Start by marking “Dinosaur Days” as Want to Read:
Dinosaur Days

Dinosaur Days

3.48 of 5 stars 3.48  ·  rating details  ·  23 ratings  ·  10 reviews
A parade of unforgettable houseguests wreak havoc and creates all sorts of fun in this ingenious introduction to those all-time favorites - dinosaurs!
Published October 23rd 1996 by Troll Communications (first published August 1st 1993)

To ask other readers questions about Dinosaur Days, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dinosaur Days

Kelsey Bigelow
This book is fun and has a lot of hidden messages in the art on each page.
Kelly
Illustrated by Vlasta Van Kampen. This was SUCH an awkward book, in my opinion. I thought the wording was weird, the ideas were weird, and the depictions of the dinosaurs weird too. So strange. I definitely won't be using it for storytime.
Kim
This book made my son laugh. As we progressed in the book he identified each of the dinosaurs. There was a glossary at the end of the book and I’m happy to report my son was 100% right with all his identifications.
Sharon
A gift from the cousins for Tommy's third birthday. Detailled illustrations of the dinosaurs, but this book can't seem to make up its mind if it's prose or poetry.
Tommy
Danny
My kiddo loves anything to do with dinosaurs, and this one is no exception. It's a fun book.
DeAnn Stopper
This is a fun book. My kids could not get enough! My copy is worn out!
Marie
Marie added it
Oct 18, 2014
Valerie
Valerie marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Joan
Joan added it
Mar 04, 2014
Laurie Ellis
Laurie Ellis marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2013
Megan
Megan added it
Oct 30, 2012
Meadow Park
Meadow Park marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2012
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2012
Ten Steps to the End of Pain - A Guide to Conscious Living Bite the Apple Animal Hours Tooth and Claw: a Werewolf Anthology Liquid Metal