Start by marking “My Heavenly Hockey Club, Volume 7” as Want to Read:
My Heavenly Hockey Club, Volume 7

My Heavenly Hockey Club, Volume 7 (My Heavenly Hockey Club #7)

4.16 of 5 stars 4.16  ·  rating details  ·  143 ratings  ·  5 reviews
LOVE AND CAKE

Hana is interested in only two things–eating and sleeping. But when a pastry shop opens in Hana’s neighborhood and she gets a part-time job there, people begin to wonder: Does she love sweets, or the shop’s gorgeous chef? When the chef asks Hana to go with him to France it’s the icing on the cake.
Published December 30th 2008 by Del Rey (first published January 1st 2007)

To ask other readers questions about My Heavenly Hockey Club, Volume 7, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Heavenly Hockey Club, Volume 7

Hannah
Series Review: My Heavenly Hockey Club is an amusing and heart warming manga that I greatly enjoyed from start to finish. It has the usual cliche's but the likability of the characters easily makes up for it. For those wary of sports manga do not fear as the entire premise is the fact that they do not really play hockey that much and are more of a "travel" club. The ending was a bit sudden but over all very good. I recommend giving this manga a try.
Timothy
Surprisingly, I fairly enjoyed this volume. Or to be more accurate, I enjoyed 2/3rds of this volume. Basically, the first chapter was a storyarc solely devoted to the club's chicken, which I always thought was one of the stupidest things in this series.

In addition, what made this volume much more enjoyable than the previous 6 was the fact that, the two remaining arcs didn't involve anything stupid or about the club's attempt at hockey, and focused more on the relationship humor, which I believe
Kelly
Why do I find that stupid chicken so funny??
Indah Threez Lestari
#Program BUBU

Pertama kali dibeli dan dibaca pada tanggal 9 Januari 2009.
scarlettraces
good to see we seem to have lost Mar-tan. he was seriously annoying.
Jasmine
Jasmine marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2014
Naomi Moffitt
Naomi Moffitt marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Imane
Imane is currently reading it
Sep 09, 2014
Sarah Harris
Sarah Harris marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Ayumu Shini
Ayumu Shini marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
♥Juvia♥
♥Juvia♥ marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
Karina Berrier
Karina Berrier marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Temira
Temira added it
Apr 21, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Gals! Vol. 5 (Gals!, #5)
  • Itazura Na Kiss, Volume 8 (Itazura Na Kiss, #8)
  • Love Attack, Volume 2
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 13 (Hana-Kimi, #13)
  • Penguin Revolution: Volume 5
My Heavenly Hockey Club, Volume 1 Your and My Secret: Volume 1 (Your and My Secret, #1) My Heavenly Hockey Club, Volume 2 My Heavenly Hockey Club, Volume 3 My Heavenly Hockey Club, Volume 4