Start by marking “Goodbye Hollywood Nobody (Hollywood Nobody, #4)” as Want to Read:
Goodbye Hollywood Nobody (Hollywood Nobody, #4)

Goodbye Hollywood Nobody (Hollywood Nobody #4)

Charley
Published August 21st 2008 by Think

To ask other readers questions about Goodbye Hollywood Nobody, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Goodbye Hollywood Nobody

Courtney
May 01, 2011 Courtney rated it it was amazing
Goodbye Hollywood Nobody is the final book in the Hollywood Nobody series by Lisa Samson. This is an amusing series about Scotty Fitzgerald and her unique family situation and un-common living situation. Goodbye Hollywood Nobody is about Scott traveling with her dad in search of her mother. During the course of the summer Scotty grows up a lot more than she has already and is working of self-discovery of what God wants from her life.

I was pleasantly surprised by this book. I had not read the ot
Jill Williamson
Nov 25, 2008 Jill Williamson rated it it was amazing
Sigh! It’s the perfect ending to an amazing story. In Goodbye Hollywood Nobody, by Lisa Samson, Scotty and her dad are on a mission: find Babette, Scotty’s mom. But the journey to Maine only seems to give another dead end. Scotty pushes her sorrow to the back of her mind as she heads to the Red River Home for Children in Kentucky to volunteer, in search of ways to be more Jesusy.

Seth Haas calls and mentions that his ex, Karissa, is in trouble. Scotty, in a very Jesusy moment, invites Karissa to
Pamela (Lavish Bookshelf)
May 21, 2012 Pamela (Lavish Bookshelf) rated it really liked it
The book is a fast read, with lots of relevant pop-culture references and yet remains wholesome and sweet, free of raunchy language and does not glorify teen sex. it is a teen-angst novel that would make a great beach read.

I liked this book, but not as much as I liked the first book in the series. I gave the first book Hollywood Nobody a rating of 5 out of 5 stars. Goodbye Hollywood Nobody is not quite worthy of the 5 out of 5 stars rating, though. What really made this book not quite a 5 for m
Margaret Chind
Jun 27, 2008 Margaret Chind rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone
Recommended to Margaret by: FIRST
What a way to end the HN saga! So much has happened in the life of our Scotty Fitzgerald Dawn that it's hard to write a review without spoilers. GHN is the fourth and final installment of the HN series.

This is a wonderful series that should be read by tweens, teens, and young adult girls alike. I actually doubt you could put an age limitation on the enjoyment found in these short novels. Scotty is just a girl in an interesting life trying to figure things out. She puts it well that she "seems t
Norma
Apr 12, 2011 Norma rated it it was amazing
This is the fourth book in the series. You can find my reviews on the other three books here:

I was sad to see this series ending. It was a really great series. I had quite a few shocks in this book. Some things definitely didn’t turn out as I had expected them to.

One thing that was interesting was seeing this other side of The Karissa. This was the first time that we did not really see her as her better then everyone actress persona. It was nice.

Once again, Scotty gets
Christy
Jun 06, 2011 Christy rated it it was amazing
I am genuinely sad that my journey with Scotty and her family is now over! :o( Truthfully, when I started the first book, I didn't think I would become so attached to her...and her dad...and Charley...and well, everyone else that was a part of her life. But, over time, she grew on me, and I couldn't help but (slightly) wish that I'd had an ounce of her maturity when I was her age.

I don't want to share too much about the details of the story because really, it is a must that all 4 books be read i
Sally
Mar 08, 2011 Sally rated it it was amazing
Imgine my surprise to start a series called Hollywood Nobody - a series clearly written for young teen girls - and find so much depth, searching, spirituality and wisdom. Of course, all these things were geared towards young girls, so they were simple, yet they were there.

In these four books, we follow Scotty as she tranforms from an immature, lonely, somewhat judgemental hollywood insider blogger, to a loving, forgiving young woman with a heart turly after God's own heart. And it's a well writ
Dianna
Dec 21, 2011 Dianna rated it really liked it
This is it, the end of the “Hollywood Nobody” series, where Scotty’s journey comes to an end. Charley’s left, to finally make a life for herself, and Scotty? Well, Scotty now has her dad, a home, a family, everything she’s really wanted…except…the wherabouts of her mother. Scotty and her dad keep searching for her, but will they like what they find? Will they find anything at all? Scotty goes volunteer to an orphanage, there she learns how to be a better person, more “jesusy”, she learns that so ...more
Tamara Tilley
Apr 26, 2011 Tamara Tilley rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
GOODBYE HOLLYWOOD NOBODY is the final installment in the HOLLYWOOD NOBODY saga by Lisa Samson. This quirky series, aimed towards teens and young adults is a wonderfully enjoyable series. Throughout the four books you follow Scotty Fitzgerald as she travels the states with her unique family situation and eccentric lifestyle. Not wanting to give away any spoilers, I enjoyed watching Scotty mature as she was faced with both wonderful and difficult situations. GHN deals with Scotty coming of age, an ...more
Jul 30, 2011 Jennifer rated it liked it
When I downloaded the first book in this series as a freebie for my Kindle, I didn't realize that it was Christian fiction (that was before I learned to look at the tags, because A LOT of the Kindle freebies tend to be from Christian publishers). The first one wasn't terribly overt, either, so I didn't realize it was Christian-based until I got into the second book. Each one has gotten progressively preachier, which is not my cup of tea. I only got them so that I could see what happens to Hollyw ...more
Cookielover
!!!!!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!
Omigosh, I loved the ending! I knew Sean was meant to be with Scotty!!! I really loved the ending...it was kinda the only thing I liked about the book. See, it felt rushed and it wasn't as good as the other books in the series. Still, you gotta love that ending.
Rhonda
Sep 23, 2008 Rhonda rated it liked it
Once again, Lisa Samson delivers. Goodbye Hollywood Nobody is Book 4 in her Hollywood Nobody Series. She takes difficult topic difficult topics and presents them to us in a non-threatening way. You can't help but fall in love with the characters.

Katie  Wornson
Jul 16, 2009 Katie Wornson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
Utterly. Insane. Loved it! (Be forewarned, however. It is the last book of a series.)
JoJo Sutis
Apr 18, 2012 JoJo Sutis rated it it was amazing
Great series, hated to see it end:-)
M.C. Pearson
Aug 20, 2008 M.C. Pearson rated it liked it
I adore this series, but this book seemed to just be a wrap-up. Everything fit together rather too well.
Brenda
Jun 07, 2011 Brenda rated it it was amazing
What a great ending to the Hollywood Series.
Valerie Teeling
Jul 31, 2011 Valerie Teeling rated it it was ok
Enjoyed! A good ending to the series.
Wmd9800
Mar 09, 2015 Wmd9800 rated it really liked it
Shelves: youth-fiction
Highly recommended reading for any teen girls, especially those struggling with Christianity. Good tips for some of us dumb adults too.
Dixiehanspark
Dixiehanspark rated it really liked it
Apr 30, 2013
Anna
Anna rated it it was amazing
Jul 03, 2012
Mykayla Newman
Mykayla Newman rated it it was amazing
Apr 05, 2015
JulieAnne
JulieAnne rated it really liked it
Oct 05, 2008
Glena
Glena rated it liked it
Dec 16, 2015
Jessie Stang
Jessie Stang rated it liked it
Apr 02, 2013
Dawne Sheeman
Dawne Sheeman rated it liked it
Dec 31, 2013
Pcampbell31100
Pcampbell31100 rated it liked it
Nov 18, 2012
Kris
Kris rated it liked it
Apr 21, 2013
Christy Lockstein
Christy Lockstein rated it it was amazing
Nov 02, 2008
Clementine
Clementine rated it really liked it
Aug 23, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Can somebody spoil this book for me? 1 2 Aug 27, 2012 10:39PM
  • Be Strong & Curvaceous (All About Us, #3)
  • Lost in Las Vegas (Carter House Girls, #5)
  • The Fall of Candy Corn (Sweet Seasons, #2)
  • So Over It (The Reinvention of Skylar Hoyt, #3)
  • Boyfriends, Burritos & an Ocean of Trouble (Real Life, #2)
  • On the Loose (Katie Parker Productions, #2)
  • Single Sashimi (Sushi, #3)
  • Rematch (Lauren Holbrook, #2)
  • Holly's Heart, Collection 1: Best Friend, Worst Enemy/Secret Summer Dreams/Sealed with a Kiss/The Trouble with Weddings/California Crazy (Holly's Heart, #1-5)
  • My Sister Dilly
  • The Miracle Girls (Miracle Girls, #1)
  • Prelude (American Anthem #1)
  • Perfectly Ridiculous (Universally Misunderstood, #3)
The Christy-award winning author of nineteen books including the Women of Faith Novel of the Year Quaker Summer, Lisa Samson has been hailed by Publishers Weekly as "a talented novelist who isn't afraid to take risks." She lives in Kentucky with her husband and three kids.

Also, published under the name L.L. Samson
More about Lisa Samson...

Hollywood Nobody (4 books)
  • Hollywood Nobody (Hollywood Nobody, #1)
  • Finding Hollywood Nobody (Hollywood Nobody, #2)
  • Romancing Hollywood Nobody (Hollywood Nobody, #3)