My Happy Heart Books: A Touch-and-Feel Book Boxed Set

My Happy Heart Books: A Touch-and-Feel Book Boxed Set

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  2 reviews
My Happy Heart Books brings Victoria Osteen's exhuberant message of inspiration to children in a boxed set of three big books. Kids can read along as they lift flaps and look for touch-and-feels, and they can join in the refrains in each book... HOORAY FOR TODAY!, HOORAY FOR MY FAMILY! and HOORAY FOR WONDERFUL ME!

Each book contains 10 big spreads bursting with flaps, foil...more
Board Book, 66 pages
Published January 6th 2009 by Little Simon Inspirations

Kylee
My one year old loves these books. They give a rhyme here and there and they accurately depict a lot of families. This book reminds kids to thank God and be grateful for the things they have in their lives.
Christina
My 3 year old son loves these. They are fun, colorul, rhyming and tactile. They keep his attention, feed God's Word into him and are super positve. LOVE THEM!
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2013
Bonnie
Bonnie marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2013
Jl
Jl added it
Apr 27, 2013
Melissa Hathaway
Melissa Hathaway marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2013
Rutay
Rutay marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2012
Jessica Lewis
Jessica Lewis marked it as to-read
Jul 21, 2010
Working alongside her husband, Pastor Joel Osteen, Victoria serves as co-pastor of Lakewood Church, in Houston, Texas.

Under Pastor Joel and Victoria's leadership, Lakewood Church has grown in every area of ministry and has become the largest and most diverse congregation in America today with over 40,000 attending weekly services.

As co-pastor, Victoria is an integral part of each service at Lakewo...more
More about Victoria Osteen...
Love Your Life: Living Happy, Healthy, and Whole Unexpected Treasures Gifts from the Heart Daily Readings from Love Your Life: Devotions for Living Happy, Healthy, and Whole Love Your Life