Start by marking “Dark Elves: Salvation (Dark Elves #3 & #4)” as Want to Read:
Dark Elves: Salvation (Dark Elves #3 & #4)

Dark Elves: Salvation (Dark Elves #3-4)

"Dark Elves 3: Salvation"
Irin was raised among the raedjour -- dark elves bred by their goddess for sexual pleasure. When Irin was a toddler, sorcerers cast a protective spell on her to quell the lustful urges of those around her. Under that spell and the watchful eyes of her protectors, Irin has a happy, if unique childhood as a human girl among all raedjour boys.
But
Published May 1st 2008 by Loose Id, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Dark Elves, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark Elves

Fifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesFifty Shades Darker by E.L. JamesDark Lover by J.R. WardFifty Shades Freed by E.L. JamesBared to You by Sylvia Day
Favorite Erotic Romance
2,255 books — 2,486 voters
Lover Awakened by J.R. WardDark Lover by J.R. WardLover Eternal by J.R. WardFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesA Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole
Best Smut Books
1,201 books — 1,148 voters

More lists with this book...

Daisiemae
Jun 07, 2008 Daisiemae rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Jet Mykles fans...not for the fainthearted.
Recommended to Daisiemae by: I liked the first book Dark Elves: Taken...I enjoy the series
Anyone who reads Jet Mykles knows that they are not in for a typical erotic romance. Admittedly this book will not be for everyone. There are m/m/f, f/f/m, m/m and f/m contact in this book. There are some moderate to light BDSM elements to it also, so if this bothers you, best steer clear from this one.
This is the continuation of the Dark Elves series. The Raedjour live deep in the dark enchanted forest. They were bred by their goddess for her own sexual pleasures. When she tired of them, they w
Heather
Jun 22, 2008 Heather rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: all the ladies on goodreads who like this stuff- you know who you are!
Recommended to Heather by: Julie (jjmachshev) Anderson
She's done it again folks! Yup... Jet Mykles is an amazing author! I cant believe I have to wait for the next book to come out... I LOVE these Dark Elves.

The 3rd and 4th stories in this series have a lot more character development than the first book. They really set the stage for future books with rogue elves and upheaval within the Raedjour lands.

The sex was steamier in the 1st story than the 2nd, but they were both hot and very romantic!

I dont want to wait for the next book.... Please dont
Mahlet
Aug 01, 2008 Mahlet rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: fans of Jet Mykles
I am enjoying the continuation of the Dark Elves series, but Salvation and Dissent (Books 3 & 4) simply cannot compete with Taken (Book 1), so that’s why I rated this a “4”. I read this about a week ago, but I’ve been a review slacker and a little time away from Goodreads feels like a lifetime :) so I’m just now getting around to this…

SALVATION: I loved that this story heavily featured sorcerer Radin, one of my favorite dark elves! If you recall, he’s got an extreme sexual appetite and flair
Julie (jjmachshev)
Jun 19, 2008 Julie (jjmachshev) rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Julie (jjmachshev) by: Daisiemae
Shelves: 2008-reads, erotica
Thank you Daisiemae!! This is such a hot, erotic series by Jet Mykles. "Dark Elves, Salvation" is the next two books in this series and just as hot as the ones before!

Salvation - Irin is a human wonder among the Dark Elves. She was rescued as an infant and has been sheltered and hidden; her sexuality dampened by spells to shield her from the Dark Elves sexual magnetism. When the shield is lifted, she turns out to be much more than expected or hoped for...a strong mage. Unfortunately, that bring
Shannon (Giraffe Days)
Sep 15, 2008 Shannon (Giraffe Days) rated it really liked it
Unapologetic_Bookaholic
Irin is a likable heroine. Raised among the raedjour, with a spell to
block her from being sexually conquered by the radejour males, she has never ever known desire. But she does develop strong feelings for 2 radejour men.

Savous dislikes the way his father uses his power as "king", but won't visit the goddess Rhae to seal his fate, if so chosen, as his father's successor. Radin believes his father is killing his wives and is sickened at the thought. Then a shocking twist of fate leads to him hav
Rebecca
Jul 17, 2008 Rebecca rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: erotica and paranormal fans
Ok, just to confess....I'm such a addict now. I read this book in one day. My poor house, none of my chores got done because I just HAD to read this one - immediately!

I like how the storyline was beefed up and the depth of the elves society and future came to the fore. The story of Irin was incredibly touching and the ending - bittersweet. I don't want to ruin it for others but I must admit I did tear up there at the not totally happy ending. Anywho...it was a great book and I'm so anxious now
Mitabird
Dec 13, 2008 Mitabird rated it really liked it
Dark Elves 3: Salvation was great. There were surprising twists and turns that had me wanting more. This story involves Radin, Savous, and Irin. Irin has been with the Dark Elves since she was a small child and Radin and Savous were her protectors for the most part. I liked them together and I was curious to see which one would be her truemate. The story started to get particularly good when something special was revealed about Irin. I was at the edge of my seat waiting to see how it was going t ...more
Brendy
Jun 02, 2015 Brendy rated it liked it
Shelves: nh-shifters, 3
okay , it does have its dose of hot scenes but , for some reason it wasnt really ... I don't know the exact word, but it just didn't keep me there at least in those scenes. I guess I was more interested in all the background story about the Raejha and Savous and it really didn't fit well to discover Radin's death , I was completely team Radin- with someone eles- after meeting him in the second book with Salin and Diana.
But I guess it was an okay book .
It would be cool to have Radin back somehow
Angie
Nov 26, 2010 Angie rated it it was amazing
DARK ELVES 3 SALVATION and DARK ELVES 4 DISSENT

Two more exhilarating erotic tales bound in the one book. The second book of the series takes you through the highs and lows of the dark elvan society, and deepens the readers understanding of the culture that Jet Mykles weaves. It introduces two likeable females and another two strong men that exude sexuality. Would most readers walk into those forests alone, oh yes, in a heartbeat.

Two fast paced stories full of suspense, drama and sensually erotic
Inara
I liked this book better than the first one. Maybe because the annoying Diana hadnt such a prominent role and the plot started to get more interesting. But Im still not sure Im interested enough to read the next book in this series.
Sigh, I dont know why I cant get into these books, all my favorite ingredients are there, the result however is still not to my taste..
Lenore
Jan 17, 2010 Lenore rated it it was amazing
A smokin' fantasy erotica with all the parts. There is no lack of sex in the first book of this omnibus, and no lack of story in the second. A great book if you are at home; I wouldn't recommend carrying it to the office!
Tami
May 12, 2011 Tami rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Elves are FHOT!!!
Tracy's Place
Nov 16, 2009 Tracy's Place rated it liked it
3.5 out of 5
Kris H.
Kris H. rated it really liked it
Mar 12, 2009
Elizabeth
Elizabeth rated it liked it
Aug 18, 2011
Terri
Terri rated it liked it
Oct 13, 2010
Yasoda
Yasoda rated it it was amazing
May 03, 2016
Schultzies
Schultzies rated it really liked it
Nov 14, 2009
Lisa Klaus
Lisa Klaus rated it it was amazing
Oct 16, 2010
Harry Babin
Harry Babin rated it liked it
Jan 03, 2014
Victoria
Victoria rated it really liked it
Dec 30, 2009
Sair
Sair rated it liked it
Apr 22, 2011
Jo Ann
Jo Ann rated it really liked it
Mar 30, 2011
Heather
Heather rated it it was amazing
May 11, 2014
Lesley Mckenney
Lesley Mckenney rated it really liked it
Jul 10, 2016
Brenda McCarty
Brenda McCarty rated it it was amazing
Jul 17, 2015
Mariana
Mariana rated it liked it
Mar 12, 2009
Robbin
Robbin rated it really liked it
May 03, 2011
Sidda Lee
Sidda Lee rated it really liked it
Nov 10, 2008
  • The Ties That Bind
  • Velvet Glove: Volume II
  • Lord of the Deep (Horde Wars, #5)
  • Pets, Book 1: Sparking
  • Rated: X-Mas
  • Reckless Heart (Reckless, #4)
  • Fallon's Jewel
  • Only For Him (Only Forever, #2)
  • Wicked Hot
  • Ladies of the Lair (Dragon Knights, #1 & 2)
Jet is a writer of sexual fantasy with a firm belief that all men are at least partially gay, that vampires are just people with a liquid diet and shapeshifters live on every block.
More about Jet Mykles...

Dark Elves (6 books)
  • Taken (Dark Elves #1)
  • Mastered (Dark Elves #2)
  • Salvation (Dark Elves #3)
  • Dissent (Dark Elves #4)
  • Discovery (Dark Elves #5)
  • Awakening (Dark Elves #6)