Victorian England (World History Series)

Victorian England (World History Series)

3.17 of 5 stars 3.17  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  2 reviews
A juvenile non-fiction book about the history and culture of Victorian England.
Published July 1st 2000 by Lucent Books (first published September 1st 1999)

To ask other readers questions about Victorian England, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Victorian England

Becky B
An informative book on the culture and history of Victorian England. I read it all the way through, but I doubt I would have done so in middle or high school. It is a good reference source for those grades. It does read a bit like a textbook. Swisher includes a lot of good citations and there are pictures and illustrations to further help understanding.
Katie Pagan
I loved this book as a young teenager...I used to repeatedly check it out of the local library :-) But it's not really a book for entertainment. It's more of an excellent reference source for the beginning scholar in Victorian England.
Breanna
Breanna marked it as to-read
May 29, 2014
Abby
Abby added it
Dec 11, 2013
Gabrielle Martinez
Gabrielle Martinez marked it as to-read
Nov 15, 2012
Ariel
Ariel added it
Aug 29, 2011
abcdefg
abcdefg marked it as to-read
May 26, 2011
Kevin
Kevin added it
Mar 26, 2010
Readings on Jane Austen (Greenhaven Press Literary Companion to British Authors) Readings on a Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man (The Greenhave Press literary companion to British Literature) Albert Einstein (People Who Made History) انقلاب باشکوه (مجموعه‌ی تاریخ جهان، #40) Readings on Pride and Prejudice (Literary Companion Series)