Start by marking “The Messiah Stones” as Want to Read:
The Messiah Stones

The Messiah Stones

3.32 of 5 stars 3.32  ·  rating details  ·  92 ratings  ·  8 reviews
Powerfully moving and relentlessly suspenseful, The Messiah Stones is a tale of the human spirit that offers both profound personal insights and a stunning message for the millennium. Fifty years ago, archaeologist Bill McGowan made an extraordinary discovery in the Holy Land--a set of carved, glowing stones that prophesized the coming of the messiah in the year 2000. But...more
Hardcover, Large Print, 325 pages
Published May 1st 1996 by Wheeler Publishing (first published 1994)

To ask other readers questions about The Messiah Stones, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Messiah Stones

Denise
Awful.
A mish-mash of religion. A hot-mess of a plot. Ridiculous.
Eve (Bee) Beltane
I throughly enjoyed this well written tale of faith, doubt, hope, death and redemption. A story of the light that resides in all of us if we dare to look. It is a voyage and the writing takes us on an adventure where every step has heightened anticipation of what will be revealed to the characters, and to us all. Personally found it odd that I should finish reading this book on Ash Wednesday.
Joan
This book was a real disappointment. The characters were not very believable or engaging, the theology was a mish-mash of Christianity and every other religion, and the plot was not very suspenseful. I picked it up on a whim from the library and I wish I had passed over it to something else.
Marie
Could not put this book down!! I bought it on vacation, and read it many nights, until it was done. Please write some more Irving,your talent is addictive.
Sheila
A millenium novel. I was hoping for more of an ending for this book than I was given, though I tend to be a sucker for most things biblical and end times.
Terry
This provocative book was for me a cross between the Joshua series and The Celestine Prophecy. I couldn't put it down.
Carol
Intriguing

Humanistic

Unusual
Martha
Martha marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
Christy
Christy marked it as to-read
May 09, 2014
Diana Olsen
Diana Olsen marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2014
Steven Stromberg
Steven Stromberg marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2014
Kara
Kara marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2014