sigh! It’s the perfect ending to an amazing story. In Goodbye Hollywood Nobody, by Lisa Samson, Scotty and her dad are on a mission: find Babette, Scotty’s mom. But the journey to Maine only seems to give another dead end. Scotty pushes her sorrow to the back of her mind as she heads to the Red River Home for Children in Kentucky to volunteer, in search of ways to be more Jesusy.

Seth Haas calls and mentions that his ex, Karissa, is in trouble. Scotty, in a very Jesusy moment, invites Karissa to
Norma
This is the fourth book in the series. You can find my reviews on the other three books here:

I was sad to see this series ending. It was a really great series. I had quite a few shocks in this book. Some things definitely didn’t turn out as I had expected them to.

One thing that was interesting was seeing this other side of The Karissa. This was the first time that we did not really see her as her better then everyone actress persona. It was nice.

Once again, Scotty gets
Margaret
Sep 11, 2008 Margaret rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone
Recommended to Margaret by: FIRST
What a way to end the HN saga! So much has happened in the life of our Scotty Fitzgerald Dawn that it's hard to write a review without spoilers. GHN is the fourth and final installment of the HN series.

This is a wonderful series that should be read by tweens, teens, and young adult girls alike. I actually doubt you could put an age limitation on the enjoyment found in these short novels. Scotty is just a girl in an interesting life trying to figure things out. She puts it well that she "seems t
Christy
I am genuinely sad that my journey with Scotty and her family is now over! :o( Truthfully, when I started the first book, I didn't think I would become so attached to her...and her dad...and Charley...and well, everyone else that was a part of her life. But, over time, she grew on me, and I couldn't help but (slightly) wish that I'd had an ounce of her maturity when I was her age.

I don't want to share too much about the details of the story because really, it is a must that all 4 books be read i
Sally
Imgine my surprise to start a series called Hollywood Nobody - a series clearly written for young teen girls - and find so much depth, searching, spirituality and wisdom. Of course, all these things were geared towards young girls, so they were simple, yet they were there.

In these four books, we follow Scotty as she tranforms from an immature, lonely, somewhat judgemental hollywood insider blogger, to a loving, forgiving young woman with a heart turly after God's own heart. And it's a well writ
Dianna
This is it, the end of the “Hollywood Nobody” series, where Scotty’s journey comes to an end. Charley’s left, to finally make a life for herself, and Scotty? Well, Scotty now has her dad, a home, a family, everything she’s really wanted…except…the wherabouts of her mother. Scotty and her dad keep searching for her, but will they like what they find? Will they find anything at all? Scotty goes volunteer to an orphanage, there she learns how to be a better person, more “jesusy”, she learns that so ...more
Tamara
GOODBYE HOLLYWOOD NOBODY is the final installment in the HOLLYWOOD NOBODY saga by Lisa Samson. This quirky series, aimed towards teens and young adults is a wonderfully enjoyable series. Throughout the four books you follow Scotty Fitzgerald as she travels the states with her unique family situation and eccentric lifestyle. Not wanting to give away any spoilers, I enjoyed watching Scotty mature as she was faced with both wonderful and difficult situations. GHN deals with Scotty coming of age, an ...more
When I downloaded the first book in this series as a freebie for my Kindle, I didn't realize that it was Christian fiction (that was before I learned to look at the tags, because A LOT of the Kindle freebies tend to be from Christian publishers). The first one wasn't terribly overt, either, so I didn't realize it was Christian-based until I got into the second book. Each one has gotten progressively preachier, which is not my cup of tea. I only got them so that I could see what happens to Hollyw ...more
Wmd9800
Highly recommended reading for any teen girls, especially those struggling with Christianity. Good tips for some of us dumb adults too.
Cookielover
!!!!!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!
Omigosh, I loved the ending! I knew Sean was meant to be with Scotty!!! I really loved the ending...it was kinda the only thing I liked about the book. See, it felt rushed and it wasn't as good as the other books in the series. Still, you gotta love that ending.
Rhonda
Once again, Lisa Samson delivers. Goodbye Hollywood Nobody is Book 4 in her Hollywood Nobody Series. She takes difficult topic difficult topics and presents them to us in a non-threatening way. You can't help but fall in love with the characters.

M.C. Pearson
I adore this series, but this book seemed to just be a wrap-up. Everything fit together rather too well.
Katie  Wornson
Utterly. Insane. Loved it! (Be forewarned, however. It is the last book of a series.)
Brenda
What a great ending to the Hollywood Series.
Valerie Teeling
Enjoyed! A good ending to the series.
JoJo Sutis
Great series, hated to see it end:-)
Victoria daVinci
Victoria daVinci marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2015
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2015
Sophia
Sophia marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2015
Cynthia
Cynthia marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
Whitney Braun
Whitney Braun marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2015
Nachiketa
Nachiketa marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2015
Can somebody spoil this book for me? 1 2 Aug 27, 2012 10:39PM
  • Be Strong & Curvaceous (All About Us, #3)
  • The Fall of Candy Corn (Sweet Seasons, #2)
  • Lost in Las Vegas (Carter House Girls, #5)
  • On the Loose (Katie Parker Productions, #2)
  • So Over It (The Reinvention of Skylar Hoyt, #3)
  • Boyfriends, Burritos & an Ocean of Trouble (Real Life, #2)
  • Second Time Around
  • Single Sashimi
  • Rematch (Lauren Holbrook, #2)
  • The Miracle Girls (Miracle Girls, #1)
  • Perfectly Ridiculous (Universally Misunderstood, #3)
  • Holly's Heart, Collection 2: Second-Best Friend/Good-Bye, Dressel Hills/Straight-A Teacher/No Guys Pact/Little White Lies (Holly's Heart, #6-10)
  • The Secret's in the Sauce (Potluck Catering Club #1)
The Christy-award winning author of nineteen books including the Women of Faith Novel of the Year Quaker Summer, Lisa Samson has been hailed by Publishers Weekly as "a talented novelist who isn't afraid to take risks." She lives in Kentucky with her husband and three kids.
More about Lisa Samson...

Hollywood Nobody (4 books)
  • Hollywood Nobody (Hollywood Nobody, #1)
  • Finding Hollywood Nobody (Hollywood Nobody, #2)
  • Romancing Hollywood Nobody (Hollywood Nobody, #3)
Quaker Summer Embrace Me The Passion of Mary-Margaret Hollywood Nobody (Hollywood Nobody, #1) Resurrection in May