Start by marking “Suppli, Volume 4 & 5” as Want to Read:
Suppli, Volume 4 & 5

Suppli, Volume 4 & 5 (Suppli #4 & 5)

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  36 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Published October 14th 2008 by TokyoPop

To ask other readers questions about Suppli, Volume 4 & 5, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Suppli, Volume 4 & 5

Emelyn
Every time I glance at my bookshelf, it torments me to see this series as incomplete. I wish TP hadn't gone under and stopped translation for the series.

The complete series was translated into French. Do you think it would be easier to learn French, or Japanese? What's the going rate for translators these days?

I can't explain the "it factor" that Suppli carries. Okazaki Mari has always written these simple, engrossing stories whose meanings are slightly out of grasp. And then you have these illu
Mely
Oh, Fujii, why do you have such terrible taste in men?

The chapter about Yugi and Kouda is amazingly sweet, possibly because I have a crush on Kouda.

More water imagery, natch. Also more attention to Fujii's ass. Okazaki is definitely a fan of the derriere.

There are some interesting hints at gender analysis -- the middle-aged manager who wants to fire Yugi because she's expensive "even though" she's a woman, Yugi and Tanaka not being able to stand each other but both united in relationship analyse
Lara
Minami starts getting closer to Sahara, but, of course, there are more complications. And who knows what happens next, because Tokyopop never finished the series. Boo. :(
Sarah ~Sehrenity~
Since Tokyopop crapped out on this one with only 2 volumes remaining, I'm treating this as a choose-your-own ending volume. I'm making it end the way *I* want it to end.
Danielle
This manga really hits home sometimes about what it's like to be a woman in the work force --- surprisingly enough.
Alisa
I will be forever pissed that TokyoPop didn't complete the series. Someone bring it back to the States!
Maggie
Maggie marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2014
Mary-gaëlle
Mary-gaëlle marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Catherine
Catherine marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Auraya
Auraya marked it as to-read
May 18, 2014
Tadamono
Tadamono marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2014
Thaliane
Thaliane marked it as to-read
Jun 05, 2013
Anna Sonnier
Anna Sonnier marked it as to-read
Apr 26, 2013
Sylvia
Sylvia added it
Apr 30, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Suppli, Volume 1 Suppli, Volume 2 Suppli, Volume 3 Passion Fruit Softcover Volume 1: Sweat & Honey &, volume 1