Start by marking “I Spy a School Bus” as Want to Read:
I Spy a School Bus

I Spy a School Bus

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  85 ratings  ·  15 reviews
All new, easy-to-read riddles by Jean Marzollo are paired with fun photographs culled from previously published I Spy books to create an I Spy easy reader. With rhythm, rhyme, and picture clues, this book is written to support the newest reader.
Published August 1st 2003 by Cartwheel (first published January 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about I Spy a School Bus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Spy a School Bus

Sarah Sammis
The I Spy books come in three reading levels: board books, early readers and the regular challengers. Typically the board books and early readers use the same images from their counterparts in the challengers. In the case of I Spy School Bus by Jean Marzollo, the images are taken from I Spy School Days.

I Spy a School Bus has only a close up of each original two page spread and more simplistic riddles. The object to be found is also shown as a pictogram as part of the riddle.

My son who started wi
Heather
I've always loved the photography in these I Spy books. This one is the perfect size for traveling.
Betsy
a typical I spy book, they are always good.
Rachelolivia
Jun 02, 2015 Rachelolivia marked it as to-read
Shelves: own
II
Sara Balthazor
My daughter loves the I Spy books. I'm sure she'll love this one, but I was vaguely disappointed. I bought it because she's obsessed, at 22 months, with school buses. This one has only 2 pages that have buses on them. I was hoping it would have one on every page. I ordered it from Amazon, so I really didn't know. Still, I'm sure she'll love it.
Erica Tucker
This is a great book for beginning readers. There are pictures corresponding to the word of the item that they are supposed to be locating in the jumble of pictures. This book makes reading fun!
Tammy  King Carlton
We took a roadtrip to Gatlinburg, TN, and played "I-Spy" to pass the time in the car, and before you know it, Rebekah is eating up every "I-Spy" book the library can dig up. We're hooked.
Samantha
Part of the easy reader series of I Spy books featuring rhymes, increasingly difficult picture puzzles, and tons of literacy building extras. Great for beginning readers!

Melissa Kakuk

My daughter absolutely loves all of the I Spy Books. I think their great for young children because they are interactive and a fun way to spend time together
Aliza
The rating is for my daughter. She loved being able to read the words by herself then find the pictures. It's a good book for beginning readers.
Sharon
These books take longer to read than you might think, because the boys insist on finding every object.
Eric
My son likes this book, however, after the first read he remembers where everything is at.
Connie
Not great compared to the original I Spy series, and a little easy even for easy readers.
Kirei
Feb 06, 2008 Kirei rated it 2 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: preschooler
Shelves: younger-kids
A typical preschooler's I Spy book. Look for one with more personality than this one.
Cali Santos
my toddler's first I Spy book and she loves it!
Jeff Bray
Jeff Bray marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2015
Kiera
Kiera added it
Jul 03, 2015
Olivia Felix
Olivia Felix marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
Candy Williams
Candy Williams marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2015
Self-Shost Homeschool
Self-Shost Homeschool marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2015
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
May 31, 2015
Mande
Mande added it
May 12, 2015
Jenny
Jenny added it
Mar 23, 2015
Alya Syazwiena
Alya Syazwiena marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Jean Marzollo is the award-winning author of over 100 books for kids, including the I SPY series, Pierre the Penguin, Help Me Learn Numbers 0-20, Soccer Sam, Happy Birthday Martin Luther King, Close Your Eyes, Mama Mama/Papa Papa, the Shanna Show books, and In 1776, as well as books for parents and teachers. She is the author/illustrator of Ten Little Christmas Presents, Ten Little Eggs, Bible sto ...more
More about Jean Marzollo...
I Spy: A Book of Picture Riddles I Spy School Days: A Book of Picture Riddles I Spy Treasure Hunt: A Book of Picture Riddles I Spy Christmas: A Book of Picture Riddles I Spy Spooky Night: A Book of Picture Riddles