Start by marking “Dusty Mole, Private Eye” as Want to Read:
Dusty Mole, Private Eye

Dusty Mole, Private Eye (Molehouse Mysteries)

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  8 ratings  ·  2 reviews
In this fanciful tale, Dusty and Musty help their uncle, Special Agent Murky Mole, and the intrepid Squirrelock Holmes, catch evil Sammy Shrew and his drug-pushing cohorts. Includes a discussion section and introduces the Molehole Mystery Club newsletter.
Published July 31st 1995 by Moody Publishers (first published March 1992)

To ask other readers questions about Dusty Mole, Private Eye, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dusty Mole, Private Eye

Mandy J. Hoffman
MY REVIEW:

This is a kids book that approaches the topic of drugs in a very appropriate way while entertaining and teaching through a delightful tale. It should be needless to say, but I will make sure I am clear that it teaches against drugs. It is the first book in a series about brother and sister moles and a host of othor furry characters. While this is a small chapter book meant for 3rd or 4th grade readers to read alone, it also served well for me to read it aloud to my 4, 6, & 8 year o
Roger
Although the concept is great, as are the illustrations, the story seemed amateurish to me. (I actually enjoyed the next one that I read of this series better.) Dusty is a junior agent whose sister Musty wants to join him to investigate a situation that turns out to involve drugs. On the way, they run into seedy characters and get into trouble. Lesson about drugs: good. Writing style: not so good.
Kate
Kate marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2013
Ruth
Ruth added it
Jun 27, 2012
Sheri
Sheri marked it as to-read
May 21, 2012
Janice
Janice added it
Sep 04, 2009
Winds of Change (The Story Girl #8) The Christopher Churchmouse Treasury Wedding Wishes and Woes (The Story Girl #6) Rainy Day Rescue King Cousins (The Story Girl #1)