Start by marking “Wisdom from the Five People You Meet in Heaven” as Want to Read:
Wisdom from the Five People You Meet in Heaven

Wisdom from the Five People You Meet in Heaven

3.77 of 5 stars 3.77  ·  rating details  ·  151 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Mitch Albom's popular novel The Five People You Meet in Heaven (Hyperion 2003), is not just about what happens after we die. It also offers some pretty important insights into the lives we lead in the here and now. Using the Wisdom Traditions of the Bible as a backdrop, Wisdom from the Five People You Meet in Heaven brings us into a discussion of what might truly be import ...more
Published January 1st 2005 by Chalice Press

To ask other readers questions about Wisdom from the Five People You Meet in Heaven, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wisdom from the Five People You Meet in Heaven

Amanda
"The Five People You Meet in Heaven" again explores what happens after that moment that you move on to the next world. A beautiful look on what a new kind of heaven may be. A quick read with hundreds of quotes to live by.
Angela
Not a bad book. The movie was ok too.
Erika
I have a copy of this book if you would like to read, I learned perspective from this book; what we do and what happens to us may not make sense all the time, but you never know what impact you have on people's lives even people you don't know...
April Horak
I know that hundreds have read this book, after it's promotion by oprah, but I will still highly recommend it. It makes you think about what you have done in your own life and how you affect other people. An excellent read.
Holly
I picked this up at the Airport a couple years back. It was completely different from what I had expected, but good enough to read it through.
Vicki
This is a good book to read with a book club - raises interesting questions about who you expect to meet in heaven, and why.
Sukikabuki Young-Domingo
An amazing and very unique tale of one man's journey toward heaven. A real eye opener and a super eloquent tale.
JuliaK
Mar 25, 2008 JuliaK rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone
Recommended to JuliaK by: Meghan N.
This book was a quick and easy read. It was really interesting and it might just give you a different outlook on life.
Elizabeth
Apr 09, 2008 Elizabeth rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Religious People, Those who believe in Heaven
Shelves: my-books-read
This book makes you think about what you are doing here on Earth to help other people. I loved it!
Afsaneh
Not as compelling as Tuesday with Morrie - but still an easy and interesting read.
Maria
Recommended by both my mom and my little cousin Adriana, this is a great book for all:-)
Lina
Oct 03, 2007 Lina rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone who has untold or burried stories/relation with some people in your life.
Reminds me bout several people that I've almost forgotten. What about you?
Alice
I accidentally hit this book and don't know how to delete it!
Pushpa
good insight. feel good story
Bhanu Patel9
Very good book...
Jazmin
Jazmin marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2015
Monique K.
Monique K. marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2015
Safa Meftah
Safa Meftah marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2015
Cynthia Swenson
Cynthia Swenson marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2015
Ibrahim Salem
Ibrahim Salem marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2015
Samir Kumar
Samir Kumar marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2015
CECILIA
CECILIA marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2015
Caroline Laurijssen
Caroline Laurijssen marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2015
Neetu
Neetu marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2015
  • Endowed from on High: Understanding the Symbols of the Endowment
  • The Amazing Results of Positive Thinking
  • Warm Springs: Traces of a Childhood at FDR's Polio Haven
  • Willard
  • Spirit Walk (Walk, #1-2)
  • Daughter
  • Aghora II: Kundalini
  • So You're Thinking About Homeschooling: Fifteen Families Show How You Can Do It
  • Hello, Moto
  • Don't Think Twice
  • Death by Chocolate (Killer Confections, #1)
  • The Uncanny Reader: Stories from the Shadows
  • Unplugged Play: No Batteries. No Plugs. Pure Fun.
  • Nutrition for Dummies
  • Answers for Aristotle: How Science and Philosophy Can Lead Us to A More Meaningful Life
Solving the Da Vinci Code Mystery Solving The Da Vinci Code Mystery Split Ticket: Independent Faith in a Time of Partisan Politics Help and Hope: Disaster Preparedness and Response Tools for Congregations Help and Hope: Disaster Preparedness and Response Tools for Congregations